Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Daughter 's dream DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Daughter 's dream

Go down

Daughter 's dream Empty Daughter 's dream

Post by Ssmith on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Jael at WSOMN:

So, a little back ground to understand my excitement and dream...Tuesday night I went to bed and prayed God, let me know how close we are....give someone a dream...and when I said that I thought of the forum people...and then I began to pray for all the people on the forum...that their dreams would come true... so. I get up getting kids ready...and my 20 yr old daughter comes in and sits down next to me..." Mom I had a dream...she says rather reluctantly...you were in it. And I know I'm supposed to share it." Me being an ordained dream interpreter...I've practiced quite a lot on my kids...especially my oldest daughter...she's a prolific dreamer. It's kinda made her want to run the other way...if ya know what I mean. ...

Dream: in my daughters words...Mom..we were at church, our old building...just had a conference. I was working, you had ministered. Elaine...the director of events came running through the building she looked at you and said...Everything's ready! And she looked at you and said Be ready so you dont have to get ready!! Then she ran out....there was more to the dream relevant to my family and what are Gods plans for us post RV.

The thing that hit me while my daughter was telling the dream...she doesn't listen to Tony.. thinks I'm a little crazy...but..can't deny how I got into this investment. It has been a total walk of faith. One night God is asking me on my date night with my hubby...what would you do with an extra 5 or 6 million a month ???  a few weeks later he tells me to go ask this lady I was working with at the time about her camel??!!... Well, I've been walking with the Lord a long time and know His voice...so, I do. " Hey...so and so...can you tell mr about your camel?? She dropped her coffee cup! And said WHO told you about that??? Only GOD calls my investment that and I don't repeat it!!" I thought she was gonna punch me in the face...no joke! But she knows me, and knows God tells things...sometimes... . So she told me about the dinar. This was 2009. The Lord told me to keep it quiet and when I was ready He'd tell me about it. So, it was in my sock drawer for awhile. Until He brought me a teacher...she introduced me to Tony calls...and then I was lead here! It's been a wild ride..
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Daughter 's dream Empty Re: Daughter 's dream

Post by kenlej on Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:55 pm

LMAO I'LL TRY NOT TO LAUGH TO HARD BUT WHAT IF WHO YOUR LISTENING TO IN YOUR HEAD TUENS OUT AS ROTTEN AS THE LEADER TONY TURD WAS LMAO HE'S BEEN IN PRISON 6 WEEKS AND STILL NOTHING HE HAS SAID IN 5 YEARS HAS COME TRUE!!! WAKE UP FOOL B4 THE GOD IN YOUR HEAD LEADS YOU OFF A CLIFF JUST LIKE THE LEMMINGS DO AFTER THEY LOSE THERE MINDS LMAO  Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203 Daughter 's dream 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum