Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:33 pm

FROM MICK THIS AM:

my intel source said it's done the admiral group did exchange and there were partying in reno all day...just waiting for 800 numbers just start looking forward what is coming on the other side, 800 numbers anytime, nothing more to say just start looking forward what is coming on the other side the other groups I know have not gone

Tank wrote

1m ago

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR TOWAY: AS OF 5:30 AM THIS MORNING EXCHANGE CENTERS WERE CALLED IN AND STAFFED WITH AN EXPECTATION OF THIS HAPPENING AND EXCHANGES BEGINNING ON A LARGER SCALE SOME TIME TODAY (MEANING SOME HAD ALREADY TAKEN PLACE), SOME HUMANITARIAN GROUPS HAVE RECEIVED 48 HOUR NOTICE TO BE IN RENO TO EXCHANGE, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACTIVATED IN THE UNITED STATES, AND 800#S SHOULD BE RELEASED SOME TIME DURING THE DAY LIGHT HOURS OF THE EAST COAST.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:49 pm

picking ----omg ---omg--- Don't let the bus leave without me Plz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:54 pm

How many times can the admiral group exchange? We have heard this exact same story for more than 2 years. What it really means is some suckers gave Admiral their dinar and they got a lot of promises and a receipt for their dinar. very very sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:40 pm

crap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:57 pm

I hear if you go to Russia,  the exchange rate is $32.00-$36.00 and you do not need a appointment. There is a bus leaving every hour on the hour at a location near you  ;-)   roflmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Pure crap. No exchanges, the dealers are still selling, Reno is the center of squat. Tank and mick most closely resemble the south end of a north bound horse.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:49 pm

wow! where does he come up with this crap day after day after day? crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Sewage treatment plant ... he sneaks in and steals intel every night.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:35 pm

He was there long enough- He found the book he lost, the 'Diarrhea Chronicles' -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:22 am

It's another one of those "Groups get paid" scams.  I get so tired of this nonsense it isn't funny.  I mean, sorry folks, but when this pops EVERYONE will not only know but will be able to exchange at the same time.  There is no such thing as a elite group.

If you were lead down that path, I feel for you but I can't reach you.  Another ploy is all it is.  One of the old divide and conquer philosophy things they lay on us to get us to think we can get ahead of everyone else - the only getting ahead is when they get your money.  You will find they will be "see ya" long before you get a chance to recoup it.  NO?  Then show us the RV, right here right now! 

Back bank screens?  What the hey do you mean?  FACT: the banks do not have back bank screens.  The computers are all connected to the same server.  How do I know?  Think about the last time the power went out or there was a glitch in the computer system of your bank.  What happened?  EVERY computer was messed up and they had to cease business until the computers came back on line.  Right.  That means that there can be no back screens that show anything.  Besides the fact that it would be illegal for them to be so discriminatory in their dealings.  It would be HUGE RED FLAG to bank auditors (I know I used to a government auditor and we assisted the bank auditors occasionally).

The easiest way to catch a crook is to look for an anomaly or something someone tried to cover up.  Hidden computer information (not available to all in a bank would fall under this) is the biggest tip off there is.  Besides, who dies and appointed those so called PTB special?  Seems to me active imaginations have been at work for a long time with this drivel.  IMHO>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:09 am

If the groups are cashing in then it must be our turn soon.Here comes the exchange.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:29 am

They did exchange, see Dinar Recaps:
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/news-rumors-and-opinions-monday-morning7

Don't mind that the date is 2014.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
ChicagoRJW

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:23 am

If they really di exchange then why does the IQD=X still say value at 1,107.100? And the IQDUSD=X still say 0.001?

How could only one area exchange and not all of the US? Makes no sense...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 am

I wonder which excuse they will use this time? Bad pings? Interference from the PTB? That evil Cabal slipped in? Rats in the corn crib? Chinese didn't like the numbers?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Johnny forgot to tell his story and Susie said the dog ate Johnny's home work.
How about JonnyWG messed up the computers - as I remember he touted himself as a computer consultant?
OR maybe O decided to use another Executive Order and stop it because some Governor failed to allow his pals the refugees into their state.
Who knows? BUT he's on first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN   Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:26 pm

**BUMP**
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-