Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Wolfy's Howl DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Wolfy's Howl

Go down

Wolfy's Howl Empty Wolfy's Howl

Post by Ssmith on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:21 am

If you have ever had the wonderful chance to be out at night and hear the call of the wolf and feel the chills go up your spine, then you have been blessed..  I have experienced that for years now--I did raise majestic black wolves with piercing blue eyes.  They can be part of your inner being if you let them..

I love the wolves and its also a huge part of my Native American Heritage. (Cherokee)  Wolves have a different type of lifestyle than most other animals. As they are always in a family(pack) and they work together to get the job done.

I howl a lot and its my trademark but its because its my call to you all as my family--I howl when I am happy or excited.  But I also howl because that is my connection from me to you--A wolf howl is a call.. A call they do for each other to hear and to come together and bring the family together as one for protection from all outside harm.  Sometimes when I am just lurking and I see someone hurting or sad--I silently howl in my soul for that dear sweet soul to gain access to happiness in their life.

Yes I am like a strong majestic wolf--calling for my online family to come together as one and join in. Together we can do all things in the name of the Lord Jesus. But we are stronger together as one under his eternal care.. So howl my sweet and dear family and be a part of the pack.. Howl for there is power in numbers..  Howl to let all others know that we can and will be heard.

To God be the glory--Great things he has done----Wolfy

aaaaaaaaoooooooouuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwllllllll
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wolfy's Howl Empty Re: Wolfy's Howl

Post by chilimama on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:24 am

BOY DOES HE WANT ATTENTION.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wolfy's Howl Empty Re: Wolfy's Howl

Post by kenlej on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:08 pm

HEY WOLFY I KNOW U READ ABOUT YOURSELF SO READ THIS WE ARE COMING AFTER U CONMAN JUST LIKE WE DID WITH TONY U DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO HIDE PUNK "GOT THAT"  tony tony tony
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum