Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Share | 

9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642 found at dinar daddy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: 9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642 found at dinar daddy   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 am

9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IRAQ HAS MADE THE DECISION TO RV…WE ARE WAITING FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE RV. IT WILL BE ANYWHERE AROUND 3.41 - 3.78. LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION – HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVER PAID A BILL ON LINE? THINK ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT, ABOUT 3 SECONDS RIGHT. WELL THAT IS HOW QUICK THIS RV WILL HAPPEN AROUND THE WORLD AT THE SAME TIME AND THATS THE WAY IT WILL GO DOWN. WE ARE THERE, WE JUST NEED TO BE PATIENT

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: 9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642 found at dinar daddy   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 am

Thanks for this post...it's 4 am and I guess it's time to sleep. Hope the rate is higher...Okie said we will all be surprised, but then maybe that's all changed in the last day or two. I'm happy with anything...just to start a new life for the planet!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642 found at dinar daddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: