Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Wileymorgan at I4U Refutes Intel by New "Gurus"  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Wileymorgan at I4U Refutes Intel by New "Gurus"

Go down

Wileymorgan at I4U Refutes Intel by New "Gurus"  Empty Wileymorgan at I4U Refutes Intel by New "Gurus"

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:13 pm

Posted by Wileymorgan

So many speak of "The Group" and yet I have never been informed of their inclusion of leadership. For the sake of those that are in "The Group".

NO we have gone in. • NO we have left you behind. • The information we wait for has not come. • Very little anymore is fact based, most is based on chatter and rumor.

Funny how the word "group" is used as a generic in all the latest posts from everyone anymore. This rhetoric is confusing to those that see it and start to believe in that instant they have been left out or have not received their email notification.

Start to ask what group and its name in particular from those using the term so generically. Especially if they are not a group leader.

When there is something to say in regards to "The Group" itself one of the group leaders will post it and not have another do it in our stay.

Far too often people speak out of turn on things they do not know the particulars of and in that effort causes more confusion than assistance. When we post it will be clear, coherent and without innuendo or metaphoric in its meaning.

The consensus lately is that it is here, done and today is it. How many heard or seen this same type scenario before? • To many reading this; this is all rehash and recycled. Time to move along as there is nothing to see here.

The insidiousness of it all anymore is quite astounding from those that ask me to look at some of this nonsense. One best hope there are no sweaters in hell for liars.

One only has to look at the others who have paid the price for lying to enrich themselves at the cost of others - like TerryK himself did.

I am astounded at those who continue to lie thinking that there will be no consequences. ~Wiley

--------------------

[eneergy] wileymorgan HI TY for that info... does that mean you don't believe this will happen

[wileymorgan] it will never be foretold like many are claiming

[eneergy] agreed

[wileymorgan] just needed to get that out as so many are feeling desperate and insecure with all the false hope
and predictions

[USAREMENTOR] wileymorgan I have put people in jail for a lot less..... just saying....

[wileymorgan] accountablity is a forlorn thing in our society anymore

--------------------

intel4u forum member: And there you have it , these latest generation of imbeciles are nothing more than poop blowing in the fan at themselves lol , there is a special place in hell for these lying bastards and may they get there's sooner than later !
THANKS WILEY ! AGAIN !

--------------------

intel4u forum member: Wiley thanks for your post, I am in disbelief of all the new gurus giving time frames by the hours on a day to day basis. You and I both know that no one will ever know such details as the one's being posted. I stay grounded and ask all my fellow friends and site members to do as well. Just remember as I have always stated it will be in God's timing and there is no living soul that can tell you differently and be FACT. It starts from dates to rates that are wishful thinking IMO.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum