Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS

Go down

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Empty SWEETPEAS MUSINGS

Post by kenlej on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:43 pm

Sweetpea

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Avatar?id=1593074&m=75&t=1452992818

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Check

Date: 4h ago

Events As I See Them, Praying To God I Am Totally Wrong

Printer Friendly

It occurred to me what Jade Helm is really about.  The military always has a relative name for their operations.  Jade = China and Helm (at the helm) = Control.  Therefore, Chinese Control. 
Last year they interviewed troops involved with Operation Jade Helm.  They questioned them as to whether they would fire upon American citizens.  I don’t believe Russian and Chinese troops would have any trouble firing on American citizens.  And these are the people who are supposed to be handling our security in this transition of wealth?
Many people involved in this RV say that China brings peace, prosperity and wonderful things to pass in this new age of “Light”.  While at the same time the Chinese are building aircraft carriers, stealth fighters, military islands in the China Sea and threatening to shoot our planes down if we fly over them.  Their puppet, North Korea is trying their best to nuke us and threatening a terrorist attack on South Korea.  China is buying up all the earth’s resources and has gone into partnership with Iran, the Mother of Terrorism.  
And just who the hell placed foreign troops on our soil without permission?  This is against the Monroe Doctrine to even have foreign powers in this hemisphere, (which has been ignored), let alone in our Homeland. It is pure insanity to think that the Chinese have anything but disdain for the American Constitution, and hatred for the human rights and freedoms that are granted therein. I for one am tired of seeing people describe our enemies as lovable pandas with good hearts. Don’t confuse the common citizen with the government thugs. Yes, just like here, and every other nation in this world, they are two separate entities. 
Everyone speaks of the Chinese Elders who are “hundreds of years old” and the Dragon Family and yet, for “security reasons”, no one can elaborate about them.  We are to just accept this uugah-boogah on blind faith!  This whole scenario appears to be some “Mental Utopia” that has been verbally painted for those in tough times to digest. Hold a persons hopes, and you control them. 
I am bothered by the statement, “bring all your currency in as soon as possible!”  Then what?  Why are military troops handling the security at these exchange centers.  Could this be a trigger for marshal law?  Helicopters and military convoys? This is an aggressive positioning of foreign troops on our soil and everyone sits around joking, and talking about all the great things that are going to happen in their lives. We may all be lucky to retain our lives, liberty, and treasure. 
Is our country being taken?  The Fema Camps and all the plastic caskets are all ready for use.  This would make the original “Trojan Horse” look like a bad deal at the flea market.  I really am a positive thinker, but I am also very vigilant and a true Patriot to my country. I do not stare at the light so long, that I am blinded to what is happening around me.
Do not forget that the world is the Domain of the Devil, The Prince of Lies.  And the lies are everywhere, from every corner.  These rays of light that Yosef speaks of, let us hope that it is not Lucifer, that name meaning “Light.”  It is also said that the Beast will appear offering Peace and will rule for seven years, murdering millions. 
Many of you claim to love God.  And at the same time are pushing as hard as you can for the One World Order to control all that we are. A virtual welcome mat for our enemies.  Did China have good intentions when they murdered millions of people in their own country?  Did they have good intentions for our children when they painted their toys with lead paint?  Did they have good intentions when they became the biggest industrial polluter on the planet? Did they have good intentions when they have stolen everything America has created including our industrial manufacturing? The most damaging enemy and traitors to America, are our so-called political representatives. If we can’t control them, what makes anyone think we can control unknown power brokers from beyond our borders, backed by a powerful military that we have no control over?
Yosef said we will be “given” other candidates for President of our country.  Who will “give” them to us and who will “they” be?  Who are these people? Who is this “New Republic”? I have a short list of other leaders gifted to other countries, or self appointed i.e. Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-tung, Mussolini.  Appointed leaders such as these, even if temporary, could be our worst nightmare. I need no person or group to appoint any leader for me without a proper vote. Unconstitutional from the start!
Yosef also made the statement that ISIS is a pagan god, and then included the names of Rahl and Elohim.  He said this is Israel. (Take the first two letters of each of these words and they make the name Israel = IS-RA-EL).  There is something wrong here.  The Bible says when all the nations of the world turn against Israel, those nations will be destroyed and burned.  You are warned of this in the Book of Revelations.  I, for one, stand with the true nation of Israel, not man-made governments, Khazarian, Cabal or any other bunch of sick thugs. It seems that this “Khazarian Paint Brush” has been used to bloodily stain the nation of Israel.
My greatest fear is that America is primed for destruction because She has turned away from God many years ago.  History shows that there have been many nations destroyed for that very reason.  Governments that operate without morals produce immoral outcomes.  And citizens that allow it to happen are destroyed along with it.
This is certainly not a request to believe any of this.  Make your own opinion.  This is mine.  Thanks for listening.  
Sweetpea                                               I HOPE SOMEBODY PUTS THESE IDIOTS OUT OF THEIR MISERY BEFORE THEY HURT THEMSELVES OR WORSE THEIR CHILDREN&GRAND CHILDREN                    SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  2322496710 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  2322496710 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  2322496710 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  2322496710 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  2322496710 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  2322496710 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  2322496710 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  2322496710
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Empty Re: SWEETPEAS MUSINGS

Post by kenlej on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:52 pm

ronnie28

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Red_heart

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Check

Date: 3h ago
RE: Events As I See Them, Praying To God I Am Totally Wrong

Printer Friendly

Amen Sweetpea. Now, I am a Believer in God and His Word. Now, in the Word of God, Revelations to be exact, China, Russia and Iran will spearhead, or shall I say, be directly involved in WW111. SO, TO ME, THIS IS A PRELUDE TO THING TO COME.
YOU ARE NOT WRONG IN YOUR THINKING SWEETPEA. NO, THIS NOT MY IMO BUT BASED ON SCRIPTURES OF GOD'S WORD.
Therefore, I will trust, live for, Believe and do what God's
will is no matter what. I will allow Him and my Great Angels to protect and guide.
For God Adonai I Live, Move and have my being

Ronnie28 

Sweetpea

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Avatar?id=1593074&m=75&t=1452992818

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Check

Date: 3h ago
RE: Events As I See Them, Praying To God I Am Totally Wrong

Printer Friendly

The RV may be the rope that drags the Trojan Horse through the gates of America.  Who really knows.  I'm not a pessimist, I just have my eyes wide open!  I am just as excited as everyone else to have the opportunity to have money and help others, but I will not be blinded by it.

GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  Empty Re: SWEETPEAS MUSINGS

Post by kenlej on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:54 pm

IT JUST KEEPS ON GETTING MORE BIZARRE EVERYDAY WITH THE WSOMN CROWD THANK U CILL FOR STARTING IT UP LMAOOOOOOO SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203 SWEETPEAS MUSINGS  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum