Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN

+8
HezekiaH
Terbo56
Kevind53
roxy22222222
kenmor
Toby1
RoyBoy
Ponee
12 posters

Go down

Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN Empty Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:33 pm

FROM MICK THIS AM:

my intel source said it's done the admiral group did exchange and there were partying in reno all day...just waiting for 800 numbers just start looking forward what is coming on the other side, 800 numbers anytime, nothing more to say just start looking forward what is coming on the other side the other groups I know have not gone

Tank wrote

1m ago

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR TOWAY: AS OF 5:30 AM THIS MORNING EXCHANGE CENTERS WERE CALLED IN AND STAFFED WITH AN EXPECTATION OF THIS HAPPENING AND EXCHANGES BEGINNING ON A LARGER SCALE SOME TIME TODAY (MEANING SOME HAD ALREADY TAKEN PLACE), SOME HUMANITARIAN GROUPS HAVE RECEIVED 48 HOUR NOTICE TO BE IN RENO TO EXCHANGE, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACTIVATED IN THE UNITED STATES, AND 800#S SHOULD BE RELEASED SOME TIME DURING THE DAY LIGHT HOURS OF THE EAST COAST.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN Empty Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN

Post by RoyBoy Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:49 pm

picking ----omg ---omg--- Don't let the bus leave without me Plz!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN Empty Re: Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN

Post by Toby1 Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:54 pm

How many times can the admiral group exchange? We have heard this exact same story for more than 2 years. What it really means is some suckers gave Admiral their dinar and they got a lot of promises and a receipt for their dinar. very very sad.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:40 pm

crap
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:57 pm

I hear if you go to Russia,  the exchange rate is $32.00-$36.00 and you do not need a appointment. There is a bus leaving every hour on the hour at a location near you  ;-)   roflmao
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Pure crap. No exchanges, the dealers are still selling, Reno is the center of squat. Tank and mick most closely resemble the south end of a north bound horse.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 2805820865  Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 2805820865  Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 2805820865  Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:49 pm

wow! where does he come up with this crap day after day after day? crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Sewage treatment plant ... he sneaks in and steals intel every night.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 2805820865  Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 2805820865  Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 2805820865  Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:35 pm

He was there long enough- He found the book he lost, the 'Diarrhea Chronicles' -Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 1656125192 Admiral group did exchange and they were partying in reno all day-says Mick from WSOMN 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:22 am

It's another one of those "Groups get paid" scams.  I get so tired of this nonsense it isn't funny.  I mean, sorry folks, but when this pops EVERYONE will not only know but will be able to exchange at the same time.  There is no such thing as a elite group.

If you were lead down that path, I feel for you but I can't reach you.  Another ploy is all it is.  One of the old divide and conquer philosophy things they lay on us to get us to think we can get ahead of everyone else - the only getting ahead is when they get your money.  You will find they will be "see ya" long before you get a chance to recoup it.  NO?  Then show us the RV, right here right now! 

Back bank screens?  What the hey do you mean?  FACT: the banks do not have back bank screens.  The computers are all connected to the same server.  How do I know?  Think about the last time the power went out or there was a glitch in the computer system of your bank.  What happened?  EVERY computer was messed up and they had to cease business until the computers came back on line.  Right.  That means that there can be no back screens that show anything.  Besides the fact that it would be illegal for them to be so discriminatory in their dealings.  It would be HUGE RED FLAG to bank auditors (I know I used to a government auditor and we assisted the bank auditors occasionally).

The easiest way to catch a crook is to look for an anomaly or something someone tried to cover up.  Hidden computer information (not available to all in a bank would fall under this) is the biggest tip off there is.  Besides, who dies and appointed those so called PTB special?  Seems to me active imaginations have been at work for a long time with this drivel.  IMHO>
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:09 am

If the groups are cashing in then it must be our turn soon.Here comes the exchange.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:29 am

They did exchange, see Dinar Recaps:
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/news-rumors-and-opinions-monday-morning7

Don't mind that the date is 2014.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:23 am

If they really di exchange then why does the IQD=X still say value at 1,107.100? And the IQDUSD=X still say 0.001?

How could only one area exchange and not all of the US? Makes no sense...?

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:28 am

I wonder which excuse they will use this time? Bad pings? Interference from the PTB? That evil Cabal slipped in? Rats in the corn crib? Chinese didn't like the numbers?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Johnny forgot to tell his story and Susie said the dog ate Johnny's home work.
How about JonnyWG messed up the computers - as I remember he touted himself as a computer consultant?
OR maybe O decided to use another Executive Order and stop it because some Governor failed to allow his pals the refugees into their state.
Who knows? BUT he's on first!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am

**BUMP**

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum