Bruce from the BIG call has made the Sam I Am "The Pumpers" list. Yet another “minister” pumping the dinar, dong, and the Zimbabwe dollar.
The Pumpers (9/24/11)
Thanks for all of the help you guys have provided in obtaining this information. I can’t do this alone, of course. This is quite a list of sordid characters. You have to wonder how many people who bought dinar wouldn’t have done so if they had read this page first? I guess we’ll never know. This list isn’t intended to be exhaustive because there are too many people out there selling and pumping dinar to include them all. But here’s the list in no particular order.Lonnie Freels (a.k.a. Okie Oilman)
– Okie was introduced by Roger at Dinar Daddy. Roger threatened to ban anybody on his site who bashed his friend Okie. Since then Okie has been out there telling us about his contacts in governments, the military, business …. etc. Almost every week Okie has a new rate and date for the RV. So far he is batting zero. He has been featured on several conference calls and has a distinctive voice which presumably reveals his Oklahoma accent. In over two years of relaying his “intel” Okie has been run off of countless dinar sites and has become the laughing stock of the dinar community. I swear the guy couldn’t find an RV in a crowded campground. And more than once he has been caught ripping off things that were printed on dinar forums and using them for his “intel”, only to be exposed when the person who originally posted was thoroughly debunked. It got so bad that Roger finally had to distance himself from his dear friend Okie in order to save his own “credibility”. Lately Okie’s “intel” has put the RV at over $4, which would mean a payoff of over $8 trillion to investors and a new money supply in Iraq of presumably over $100 trillion. What a deal!!! Okie is also well known for poor grammar and spelling, which is odd since he claims to be a high powered VP or something for a top oil company. (Okie faded off into the West Oklahoma sunset after a guru hunter named Kenny reported him to the authorities.) Tom Sanders (BGG)
– Nashville cat and bigtime pumper, BGG presents himself as a newshound but also says things like he has a contact at the CBI who confirmed the new lower denoms have been printed. Recently he and fellow pumper Poppy have been doing the conference call/prayer meeting thing to keep the faithful on board. Still looking into BGG. (BGG is still pumping but he has fallen on hard times since his sponsor Dinar Corp was shut down after their owner was indicted for fraud.)www.dinarupdates.com Dan Bloodworth (Poppy/poppy3)
– Also from the Nashville area, Poppy participates in most of BGG’s audios providing the prayers and the intel to accompany BGG’s news analysis. John Greenhalgh (Jonnywg)
– Tentatively identified as John Greenhalgh of Ontario, Canada. Jonny is known for his frequent posting of male bovine excrement dinar intel with abundant usage of banking and IT references. (Johnny went away shortly after his mug appeared here.) Frank Villa (Frank26)
– A direct descendant of Mexican revolutionary Pancho Villa, Frank Villa is the Jim Jones of the dinar world. He refers to his followers as “family” and sings hymns and prays with them and throws in a little bible study occasionally. He speaks in riddles and offers asinine analysis with a few “Praise the Lord”s thrown in here and there to keep the good Christian followers on board. He loves to tell his followers about conversations between various figures in Iraq … conversations that he would have absolutely no way of being privy to which tells me that he’s making them up which means he’s lying. A little background study on this guy reveals that he sells a little of everything. Hardly an economist or a currency expert, Frank’s background is in the Mexican restaurant business and MLM. In 2010 Frank started a countdown to RV because supposedly the head of the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) Sinan Al Shabibi told us that he would RV the dinar by the year’s end. So every day Frank would start off his talk by saying “T minus 90 days (or whatever) and counting”. Well of course there was no RV in 2010 so after New Year’s 2011 he started telling us that Shabibi lied to us. Could it be Frank that you just don’t know what you’re talking about? Steve Irwin (SteveI)
– No, not the croc hunter. Steve is known as SteveI and lives in Arizona where he supposedly works as a pilot and is part owner in a business that has a telecommunications contract in Iraq. His contact is named Ray and he gives Steve top secret intel on a regular basis that so far is about as reliable as Okie’s. Steve is famous (or infamous) for claiming that he owns a billion dinar and for guaranteeing an RV of over $3 by the end of May 2011. He is also known for his wild mood swings where he goes from saying “blessings” to his people one minute to essentially “how f’ing stupid can you people be???” the next. He probably holds the record for the most banned members on a dinar site. Typically Steve’s “intel” posts are followed by several pages of PD members singing his praises. Anybody who questions the legitimacy of his intel is quickly banished. Kinda reminds me of Saddam Hussein’s leadership style. Anyway, Steve founded People’s Dinar when he and his partners Checkmate and Tony staged a couple of conference calls at Dinar Vets in violation of the rules and were promptly banned. It was obviously planned as they wanted to start up their own site and do the MLM thing like Checkmate and Tony had done before. More on that later in the Checkmate part. Anyway, Steve and Check had a falling out and even though Steve isn’t gifted in public speaking and doing conference calls he kept the house (the website) and Dan (Checkmate) got the kids (Tony, Chief, Viper …etc.) and the microphone. Roger Dorman (Dinar Daddy)
– Roger claims that he has a contact who is friends with one of the authors of “The Plan”, meaning the supposed plan to essentially devalue Iraq’s currency and buy up a buttload of it then revalue it to make trillions for the US government. Roger’s site is the biggest cash cow in the dinar world. He makes money from ads, affiliate marketing, and now we know that he is also involved in sales of currency (Treasury Vault – he announced this only after he was outed on several dinar forums) and safes. He makes references to God on occasion but never mentions his Mormon faith, likely because it would alienate many of the evangelicals (who believe that the LDS or “Mormon” church is a cult) that are involved in dinar speculation. Recently Roger decided that he was losing credibility by posting rumors on his site so he announced that he was going to archive them or tuck them away where it would be hard to find them. Well that lasted about a week, because it’s the rumors that drive traffic to these sites. So much for restoring credibility. RV or no RV Roger is raking in the big bucks by encouraging people to follow this dream. By the way, Roger’s wife Angela Dorman is the lady he introduced as “Angela from The Currency Vault” (now The Treasury Vault) as if she was merely a business acquaintance on a program back in 2011. Some members at Dinar Vets dug up the facts on that and exposed them shortly thereafter.
Tony Elder (Breitling
)- This guy works in cahoots with Roger Dorman of Dinar Daddy and The Treasury Vault. Breitling’s strong points are his emphasis on information about how the RV will happen (as opposed to rates and dates), his answers about opening a Warka account, and his nice guy Richie Cunningham disabling charm. He also throws bible references around from time to time to keep the believers on board, but like Roger never mentions his Mormon faith. His weak points are a poor command of the facts and a lack of logic.
Breitling pumps the lower denoms as a hedge against a lop (which makes zero sense), the Treasury Vault, and the ISX Report that he and Roger either compiled or market together.http://twitter.com/#!/AgentBreitling
(Closed since we ID’d him)http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1257223126
(Edited since we ID’d him)http://www.youtube.com/user/SelectPlayMedia#p/u
(Changed over to Breitlingdinar since we ID’d him)http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/84171-isx-report-is-a-scam-by-breitling
/ The GET Team
– Rodney Blackburn (G
ankans), Steve Norris (E
nnorste), Terrence Keller (T
erryK) – AKA the Three Amigos (better yet the Three Stooges) these guys were banned from several dinar sites before starting their own site in 2010. Steve (Enorrste, not SteveI) is known for his “eloquent” dinar analysis and his vodka induced incoherent ramblings about government conspiracies and his “friend” Shabibi. He wrote a book about the dinar which he is always happy to remind people about. In this book he goes on and on about Operation Rainbow which I think was supposed to be code for the completion of the RV even though it was written in early 2010 and we still have no RV. His fellow dirtbag TerryK is known for his “hot” intel as in “HOT HOT HOT!!! Just got off the phone with my contact in Baghdad. The RV is done and the rate is live. I’m hearing it’s going to be $5 or more …. ” This has been going on for years and it’s well known among veteran dinar investors that TerryK gets a kick out of making things up and getting people excited. Die, scumbag! The lesser known of the Three Stooges is Rodney “Gankans” Blackburn, a guy whose claim to fame is his interview in January of 2011 with Contact 2, a guy who babbled on and on for a couple of hours spouting off nonsense drawing from every conspiracy theory known to man over the past 40 years. You can listen to this horsepoop at http://tinyurl.com/4nz39no
or in 30 minute segments at http://tinyurl.com/4kutdv9
. The GET Team also teamed up with the Midnight Think Tank to interview “Thing 1 and Thing 2” about prosperity packages and global settlements. You might recall that Thing 1 and Thing 2 were characters in Dr. Seuss’ “The Cat in the Hat” which is quite appropriate since they apparently have an imagination just as fertile as Dr. Seuss. The GET Team is almost as big of a joke in the dinar world as Okie the Oilman, although they have managed to maintain a slight edge in the credibility department because Enorrste can at least spell.
(Since I wrote this a lot has happened. Enorrste left the GET Team and started working with Kaperoni after learning some things about TerryK. Gankans also left and pursued other “opportunities”
. TerryK is facing fraud charges stemming from his dinar pumping for Sterling Currency Group.
Blaine Fogel (Blaino
) – An Okie protégé who founded the site Planet Dinar. Blaino’s claim to shame is his proclamation back in May of 2011 that the RV was done, based on something that Maliki supposedly said. “I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV! THEY WILL POST THE RATE IN HOURS! CONFIRMATION JUST IN FROM DUBAI AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED…VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI. I SUPPOSE SOMETHING CAN STILL GUM UP THE WORKS..BUT MAN MALIKI SAID IT..IN PUBLIC AND ON TV! WELL…WHAT A NIGHT” Of course no rate change was ever posted. Blaino is shameless though, and is still out there spouting his nonsense. I’m not sure if he’s a pumper or just a buffoon. Still looking for more info on this guy.www.planetdinar.comwww.planetdinar.nethttp://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/planetdinar.net
– When I started the blog I had Randy listed among the good guys because even though I didn’t agree with his views (he says the RV will make the IQD worth $3) I didn’t see any indication that he was making money from the dinar. I grew concerned when he started promoting Dinar Corp in 2012. Their ads run on the forum where he hangs his hat and also on his personal website. Also, Dinar Corp apparently invited him up to Chicago to do a short promotional video or two with their spokesman Ivy Johnson in 2012. After reviewing his record of bad intel and listening to constant misinformation and forum facts coming from Randy I have now concluded that he should be listed on the pumper page along with these others.Randy’s Recordhttp://www.randykoonce.com
Jay Womack (Hammerman)
– A self-described “coonass from Louisiana” who claims to have worked in construction on the Pentagon post-911 where he made contacts in the government that provide intel for him. Also claims to have worked in Iraq. Hammerman was Blaino’s intel sidekick until he was banned from Blaino’s site. Within days he had a site of his own where he is now establishing himself as the premiere douchebag of the dinar. (Hammerman had a change of heart after seeing the damage the dinar scam was doing to people and hung it up a while back.)
Richard Mattson (AKA Medic, SFMedic, 18Delta, and Ghost)
– Med runs the site Dinar Speculator where he rants, insults, berates, and basically exhibits manic behavior on a regular basis while “explaining” to his followers what’s happening with their investment in the IQD. I’m not going to get into the controversy over his military service. You can click the link below to read up on that. But Med has definitely said some curious things about the dinar. For example, on New Year’s Eve 2010 he said that the holdup on the RV was because the Iraqis didn’t print enough lower denoms, and that as soon as parliament met on Jan. 10 to approve printing the extra currency the RV should be released. He quit offering rates and dates a couple of years ago so IMO Med isn’t as bad as most of the pumpers, but he still engages in spreading misinformation and rumors so I included him.www.dinarspeculator.comhttp://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies625.htmhttp://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48024-med-chat-12312010-1317-pm/
James “Wolfyman” Wolf (Adam Montana)
– Would you invest thousands of dollars with somebody who won’t even tell you their real name or where they live? Well that’s what many do with Adam Montana, the owner of the Dinar Vets website. Adam claims to be a Harvard graduate, a Series 65 licensed investment adviser, an entrepreneur with high powered contacts all over the world, and an experienced currency trader who made out bigtime by buying the Kuwaiti dinar during Desert Storm. Like Enorrste from the GET Team, Adam has also written a book which he loves to remind people of. Only Adam charges for his book, and he doesn’t waste your time with stories like Operation Rainbow. No sir, Adam is very down to earth. The dinar will probably RV quite low, so you need to join his VIP club to benefit from his post-RV investment plans. (Now if there is an RV why would you need to join his VIP club? Why not just use that money to buy more dinar up front? If there’s no RV you’re not going to do any post-RV investing anyway. But again, I digress.) “Adam” has carved out an image as a no-nonsense guy who tells it like it is. Unfortunately for his followers though, some of what he tells people about himself is simply not believable.
And his OGIT (Operation Get It There) – a plan to move the revalued IQD to Belize to avoid paying
taxes – is completely impossible to legally accomplish according to my advisors.
I have also discussed this matter with somebody who personally went to Belize to see firsthand how doable OGIT is and was told that you can’t cash in more than $10,000 at a time because of agreements Belize has made with the US. Presumably a windfall of millions would take forever to cash in at that rate. Also, he didn’t graduate from Harvard. He didn’t even graduate from high school. He has a G.E.D. And he didn’t make a bundle on the Kuwaiti dinar because he was only 14 or 15 during Desert Storm. And his background is in managing a porn site rather than managing a mutual fund or any other kind of investment tool. Nobody begrudges Adam or anybody else for making a profit in a capitalist system like we have. But we all feel that we deserve to be dealt with honestly, and anybody who is dealing honestly has no need to do business anonymously as Adam Montana does.http://dinarvets.com/forumshttp://dinarspeculation.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/Smelleet?ob=0
Dan Atkinson (AKA Chekmate or Check) and Tony Renfrow (Tony TNT)
– Dan is a snake oil salesman who quite literally sold snakes. He and his former MLM partner Tony Renfrow have been dishing out BS intel for a modest fee ($14.95/mo) to gullible investors for months now since leaving People’s Dinar. Dan’s strong point is talking, and talk he does. He has probably done more conference calls than anybody in the dinar world, and has yet to prove that he knows anything about this investment except how to make money off of investors. Dan has been saying since August of 2010 that the new lower denoms (which are needed in the event of either an RV or an RD or “re-denomination”) have been loaded into ATMs in Iraq. He started saying “RV next week” every week in October of 2010 until recently when it finally occurred to him that doing so might cost him some credibility when there’s no RV. Tony is still at it though, so Dan and Tony have a sort of good cop/bad cop thing going on. It might be entertaining but there is nothing substantive in anything that either of them have to say.
Tony going to court
(Dan and Tony went their separate ways in 2013. Dan’s website PTR, or “People’s Talk Radio” went private and Tony started his own site and conference calls which propelled him into dinar guru superstardom. All of that was cut short however, when he was convicted of fraud in a case that predates the dinar scam. He is currently serving a one year sentence and his less dynamic brother Ray is filling in for him on the calls.) Winston Pfiester (DC)
– TNT Tony’s intel guy.
Raymond Renfrow (RayRen)
– Tony Renfrow’s brother. Ray has had a little trouble with the law himself. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/federal-court-shuts-down-north-carolina-tax-preparer http://www.wral.com/elm-city-man-barred-from-preparing-tax-returns/4714444/
Yeah, that’s the same guy. http://www.blackplanet.com/RayRen/ https://twitter.com/rayren98
The BH Group (Brad Huebner & Charlie Emmenecker)
– These guys pump the dinar like
their lives depend on it. They sold dinar until the authorities shut them down back in July of 2011 shortly after they hosted a dinar summit with other douchebags in Toledo, Ohio. The BH Group is best known for their conference calls with moderator Charlie Emmenecker and guests Rudy Coenen and Scooter among others. Brad likes to read off of a script that he calls Dinar 101 where he pumps the living daylights out of the dinar telling everybody that they need to buy and get everybody they know to buy. Currency experts? Investment advisers? Not exactly. Their prior business experience is in MLM selling controversial products like Nu
Skin and Xango which is basically the modern day equivalent of snake oil.
(In this photo you can see authorities removing three zeros from society. Sadly, Brad and Charlie were convicted of dinar fraud and money laundering along with their accomplice Michael Teadt in 2013 and are now living in the grey bar hotel.)
– AKA The Collectors Coach, Jack got in early on pumping the dinar before most people ever heard of it. But in 2010 he suddenly did an about face and said the dinar wasn’t a good investment. He said that his followers should sell their dinar and put the money into precious metals instead. No idea what prompted the change unless his story about getting the heads up from a military guy is on the level. At any rate, Jack is an admitted felon who apparently has a brother in prison. Even though he’s not pumping the dinar any more a lot of people bought on his recommendation not knowing that they were listening to a convicted felon. I include him as a warning to the dinar community that this investment is full of scammers and liars. Don’t be naive. Rudolph “Rudy” Coenen
– A very popular dinar conference call guest, Rudy is hard to read. On the one hand he is up front about who he is and where he lives and works, and he seems very knowledgeable about currency investments. On the other hand his stories just don’t seem to hold up, and his Bayshore Capital Hedge Fund company doesn’t seem on the up and up either. Rudy also does the “I love Jesus” thing which puts him on shaky ground with me. Read all about him on the links below. (Rudy was convicted of fraud in 2013 along with Brad Huebner and Charlie Emmenecker for his participation in a dinar related hedge fund scam. He died in prison in 2015.)http://www.realscam.com/f12/bayshore-capital-investments-bh-group-651 Steve Sanderson (Stryker)
– A car guy who lost his Dallas car customization business a few years ago and decided to be a dinar guru instead of getting another job in the car business. Unlike many gurus he shows his face and even gives you his name, which suggests to me that he actually believes what he says. While that might tell you he’s better than the blatant liars pumping dinar, it could also make him more dangerous since he comes across as genuine. Honest or no, he’s been wrong just like everybody else for the five years or so that he’s been talking up the dinar.
Tom Larsen (tlar)
– Another Texas dinar guru who is known for his ridiculous claim that the RV will only affect paper money. He made a lot of other similar claims that I discussed in my post Tom Foolery. Here he is pictured with Stryker when he made a guest appearance on Stryker’s video podcast.http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/tom-foolery-62214/
– Former Washington state senator turned New Age UFOist/Dinar Guru/Global Currency Reset bloviator. Dave travels all over the world with the money he earns doing silly seminars on how to manage your newfound wealth even though you haven’t got it yet and apparently neither does he since he has a donate button on his website. He started off talking about the dinar revaluation but had an epiphany that Iraq can’t support a substantial revaluation, so now he’s talking about the non-existant Asian Dragon Family and their secret gold that they will use to fund worthwhile humanitarian projects for people who listen to Dave. Regner Capener (Eagle1)
– Preacher/electronic engineer/broadcaster/dinar guru who acts as Frank Villa’s (frank26) intel guy concerning the GCR (Global Currency Reset). All you need to know about this guy can be found in my post Eagle1 Post and Rebuttal
Charles Walters (Loechin)
– Another minister who pumped dinar on the side. He favored the intel of TNT Tony and threw outrageous rates out there like $25 for the dinar and $2 for the Vietnamese dong. (Loechin seems to have gone away after his name and mug appeared on my blog a couple of years ago.) Bruce Dawson (“Pastor” Bruce from The Big Call) –
Yet another “minister” pumping the dinar, dong, and the Zimbabwe dollar. Bruce is a Tulsa area skiing enthusiast who dished out TNT Tony’s intel until Tony went off to prison. Now he just tells his followers that “we’re in celebration mode”, which means that he doesn’t want to hear any negativity or answer any hard questions about how Iraq is going to make us all rich. The first half of his show is mostly pitching some crappy product that’s supposed to make your life better. http://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-pumpers-92411/