Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN: Identity of Mountain Goat Discovered from People's Talk Radio? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WSOMN: Identity of Mountain Goat Discovered from People's Talk Radio?

Go down

WSOMN: Identity of Mountain Goat Discovered from People's Talk Radio? Empty WSOMN: Identity of Mountain Goat Discovered from People's Talk Radio?

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:20 pm

I was trying to figure this out too, so I did a Google search just now.

The people over at People's Talk Radio actually talked about Mountain Goat's true identity. Apparently, it seems Mountain Goat logged into their site from Montana!

Just Google Mnt Goat Dinar, I did and found this MP3 of the moderators discussing who Mnt Goat really is:

Language warning, one of the guys sounds like Okie and is very upset, he does use the A and S word a couple times.  Remember, this is a mod who knows firsthand who Mnt Goat is because he dealt with the accounts.

http://www.petrockfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Mountain-Goat-Exposed-PTR-January-2-2016.mp3

Source: petrockfest

It's so difficult to know the truth, but hopefully Dinar Recaps will put out a statement about this.  PTR was where Tony started from I believe, then left and started his own site.

Something to think about, hope this mp3 is heard.

Food for thought.

Regarding this sickness that is going around people, this cold that seems to be all over the country.  Here are my recommendations if you feel ill:

Bone Broth - Beef or/and Chicken

Apple Cider Vinegar

Low sugar or no sugar (feeds bacteria)

Wash hands frequently

Avoid public restrooms

Wear a mash if in a confined area

Drink lots of water

Take plenty of Raw food based Vitamin C, not ascorbic acid but something real like Garden of Life brand.

I know some people who have been sick for over 10 days, it's a nasty flu/cold.

By the way, I DO NOT recommend getting the flu shot as EVERYONE I know personally who has been affected by this has received a vaccination.

Blessings!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN: Identity of Mountain Goat Discovered from People's Talk Radio? Empty Re: WSOMN: Identity of Mountain Goat Discovered from People's Talk Radio?

Post by roxy22222222 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Good stuff! WSOMN: Identity of Mountain Goat Discovered from People's Talk Radio? 2834342768
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum