Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Tank wrote
3m ago

NO SERISOULY, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!! They are confirming No more currency sales as of late tonight, all dealers and banks to not sell currency by China's morning until post Rv. Then sell at the new rate!!" BOOM!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ccarbajal@comcast.net

PostSubject: Replies   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:10 pm

So Sorry, I responded to a couple of post - not being familiar with how to do it and it looked like I was the person posting the articles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:45 pm

@ccarbajal@comcast.net wrote:
So Sorry, I responded to a couple of post - not being familiar with how to do it and it looked like I was the person posting the articles.

Where? LOL

Don't worry about it. If someone asks you about it, just go "Ooops" and everything will be OK. LOL

Most of us post articles and we aren't the original poster.

Welcome to Dinar Daily and if you need help, just ask.

Someone will usually chime in....

:winky winky:

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am

**BUMP**

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BADSCOTT54

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:40 pm

TANK YOU ARE SMALL MINDED PIECE OF CRAP!!! BELIEVE ME, YOUR DAY IS COMING!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD BETTER BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT WHO YOU ATTACK & DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Umm dude or dudette as the case may be, this lie is from almost two years ago.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:06 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
Umm dude or dudette as the case may be, this lie is from almost two years ago.

Why don't we be a little more gracious to our new members? 

First impressions are everything......  particularly when they come from a MOD!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:17 pm

@BADSCOTT54 wrote:
TANK YOU ARE SMALL MINDED PIECE OF CRAP!!! BELIEVE ME, YOUR DAY IS COMING!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD BETTER BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT WHO YOU ATTACK & DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Dinar Daily BADSCOTT54!!!

:okjh:

:tup:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:32 pm

I was not insulting nor did I attack them, just pointed out it was a very old posting ... which by the way illustrates just how long ole Tank has been spewing the same old cock and bull story.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubiety

PostSubject: Re: TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:50 pm

I think there's a chance that Tank is so whipped up in his own dreams of a realized global revaluation and quiet revolution in the US that he is suffering from the powerful delusions of his own koolaid.

...and THAT is the benefit of a doubt.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TANK has an announcement ! - THIS JUST IN: "This time it is done!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: