Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ???

Go down

OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ??? Empty OK, another trusted Intel ????? Maybe ???

Post by alajim Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Posted Today, 01:11 PM
To all of the valued members of the Peoples Dinar.

Previous Finish Line Articles:

Part 2

The Finish Line Part 3

As a summary from part 2 we stated the following:

The parliament was scheduled to vote on the dropping of the three zeros.

I have received very good information that from several sources that the parliament has in fact voted and passed that into law along with a few other laws.

I just received a call from Ray with a little bit of information from a United States Military person.

Morning Steve,

Just an interesting piece of information I was given this morning that I wanted to share with you. I was talking to a friend of mine and she shared a conversation that she had this weekend with a soldier that had just come back from Iraq two weeks ago. She is invested in the dinar so she decided to ask him about the dinar and what he knew. He told her to invest in it, very excitedly, because he said it was going to be worth a lot of money shortly. He said he wish he had some but they were not allowed to take any dinar out of the country when they left to come back home. He said no service men or women are allowed to leave the country with any dinar. To me, this is another sign that we are almost there. Also, she did direct him to Dinar Banker to buy some.

Blessings,

Ray

Wow, this is coming directly form a source just back from Iraq. This information simply cannot get any better than this. To me this is one of the best bits of information I have heard in a while. To have Iraq that strict is very telling and very powerful.

There has been some pretty exciting things going on this weekend regarding news and information.

I personally believe it is done and now we wait for rate to surface world wide. How long does this take, I have no clue as I am not a banking or forex expert.

Perhaps this could be a very good week of opportunity, but remember, let it come to you as it will in due time. Quit chasing it and quit wishing it so hard that your lives are becoming unmanageable because of the stress of waiting. Quit grasping on to each and every tiny word and just let it happen. What what I know as a business partner in Iraq and the news along with outstanding friends and contacts, I believe whole heartily that the finish line is just in front of us.

I do wish the finish line could be behind us soon, and it very well may.

Also, remember, tonight our site will be going down for maintenance and the final move to a new home so I can continue this for free for you all.

As some of you may or may not be aware, it came down to closing this site down due to expenses or move it to my data center and keep it open and free for you all.

I did choose to move it and I did work all weekend on preparing for this.

I promised you we will cross the finish line together in a first class way.

Here is the message that will be display during the move:

"This site is down for maintenance. It will be moving to new servers. The new link will be http://forums.peoplesdinar.com.

Please check back.

You can also get to the new link from the Peoples Dinar Home page at http://www.peoplesdinar.com.

We also have a support email address. It is Support@PeoplesDinar.com.

Thank you.

Steve"

Please all give me time to complete the move and do not panic if you cannot log on during the move. The chat should not be effected, so if you are in the chat, stay in it and log not log off.

I will keep you posted as I am working with several other very good sources and contacts that should shed more light on the closeness of the finish line.

God Bless you all,

Steve
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum