Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO

Go down

HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  Empty HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO

Post by kenlej on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:34 pm

LMAO pic.twitter.com/TZQwn4iUAv   
HEY U FOOLS MUST OF SEEN ME WRITING MY POST OUT FRIDAY BECAUSE I WROTE IT OUT SAYING U WERE HURTING A LOT OF PEOPLE CALLING IT EVERYDAY AND WHEN I HIT "SUBMIT POST" I WAS AUTOMATICALLY BANNED. U FOOLS ARE GETTING GREAT AT BANNING PEOPLE AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN. IT'S CLOSED TO NEW REGISTRATION AND MOST OF THE FOOLS ON CHAT HAS AN IQ OF DUST SO I CAN'T HELP THEM BUT I CAN STOP U FROM SPREADING YOUR FILTH TO NEW PEOPLE SO I'VE WON FOOLS LMAO 
tony tony 2cents 2cents raspberry raspberry HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  3508649203 HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  3508649203 HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  3508649203 HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  3508649203 HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  3508649203 HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  3508649203 HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  3508649203 HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  Empty Re: HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Kenjej, Your pic didn't come out.

HEY WOLFY AND ADMIN BILL THIS IS JIMMY2 LMAO  Cc1Ss8xW0AAs-d2
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum