Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Intel from WSOMN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Intel from WSOMN

Go down

Intel from WSOMN Empty Intel from WSOMN

Post by Ssmith on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:28 pm

The intel continues to leak out of WSOMN......  Dinarland's richest source of BS yet!

This thread...Friend?family someone YOU TRUSt pass along..NOTHING YOU READ on internet or anywhere

I Miracleman have 4 humanitarian groups I talk too..2 groups I have SKIN (money) in the Game...
Right now 2/25..2 GROUP LEADERS in RENo..another on his way driving 1500 miles..They must be ahead of there people in each group

Each member will get 48 hour notice..get to RENO EXCHANGe...call or email to people in groups NOT YET Notified..but SIGNIFICANT
LEADERS are there to PREPARe all these people to exchange..Group sizes..50-150..GOOD SIGn..paperwork/NDA completed past november

YESTERDAy 2/23  PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE..BIG FISH here at WSOMN gave some great news
BIGFISH friend had small group of SKR people...GOT got..GOT paid..Bigfish said on call yesterday I heard it..   SIGNIFICANT
Quick SKR history..many confused..SKR..receipt given to clients at a FIXED RATE guaranteed by that INSTITUTION...

December 2013 1 trillion dollars given too POLITICIANs..WHALEs.PRIVLAGED PEOPLE..some cash ..most SKR

January 2014..another 500.MILLION given to preferred bank customers...whales...part cash and most SKR

End of JAN/2nd week of FEBRUARY..our TWITTER CAMPAIGN changed the WHOLE GAMe...
Since then..NO MORE CASh...Many groups and individuals got SKR from banks..Good..but MOSTLY BAD..

As tony said..i have confirmed since..range .40...to $1...$2..to $5 last month..some early did ok over $10

MOST SKR...Banks win....CLIENTs have piece of mind...with rates now..LOST BILLIONS

OK MEMBERS lets add INTEL?NEWS..PERSONEL EXPIRENCES to this thread....Help us all
God Bless..miracleman
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Intel from WSOMN Empty Re: Intel from WSOMN

Post by Ponee on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:30 pm

OXYMORON --- Intel from WSOMN

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Another guru! Why do they always refer to what Tony said, as he has been proven to nothing but a liar and a scammer? Intel from WSOMN 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:53 pm

Oh No! Jimmy2 looks to be the next one to be banned!

jimmy2

Intel from WSOMN Check

Date: 2h ago  

I've been reading about people going to Reno and cashing out at least 5 times a year for the past 7 years I've been in it. Please people don't get your hope up again tonight. It has been a brutal week for that here so please use discernment!!

jimmy2

Intel from WSOMN Check

Please ask yourself what bank would pay anybody more money than 1166 to $1 when they can get trillions of dinar at that price. I never believed Tony when he said that and 90% of dinarians didn't believe him. Your listening to people who has given Tony intel for the last 5 years. Please stay grounded.

miracleman

Veteran Member
Intel from WSOMN Check2

JIMMY...WRONG WRONG
this post ..ALL my posts are from PEOPLE I talk too..or my friend/business assoiciate talk too
No BS...read from somewhere..NO JIMMY
I confirmed by HSBC trader in HONG KONG through an international attorney in our group

So don't slam me down...Only post what I CONFIRM..NOT RUMORS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:55 pm

Followed by Bulletman!

Bulletman

Intel from WSOMN Check