Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV

Go down

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Empty DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV

Post by kenlej on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Rumor: currency dealers notified to begin to close out sales

Printer Friendly

Blackeyedpea:  Just got a text..currency dealers have gotten word to balance the sheets and shut her down.

Dusty:  I just called the dealer I have used throughout this and he confirmed to me that he could not deny the notice and thats good enough for me--intel is right dealers have been advised

Tank:  DINAR MAVEN BROUGHT THIS IN WITH BEP: China have been told to balance their books and close shop by tomorrow morning. That would be US time tonight. This process moves from East to West so keep a close eye on the currency dealers here. It has started!

Wolfeyes:  Tank-- from Anne @ hollowearthnetwork--very reliable IMO--Oh! Extra! Extra! -- I just received a phone call from Stevie... who HAD to share with someone, and that became "Me." - He just got a call from a life-long friend who is also a currency dealer, telling him that he just received his "codes from China." That's it folks. He has to have his balance sheet closed and complete by tomorrow morning. No more sales as of tomorrow morning. It's a done deal! Yea!!

Blackeyepea :   this is fresh..has not hit the mall exchangers yet

Dusty:  No one is saying you still can't get it but they have been told to close out books

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/more-news-rumors-and-opinions-wednesday-morning-3-2-16
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Empty Re: DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:18 pm

WSOMN has their own theme song.

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Avatar?id=1596857&m=75&t=1456940171wingnut wrote
32s ago
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Avatar?id=1596709&m=76&t=1456697490Tank wrote
37s ago
WINGNUT, CONFIRMATIONS OF RUMORS COULD COME FROM MY DOG, MY MIND, OR MY KIDS. THE VERY WORD "CONFIRMATION" CON=WITH FIRM=SOLID, SO I HAVE STATED REAL FACTS THAT CAM WITH FIRM OTHER FACTS THAT ALLOW ME TO CONCLUDE THAT IT IS DONE! Smile
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Empty Re: DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:35 pm

They're not shuddering, that's their sides heaving with repressed laughter at the dinardiots flocking to get one last purchase in.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  2805820865  DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  2805820865  DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  2805820865  DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:41 pm

LOL KEVIN

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:25 pm

one last push from the dealers to grab those tax refunds. However, i bet many of them ARE out of business by the end of 2016. Can there really be that many new people jumping on the sinking ship, when there is nothing to grab onto?
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:32 pm

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Avatar?id=1596709&m=76&t=1456697490Tank wrote
4m ago
DID YOU ALL POST THIS? "IKO JUST REPORTED CHASE BANK ON LOCK DOWN, CELL PHONES HAVE BEEN COLLECTED." TNT SITE
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:07 pm

6m ago
GARMST FROM Bigdog 1)Call center phone numbers will be issued through email, select gurus and websites 2)Appointments by area code will be set3)Exchanges will be smooth and exciting 4)Exchange personnel are well trained and ready for you.Your expected, welcomed and will get personal support before, during and after
4m ago
FOOTER, ALSO FROM BIG DOG EARLIER: No conspiracies, no cons, no scams just honest business in a private setting for your security. Breath deeply, pray constantly and thank the lord you were given this opportunity to be part of glorious event. Love and help thy neighbor, give and you shall receive.
4m ago
BIG DOG AGAIN: Message for the afternoon room. No need to worry about the what & how of the process about to begin. Great effort has been put forth to see this is a smooth and pleasant experience, you will get the royal treatment.
3m ago
HEY GUYS, IF I COULD JUST ASK YOU TO CONSIDER SOMETHING, YOU'D BE AMAZED AT THE CAST OF CHARACTERS THAT QUIETLY EXIST IN THIS FORUM. IN MY OPINION, THE POSTS BELOW FROM BIG DOG ARE FACT. AND, I'D HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAKING THOSE TO HEART. THERE ARE PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES THAT HAVE REAL INTEL AND PEOPLE LIKE ME JUST GET TO SHARE IT, AND I'M INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL TO PLAY A PART.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:17 pm

TANK wants to be the new TONY TURD LMAO   tony

Last edited by kenlej on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:24 pm

8m ago
YOU GOT IT NEWFUTURE, I'M ASSUMING IT WILL BE THE SAME IN THE UK, EITHER BIG DOG OR MICK SAID THAT THERE WILL EXCHANGES SET UP IN EVERY COUNTRY AND THAT NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT OUT
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:49 pm

These people really are in la la land lol!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Great, so now someone has to clean up the dog poop. CURB YOUR DOGS!!!!!"

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  2805820865  DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  2805820865  DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  2805820865  DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Tank is one crazy nut job on a high with the power of his title of HOST for chat. How many times will he tell them it is done before they catch a clue?  OH wait, these are the same people that listened to tony for 5 years saying it was done every week, what am I thinking?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:26 pm

@Ponee wrote:Tank is one crazy nut job on a high with the power of his title of HOST for chat. How many times will he tell them it is done before they catch a clue?  OH wait, these are the same people that listened to tony for 5 years saying it was done every week, what am I thinking?
LMAO YEP THE SAME PEOPLE LMAO  THE CALL TONIGHT WAS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF  ALL LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:39 pm

@Ponee wrote:Tank is one crazy nut job on a high with the power of his title of HOST for chat. How many times will he tell them it is done before they catch a clue?  OH wait, these are the same people that listened to tony for 5 years saying it was done every week, what am I thinking?

It is kinda funny how being a host/mod in a chatroom goes to people's head.  What a power trip.  LOL
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Even other  gurus are saying the rumor about dealers shutting down isn't true.

William Toro
10 hrs
Since there's so many "Intel" gurus providing information alleging that dealers have been told to balance their books and "shut down" (I imagine that means stop selling dinars) I decided to call 12 dealers from Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. NONE of them have heard any such thing not even rumors. So with that being said I then take their posts as speculation and not as facts as many allege.

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  1798761_10203737973359480_652211724_n
Tom Sanders William Toro - None of that is true.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:54 pm

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Avatar?id=1593015&m=75&t=1452966305MacJedi wrote
1m ago
I sure am hoping all currency dealers shut down this next day as it will speak louder than any intel rumor
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:30 am

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Http:Garmst wrote
1m ago
las- Just want see where you really comming from here, do you think the intel today about the exchange center being manned and the currency dealer shutting down announcement was far us to buy more currency?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:30 am

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Avatar?id=1596174&m=75&t=1456192179jqueen30 wrote
2m ago
GARMST, LAS, I guess maybe we should tuck our currency under our mattresses and live our life
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:31 am

1m ago
Las- guess we will have to see tomorrow then, If this is a scam, why would the government allow something like this to take place then?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:17 am

Well a quick check of several IQD dealers shows they are still selling Dinar at the same prices as yesterday .... so once again we see Tank, Wolfy and buddies are dead wrong.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:45 am

@RamblerNash wrote:
1m ago
Las- guess we will have to see tomorrow then, If this is a scam, why would the government allow something like this to take place then?

Scams are going on all over the world all the time.  This is what is wrong with this country.  Everybody wants to pass the buck on responsibility.  Does the gov't have to be your common sense?  Come on, get a brain and think.  Take in all the information that your buddies are telling you and ask yourself, "who does this make sense to "  Grow up, grow a pair, or ask the Wizard for a brain.

DEALERS SHUDDERING THEIR DOORS BC OF RV  Scarecrow-brain

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum