Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

BANKS ARE BALANCING SHEETS, EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: BANKS ARE BALANCING SHEETS, EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED   Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:51 am

EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED  - NOT TRUE!!!
As of 5 minutes ago today March 3, 2016, I could still buy Dinar at 3 different locations I called!!!!!!

Banks are closing books balancing sheets...blah blah blah!   NOT TRUE  there is no news ANYWHERE about this happening plus I called 2 friends with higher up positions  1 at WF and the other one at BOA  and none of them heard anything like that!   Coincidence......Hmmmmm  YOu TELL ME!

Please Dinarians  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!  Do not let these INSECTS get you excited for NOTHING  I learned the hard way too!

YOSEF  TANK> WOLFI etc  ---WONDER WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM???  Cause over and over again YOU are wrong none of your info is true EVER!!!!!   How do you sleep at night lying to all these innocent people?

LET ME PREDICT FOR YOU:  There will be NO RV today or this week or this month!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BANKS ARE BALANCING SHEETS, EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED   Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:55 am

Thanks for the newsflash there kenmor!!
So... you don't think that the dinar is gonna do anything? Then why are you soooo interested in only having dinar posted here and nothing else?

Something is fishy on that!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BANKS ARE BALANCING SHEETS, EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED   Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:56 am

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BANKS ARE BALANCING SHEETS, EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED   Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:05 am

@Kenmor wrote:
Please Dinarians  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!  Do not let these INSECTS get you excited for NOTHING  I learned the hard way too!

YOSEF  TANK> WOLFI etc  ---WONDER WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM???  Cause over and over again YOU are wrong none of your info is true EVER!!!!!   How do you sleep at night lying to all these innocent people?

I agree Kenmor, Tank, Wolfy, Yosef and a few others on there are just lying maggots!  I don't know what their motives are, but they sure do fill a chat room with  a lot of bull crap!

Their numbers seem to be dropping more and more though.  The more days that pass and their lies don't pan out.  People are leaving.  Plus, when people question their lies, they get banned.  They only ones that will be left on that site will be the the true blue head in the clouds of the smoke from their  HOPIUM REEFERS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BANKS ARE BALANCING SHEETS, EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED   Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:18 am

Purplesky...I am still a believer that the RV will happen until the day somebody can proof me wrong in black and white!!!!  And yes I DO check the Dinar websites almost daily to see if there is any info that makes sense  Sometimes it does makes sense but mostly it does not!  
I am just doing my own research and since yesterday ...there was soooo much hype again I checked it out and nothing ................I just want these intel show us PROOF  Is that tooo much to ask?  
So there you go SWEETIE, thatz MY story  Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BANKS ARE BALANCING SHEETS, EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED   Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:24 am

@Ponee wrote:
Their numbers seem to be dropping more and more though.  The more days that pass and their lies don't pan out, people are leaving.  Plus, when people question their lies, they get banned.  The only ones that will be left on that site will be the the true blue head in the clouds of the smoke from their  HOPIUM REEFERS.

I know Ponee, itz alarming that people still believe all this verbal diarrhea    Itz is sad, I was there too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BANKS ARE BALANCING SHEETS, EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE CLOSED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: FEATURED MEMBERS BLOGS :: SKYZ ZONE-