Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman

Go down

Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman Empty Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman

Post by Ssmith on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:55 am

WSOMN seems to be a breeding ground for new wanna-be gurus.

MEMBERS..

With March here now, REMEMBER every MAJOR revaluation occurred in March last 50 years
ARTICLe  not me
Yesterday the GREAT BANk AIIB of china and BRIC countries, they have 21 TRILLION dollars for countries to loan again,
ONLY if that country is ASSET BACKED...wow..Remember as of july last year 147 countries signed up upon initial offering of
100 Billion....

BIG BULLY SISTER IRAN pushing Iraq to join WTO in june, things MUST be in place 90 days ahead
Urge my fellow members, don't live NIGHT TO NIGHT...but know we are in our window to exchange

WITH my sources...and others I trust sending me..IN THE WEEK...yes
God bless,..miracleman
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman Empty Re: Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:17 pm

The AIIB has nowhere near 21 Trillion dollars to loan, more like 100 Billion USD. There is NO requirement that a member be asset backed to belong or to obtain a loan. There are 57 member countries, not 147. In summary, you are about as accurate as the rest of the gurus, which is to say you are a liar and a fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman 2805820865  Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman 2805820865  Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman 2805820865  Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Dang Kevin......the light really has come on for you.....nice to see!

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Nothing new there really. Been calling the BS artists on their crap all along. Don't always post the facts that contradict. if I did I would be here all day, every day. Thought I would this time since the pooroos have not brought up the AIIB in a while. But thanks ....

Last edited by Kevind53 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman 2805820865  Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman 2805820865  Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman 2805820865  Intel From WSOMN's Miracleman 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum