Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MARTY10 COMES TO SWEETPEAS RESCUE LMAO  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MARTY10 COMES TO SWEETPEAS RESCUE LMAO

Go down

MARTY10 COMES TO SWEETPEAS RESCUE LMAO  Empty MARTY10 COMES TO SWEETPEAS RESCUE LMAO

Post by kenlej on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:59 pm

marty10

MARTY10 COMES TO SWEETPEAS RESCUE LMAO  Check

Date: 1h ago
RE: Events As I See Them, Praying To God I Am Totally Wrong

Printer Friendly

You have your right to think what you want but if you really listened to the last call you would have heard the USA no longer exist and Obama is not the president since July 2013.  This makes sense as to why Jade Helm was here in their country now. The Bible speaks of Kings and 5 kings have come and gone and we are waiting for the 6th king that will spring forth for just a short time and then the final king will take all human kings out, In the future they will support Jesus in fighting the battle of Armageddon.—Re 19:14, 15.  Money is not happiness if you were not happy poor without money then I don't think you will be happy with millions not knowing what to do with. After signing an NDA and sorta told to keep your mouth shut puts you in a prison so to speak where is the happiness.

kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MARTY10 COMES TO SWEETPEAS RESCUE LMAO  Empty Re: MARTY10 COMES TO SWEETPEAS RESCUE LMAO

Post by kenlej on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:02 pm

I didn't get the memo that the United States doesn't exist anymore LMAO NOW IT'S MAKING SENSE LMAO  tony tony tony omg omg omg
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum