Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN

Go down

Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN Empty Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN

Post by Ponee on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:21 pm

Blackeyepea wrote
3m ago

Hey I have a question??WE are all adults right? I mean doesnt everyone shout during CLIMAX TIME?? Well We are at our CLIMAX!! XOXO

Blackeyepea wrote
2m ago

Call tonight FOREPLAY! YOU MAY CLIMAX BY MORNING! PLEASE DONT TELL ADMIN!! They may kick me off for DONG TALK!!

Blackeyepea wrote
1m ago

One last thought! What good is foreplay without A CLIMAX! THE DONG MUST BE SET FREE! ENOUGH SAID!

BeagleEyes wrote
1m ago

BEEO: OMGoshhh! You are in an X-rated mood tonight!

Sweetpea wrote
45s ago

Blackeyedpea - You can talk to me like that anytime!!! Straight up! Go RV!!!

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago

WE SHOULD ALL BE CLIMAXING BY MORNING>>YOU TOO LADIES! MATTER FACT YALL SHOULD GO FIRST!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN Empty Re: Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN

Post by roxy22222222 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:47 pm

Orgy time is about right lol!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:48 pm

twoguns336 wrote
4m ago

Last time I checked my dong....it was rising....lol

Pj wrote
2m ago

Keep your dong under control

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 pm

I would be embarrassed to have taken part in that. Reminds me of a bunch of prepubescent 6th graders with a lewd book.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN 2805820865  Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN 2805820865  Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN 2805820865  Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:55 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:I would be embarrassed to have taken part in that. Reminds me of a bunch of prepubescent 6th graders with a lewd book.

Just use a different screen name and avatar over there and no one will know it's you.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:59 pm

WSOMN already has a dating thread.

Who Is Single In This RV

Hi: Was wondering who on this site is single? My thought is we can create a single millionaires group of like minded people. Being single and on the same path we can collaborate our ideas, travel together etc. and having been through this journey we have a common bond that not many will have.
If you are interested you can leave where you live and post your screen name and if you are male or female, not that it matters but would be nice to know.
So, I am female, NJ
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:15 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:I would be embarrassed to have taken part in that. Reminds me of a bunch of prepubescent 6th graders with a lewd book.

Just use a different screen name and avatar over there and no one will know it's you.

I would still be embarrassed just to be a part of the same group as those idiots.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN 2805820865  Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN 2805820865  Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN 2805820865  Seems like ORGY time on WSOMN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:00 am

They really must be at a total loss for something to post.  I mean if this is the best that they can do - WHY BOTHER.

Trying to be funny?  NO, one would have to think they were trying to be :cute."  But the ugly truth is - they were not.  Reminds me of Charlie Tuna - Star Kist only takes the best.  They lose.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum