Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Currency 365 Exposed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Currency 365 Exposed   Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Currency 365 – Johnny U. Exposed link>> Click here to see all about him

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<

Last edited by TNTBS on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Currency 365 Exposed   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Nice Work!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Currency 365 Exposed   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:28 pm

How is this "exposing" anyone?  Do you reveal who currency365 is?  Obviously he's an idiot but the voice on your video does not even sound like the same person as on the youtube channel.  Where did this video come from?  Can you make the case that it is the same person?  There is no data here, just TNTBS patting himself on the back for what anyone can see, that currency365 is just another guru, well DUH!   To each their own, if you like this sort of thing, that is of course fine, but I don't see what value has been added here.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Currency 365 Exposed   Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:04 am

@jrg wrote:
How is this "exposing" anyone?  Do you reveal who currency365 is?  Obviously he's an idiot but the voice on your video does not even sound like the same person as on the youtube channel.  Where did this video come from?  Can you make the case that it is the same person?  There is no data here, just TNTBS patting himself on the back for what anyone can see, that currency365 is just another guru, well DUH!   To each their own, if you like this sort of thing, that is of course fine, but I don't see what value has been added here.
Seriously!? Did you just ask me that question? You either don't listen very well? or attached web links evade your eyes & ears per the video links described on what to do...
 link>> Click here to see all about him
here I'll hand it to you... I wouldn't want you to get lost again? LOL
 http://www.cfmconcepts.com/currency-365/

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Currency 365 Exposed   Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:30 am

Thanks for providing the link, that's much better.  If its in the video, yes I did mis it.  Next time it would make things much easier if you would just provide the link to the actual info up front as you have now done (who scrutinizing a video that is mostly just audio anyway?).

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Currency 365 Exposed   Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:19 am

I replied to Currency 365's reply on the TNTBS video.  Once the comment is approved (I put tons of links in my comment) you all can see what I said.  I found a video where he and his "prophet friend" made the following observations:

Recorded in July of 2015:

Let's see how long it takes him to delete these videos.

This one is just weird:

Another false prophet's dream

Driving his car and pretending to know what is about to happen to family and friends

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Currency 365 Exposed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-