Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

# # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: # # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #   Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:13 am

Jael wrote
7m ago
MICK....I believe it was Bodi said she heard noon..from her contacts..then Muck just came in and said he was hearing noon as well
FXStrategist wrote
2m ago
Chubs, Repeat from 9:29 (my post): "Catch-up for newcomers to this morning's party: Wolfy, Tank, and Mick are all hearing the banks are ready for us today, and the ETA is noon today. All waiting for further confirmation, but everyone else is peeing their pants. That help??
Darkman wrote
2m ago
I FLEW TO L.A. YESTERDAY MORNING AND LATE LAST NIGHT I GOT A CALL FROM MY CONTACT TELLING ME TO FLY MY BLACK A$$ BACK TO NY. AS OF 3AM MY CONTACT WAS DROPPED OFF TO HER EXCHANGE POST. DONT KNOW IF SHE IS DOING EXCHANGES NOW OR ON STANDBY. SHE COULDNT BRING HER PHONE OR HER POCKETBOOK. ONLY CREDENTIALS HANGING FROM HER NECK
FXStrategist wrote
1m ago
But we are cautioned well by humanbeing to keep it in our pants. Noon could come and go and we'll still be fine.
Sierra wrote
3m ago
I woke to my phone ringing. My friend told me her brother (who works at a small Wells Fargo branch in SoCal), said to get home today. I'm packed and leaving Costa Rica on the 3:02pm flight.
Turboman wrote
59s ago
I am at Wells Fargo right now and they are looking up the dong for me and they are saying it is an exotic currency and they are getting me at rate now
Darkman wrote
7m ago
OWL, MY GODMOTHER/CONTACT WAS TOLD TO BRING HER ID ONLY AND NOT TO DRIVE. EITHER PUBLIC TRANS. OR DROPPED OFF. MY GODSISTER TOLD ME WHEN SHE DROPPED HER OFF, THERE WAS A UNMARKED CAR WITH U.S GOVT PLATES AND A ARMY RV
ingenius1 wrote
4m ago
Called the Foreign currency desk and gave a low rate, but my son said the tellers demeanor completely changed after speaking to the WM privately -- that something was def up
makngchnge wrote
2m ago
Ingenius- wow!!!! I wnt to Potomac WF and they were complete jerks-but-someone was on the phone as I walked in asking about the dinar
ingenius1 wrote
1m ago
Makng - yes I've had that experience people telling me its a scam..Although Capital One branch manager told me last summer after he called around that it was real but they weren't participating!
wolfy wrote
1m ago
heart is really pounding now--omg omg as the dude said in the movie Mask--Somebody stop me lol lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: # # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #   Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:20 am

wolfy wrote
2m ago
I'm so tensed up right now that i found myself shallow breathing--need to take a deep breath ahhhh better now lol lol
divinity94 wrote
2m ago
please breath wolfy lol
Sherry Baby wrote
3m ago
Wolfy... I just took a Xanax to try to calm myself down.
Jael wrote
2m ago
Ingenius..well I was talking to WM..I couldn't even see her just 2 weeks ago...I went to bank because I felt like I should go...she just happened to be there..at first she was very blaize au fare to me then when I mentioned the dong, rupuah and rial...the teller peeled over at her...the WM steeled her face and gave me the 800#. She didn't bat an eye and said when its time call that number
Sardinia Beaches wrote
2m ago
ok Wolfy im starting to hyperventilate got my paper bag LOL
***Well, DARN***
Turboman wrote
1m ago
OK unfortunately we have to wait a little bit longer when I talk to the foreign currency exchange people at the one 800 number as of right now it's like $40 per million hopefully that will change here soon
Sherry Baby wrote
2m ago
I have Open Mic on and people have been reporting everything that's going wrong in Iraq. Not helping my state of mind this morning. Please please please.. let's just get this thing over with.
B2B wrote
1m ago
Sherry Baby We are being told over aqnd over and over that Iraq is DONE. Choose what you are listening to. I totally understand! : )
Dreaming wrote
2m ago
Sherry - If it is affecting your state of mind in the negative maybe you should hang up. Leave the negativety
makngchnge wrote
2m ago
Guys- I could be wrong but from a technological point of view the 800s that a bank would give e joe smo now would not be the same 800 numbers we would get- the numbers we would get would be configured to handle extreme loads of call volume and manned to a specific call center
wolfy wrote
1m ago
just called my bank and nothing has changed with the rates on the screens--WM is with a customer and going to call me back and I will ask if the rates are showing up in the back room yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: # # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #   Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:09 am

These people are unbelievable! They are hyped every single day! omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: # # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #   Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:28 pm

WSOMN

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: # # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #   Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Trixxie wrote
moments ago

Rebel Tony always said w in two hours

PayItForward wrote
22s ago

Happy for you, Tank. Your news is awesome.

BurgundyL wrote
32s ago

POST RV would be good to come to for socializing and gathering for projects

Tbirdd wrote
35s ago

tank--- thank you!!

Tank wrote
48s ago

LIFEISART, MAYBE Smile

Tbirdd wrote
51s ago

tank. . lol

Tank wrote
1m ago

SORRY I MEANT ADMINBILL

One11FREEDOM wrote
1m ago

COOKIE, LOL

RFRjunior wrote
1m ago

pif...i agree

Tbirdd wrote
1m ago

PAYIT---- definitely!..

Tank wrote
1m ago

ADMISSIBLE DID SAY THE SITE WOULD STAY UP POST RV

LifeIsArt wrote
1m ago

☆¸.•°*”˜ TANK, need some help packing all that cash out the door? You have volunteers!

joesmonkey wrote
1m ago

thank you Tank

starman wrote
2m ago

Tank, Cat, thanks.

PayItForward wrote
2m ago

Would be nice for WSOMN to become a post-RV support group.

Tbirdd wrote
2m ago

iko----sometime this aft.-- peeps saying noon to 9pm....

Cookie04 wrote
2m ago

Awesome

starman wrote
2m ago

Tbird, Me To...

Catallina wrote
2m ago

yes

Tbirdd wrote
2m ago

STARMAN... well I for one will STill come here ---- and often!!

Tank wrote
2m ago

CATALLINA, YOU HEARING 800#S TONIGHT FOR APPOINTMENTS TOMORROW

One11FREEDOM wrote
2m ago

DEPENDS CAT, HAHAHAH!

RFRjunior wrote
2m ago

princess Smile

scotchie wrote
3m ago

Cat, that would be great

Cookie04 wrote
3m ago

Woohoo Catallina - what you hearing

starman wrote
3m ago

Tbird, It is .

Cookie04 wrote
3m ago

Me too 111 - said he's trying on depends

Catallina wrote
3m ago

It may be time to get your finest clothes ready for tomorrow!

Cookie04 wrote
3m ago

yw Joes - no problem - getting confusing at the end here

One11FREEDOM wrote
3m ago

I LIKE IKO

joesmonkey wrote
3m ago

thank u cookie I thought she was wrong

Eugenia wrote
3m ago

I want to thank all of you for your knowledge, love and patience for all of our questions to those of you who have the intel and the knowledge. May God Bless you greatly.

Four2atous wrote
3m ago

"I would rather own 10% of an elephant, than 100% of a rat"=​ http://www.newzimbabwe.com/business-27623-SA+Biti+blasts+g​ovt+on+mining/business.aspx

Tbirdd wrote
3m ago

IKO coming on..

Tbirdd wrote
3m ago

STARMAN... TY also! **some say this site WILL Stay up... I hope so!!

Tank wrote
3m ago

JOESMONKEY, TODAY

snickers wrote
4m ago

Re Admirals info, if I were in that group I don't think I'd especially like a 10% taken off the gross rate for a specific cause, in that case WW. That should be OUR choice to pif to wherever.

Cookie04 wrote
4m ago

4/22 was one year

Cookie04 wrote
4m ago

Joes - public is the 20th Martha said - not us

Cookie04 wrote
4m ago

Tank - let us know if they need others lol

joesmonkey wrote
4m ago

Tank is this still a go for tonite? someone told me Martha said the 22nd

Cookie04 wrote
4m ago

Great idea Burg

gatorsjdc wrote
5m ago

ty Starman

Silverodo wrote
5m ago

CALL STARTED Unmute !!!

Tank wrote
6m ago

FX I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT GETTING STUCK BECAUSE I PLAN TO EXCHANGE ON THE FIRST MEETING AND GET THE EXACT RATES I WANT

starman wrote
6m ago

Guys we are there now thank GOD and may GOD BLESS you all post RV. Please take care of your self's and pay it forward!!! Thank you..

Four2atous wrote
6m ago

This is "old news", what is the real story?= http://www.newzimbabwe.com/business-27550-No+agreement+on+​Yuan+use+yet,+central+bank/business.aspx

LifeIsArt wrote
6m ago

☆¸.•°*”˜ ˜”*°•.¸☆ Until God opens wide the next door for us .... may we always give Him Praise for the hallway ~~~~

Lilac wrote
6m ago

But I am

Tbirdd wrote
6m ago

**LIFE .. lol... awww..

Lilac wrote
7m ago

I know. Sad to be this desperate for info

BurgundyL wrote
7m ago

That's important Cookie!! I have some really nice peeps that I was trying to figure out how to help and not hurt their benefits

LifeIsArt wrote
7m ago

☆¸.•°*”˜ ˜”*°•.¸☆ Folks, ALL of the "intel" calls can be found here: BRUCE on TheBigCall, TNT, WSOMN, WINGIT, ETC. Take your pick ~~~ http://www.iqdcalls.com/

Humbled wrote
7m ago

Lilac we are listening to Gerry's WINGIT call

garfield wrote
8m ago

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=81713046

LifeIsArt wrote
8m ago

☆¸.•°*”˜ Thank you, TBIRDD ... better in real life. No toes, or fingers though .. I've nibbled them all off

Four2atous wrote
8m ago

Perhaps not the most welcoming investment environ= http://www.newzimbabwe.com/business-27684-Govt+gets+tough+​on+foreign+firms/business.aspx

Lilac wrote
8m ago

no WSOMN call scheduled today - would be news item up top if there was

malibu wrote
8m ago

Does anyone know the website for Gerry McGuires call today?

FXStrategist wrote
8m ago

TANK, do you not have to worry about getting stuck with the rate of your first transaction any more?

mick5150 wrote
8m ago

on the call thanks

sparke wrote
8m ago

I agree Riches... until we exchange don't quit the day job yet

Cookie04 wrote
8m ago

LOL Burg

Tbirdd wrote
8m ago

MICK----PM

BurgundyL wrote
8m ago

on those giftcards again guess what ~ WF has no monthly fees and "Visa gift cards are only available for existing Wells Fargo customers." *making my list....,

Tbirdd wrote
9m ago

LIFE.... awwww .. lol -----just ADORable! ty!

twoguns336 wrote
9m ago

mick right now

mick5150 wrote
9m ago

what time is the call today ...thanks garfield

LifeIsArt wrote
9m ago

☆¸.•°*”˜ TBIRDD ... ready?

garfield wrote
9m ago

mick http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=81713046

olesailor wrote
9m ago

tank do we have contact info for the florida attorney

Silverodo wrote
10m ago

I just mute out the music. IMO depressing, whining.

Four2atous wrote
10m ago

Patrick Zhuwao against everything.....he mus be running for office= http://www.newzimbabwe.com/business-27817-Investment+Zhuwaos+m​onumental+madness/business.aspx

PrincessJasmine wrote
10m ago

I would love to share the feeling a tranquil sense of peace, elation, and the feeling of completeness, that has washed over me today ~~ As we let go and let God, and truly believe and trust in his Magnificence and Graciousness to gift us with prosperity ~~~ It is done!!!

LifeIsArt wrote
10m ago

☆¸.•°*”˜ Hold on TBIRDD ...

Tbirdd wrote
10m ago

Mick---hold on..

mick5150 wrote
10m ago

can I get conference call link please

Tbirdd wrote
11m ago

***LIFE---i didnt really see it!!..

Tbirdd wrote
11m ago

TANK----Wow.. what was his news plzz?

Tank wrote
11m ago

We realize if true, they/Fla atty is probably arbitaging/making a big spread on us, as rates should be higher eventually, but we can both use the $2 Mil each to tide us over until this things hits for real, either in Adm. Bob's exchange or through this 1-800 number stuff on the boards (not bragging or anything, just disclosing we both have upwards 20 million IQD so 2 mil IQD is worth the try with the Florida attorney).

Tank wrote
11m ago

Result of calling him, we are each taking 2 mil IQD to the Florida atty who says they will credit us $1.00 USD per IQD this weekend in our Wells accounts, or shortly thereafter details tomorrow.

Tank wrote
12m ago

My other friend, also a lawyer who I got into my Adm. Group has a guy (a Florida lawyer) who says he (the Fla lawyer) is also in an Admiral's group, however, I have not been able to verify or confirm that he is in the same Adm Group as we are or is in a different one, or not in a real one, etc. Anyway, hadn't spoken to my lawyer friend in 6 months or so, as he does not follow the guru-dinar-world, and just works all the time. But he texted me today to call about IQD. That was a shock

MickiMouse22 wrote
12m ago

STARMAN-can you repost?

drivingncrying wrote
12m ago

Tool ?

Four2atous wrote
12m ago

Weak S.A. Rand= http://www.newzimbabwe.com/business-27763-Weak+Rand+fails+​to+fire+SA+exports/business.aspx

FXStrategist wrote
12m ago

Thank, TANK.

SthTxSam wrote
12m ago

music is just to let you know your on.... its all good!

Tbirdd wrote
13m ago

LIFE_---no fair! I only just noticed it & it was zapped.. :(

wildfire wrote
13m ago

Phpif~pure pig

Tank wrote
13m ago

DONG: $2.00 plus net ZIM: unknown, but expecting at least $.50 net as that was added recently. Again, expected to be emailed this weekend, as all the problems have been solved. He said Adm Bob did sign docs, and many top tier veterans are exchanging now. yes, even in this group there are "tiers"/elites LOL.

Tank wrote
13m ago

Gross $28.00 plus...minus 11% tax Chinese will pay to UST under a treaty, less Wounded Warriors 10% to help Vets everywhere, less administrative 15% so approximate net for IQD: (100%-11%-10%-15%=64% of $28 = $17.92 net, taxes paid.

FXStrategist wrote
13m ago

Three minutes of scratchy music left.

Littlejim wrote
13m ago

Les bring this dang thing home today....

Tank wrote
13m ago

HEY ADMIRALS GROUP, THIS JUSTBIN: 1) My Admiral contact (a Vietnam Vet, pilot) who got me in the group, called and told me that they expect the emails to go out to us by end of weekend. The rates for Adm Bob's group (they call us a Tier) are expected to be: Expected only:

moneynow247 wrote
13m ago

colorado.... well that doesn't sound promising at all....

Lilac wrote
13m ago

only missing ?music LOL Maybe don't have people muted?

LifeIsArt wrote
13m ago

☆¸.•°*”˜ TBIRDD ... for you , a quick Peek!

Cookie04 wrote
13m ago

Color - did he say if heard about them closing the books

Four2atous wrote
14m ago

Duck and run= http://www.newzimbabwe.com/business-27970-Banks+scramble+to​3;escape+US+fines/business.aspx

Littlejim wrote
14m ago

Littlejim

Tbirdd wrote
14m ago

colorado----do they sell others as well?

wildfire wrote
14m ago

Ok ok ok, yes I'm excited again today.

R601a wrote
15m ago

Call on Radio is a mess !!! Just garbled!

Tbirdd wrote
15m ago

BURGUNDY--- yes we do NOT want to affect anyone's benefits of any kind..

coloradogurl wrote
15m ago

ok peeps just talked to Dominick at Buyiraqidinarhere.com 8008841288. he called me rt back, yes they are open (says no reason not to be), & ready for biz.!!!

Four2atous wrote
15m ago

Zim= http://www.newzimbabwe.com/business-27784-SA+negotiates+with&#​43;Zim+over+its+cash/business.aspx

dpchamp wrote
15m ago

Glad to help…we have several we are wanting to help and it was pointed out to us…just PIF!!

Tbirdd wrote
16m ago

dpchamp------absolutely!!

snickers wrote
16m ago

Boca TYVM.

FXStrategist wrote
16m ago

dpchamp, good thought.

dhthomsen wrote
16m ago

wingit == 24February2016 ​​http://iTeleseminar.com/81270849 The Wing it Call is scheduled for M - W - F 3:30 pm Eastern Guest pin code: 923589# Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 Computer link for Friday, 4March2016: http://iTeleseminar.com/81713046 ​ Welcome to The Wing it Call

Tbirdd wrote
16m ago

5m -- yw .. remember the possibility of needing bank day.. lol

FXStrategist wrote
17m ago

http://iTeleseminar.com/81713046

BurgundyL wrote
17m ago

that's a idea dpchamps ~ thanks for that!

Tbirdd wrote
17m ago

KISER-----i hope you had the decency to clean it up after yourself..

5M wrote
17m ago

thanks star and tbird!

snickers wrote
17m ago

4 est is in 37 minutes.

Tp40 wrote
17m ago

Ty

dpchamp wrote
18m ago

Remember if you are helping someone else…if they are on Disability, consider paying some bills or giving them prepaid credit cards instead of adding $$ to their bank accounts ...that could knock them off their Disability status...

dhthomsen wrote
18m ago

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=81713046 for wingit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: # # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #   Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Mass hysteria rules ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: # # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #   Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:04 pm

@roxy22222222 wrote:

Definition of crazy - doing the same thing again and again expecting a different result
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: # # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #   Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 pm

@Levitations wrote:
@roxy22222222 wrote:

Definition of crazy - doing the same thing again and again expecting a different result

And the beat goes on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

# # # W S O M N Reporting LIVE # # #
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-