Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow

Go down

WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow Empty WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow

Post by kenlej on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:08 pm

WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow Avatar?id=1595992&m=75&t=1455998823[size=14]LifeIsArt wrote 
6m ago
[/size]
RECAP: 1.) WOLFY: “I just got word that hmmm… I’LL JUST SAY A GROUP HAS RECEIVED THEIR NOTIFICATION FOR TOMORROW! ALSO MY COUSIN SAYS: "EXPECTING CARDS LIVE IN IRAQ MONDAY MORNING AT $3.71. 2.) YOSEFF SAYS “CHINESE: RV AT SUNRISE, 800 NUMBERS FIRST, THEN APPOINTMENTS 3.) MANGELO'S SOURCE: NOTIFICATIONS ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY SAYING EXCHANGE INFO TO BE RELEASED MONDAY MORNING. 4.) STARMAN SAYS: “800 NUMBERS LATE TONIGHT (SUNDAY) 5.) CATALLINA SAYS: "UST CONTACT SAYS IT’S A GO!" tony tony WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow 2350219667 WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow 2350219667 omg WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow 3508649203 WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow 3508649203 WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow 3508649203 WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow 3508649203

kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow Empty Re: WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow

Post by aksafeone on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Ah, excuse me kenlej, BUT I AM TAKING OFFENSE AT SOME OF YOUR TERMINOLOGY.  The title of this thread is especially offensive to me as it appears to be derogatory to another.  This site does not condone such verbiage and you are on notice that I am now monitoring all of your posts and will take what action necessary to see that you follow the rules and play nice with the other posters.
Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow Empty Re: WOLFY Recaps all the good news about the RV happening tomorrow

Post by Ponee on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Title Adjusted

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:25 pm

AKSAFEONE A TU#D IN MY VERBIAGE IS A CIGAR BUT IF YOU'RE THAT UP TIGHT I WILL WATCH WHAT I PUT UP BUT I HAVE NOT SPELLED OUT ANY CUSS WORDS HERE AND LIKE I SAID I'VE NEVER HAD AN INKLING ANYBODY WOULD TAKE OFFENCE TO THE WORD TU#D LMAAAAAAAAAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:44 pm

It was not so much the words as it was the inflection thereof. As a moderator I have a duty to the site owner to prevent any inference that would cause even the notion of impropriety. I am far from "up tight" as you put it. Also you will notice that the site owner did in fact change the title. I am not here to bandy words. IT appears you think this amusing? TRUST me I am not. Just remember thst tje lsst laugh is the best, not much of a guess who that would be is it? You were warned.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:58 am

Also you will notice that the site owner did in fact change the title. I am not here to bandy words. IT appears you think this amusing? TRUST me I am not. Just remember thst tje lsst laugh is the best, not much of a guess who that would be is it? You were warned.                                                                                        Ponee changed only after you complained!! You better take that sign down that says crap and I love playing games YOU"VE BEEN WARNED 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:46 pm

So Has the RV happened yet today!!!! :spring1: :spring1:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:15 pm

We are waiting to hear from their ALIEN CONTACTS to find out ! Martha never showed up with her Chinese numbers so they have gone to their "higher" sources!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum