Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes!

3 posters

Go down

1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! Empty WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes!

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Thanks to WSOMN's HighDollarFolks for transcribing.

Ray says lots of intel today:

went back to friday, lots of pieces coming into play like a puzzle. We are in the final phases of this. 

Iraq then US on friday: How we got to where we are: Card holders that were to be funded on 7 & 8th, told to get funding from 15th to end of month. 
Dealer Licenses pulled by CBI and Ray believed final phase had begun and banks looking for first of week, this week. 

Then on Monday: in Iraq- got reports that there was excitement with the neighbors, Iran and Iraq excited about seeing blessing in the coming days. 

the US banks were saying had activity they were thinking possibly Tuesday, emails going out over weekend thru the system that employees should be making procedural plans.
Private exchanges being set by appointment by banks in other jurisdictions, not usa. US banks not yet willing to move. Have heard of one or two private US exchanges, but not many. Ray still after checking got that no exchanges took place. So if you exchanged early, let Ray know. 

From Tuesday, yesterday - items 1,2,3
#1- given in Jan. no one else told it, but will wait for others (what an idiot)
#2- memo's -went to currency exchangers in Iraq, currency revalue expected from now thru X date.
#3- other memo, currency evaluation for IRaq and Iran and other currencies starting today and thru X date. Ray and his team got that memo and read it. Date Was Feb. 17th!!! 

Whammy first came in on Feb. 15th- person went to bank in Iraq, 70 dinar and 4 fils are worth $100 USD. On Tuesday - we got the rest, consider confirmation, 70 dinar and 4 fils = 100 US$

So if memo said between begin and the 17th that was on the 15th.
Banks, baffled , do not understand why folks are not in the banks, just waiting for permission to do it. See rates on screens with no holds, nothing holding it back. 

Appears to Ray to be the rate change on or before the 17th. !!!! Still do not know that rates are actual true rates. The Lead bank is live across the world and still not exchanging . Wonder why not truly active. 

Iran announced it was in the swift system, effective on Sunday, Feb. 14th. All coming together. 

Info current thru 30 minutes ago before call. As of yesterday banks thinking why not today? waiting for the OK and got that statement from several diff. banks. 

Has several other items but wants to feel comfortable about info before it put out there. 

?, will we see it before end of Feb. Ray said yes he did believe that. 

? Has people in Bagdad been paid at new rate?A: Not enough info yet for me to put out there. He got info from others that some cards were active and loaded and used but he wants to hear that from HIS (Rays) contacts. 

? 404, what happens when it is past feb. 17th in Iraq? A: it is fulfilled in iraq based on what their banks said, 70 dinar and 4 fils, means fulfilled. Banks do not know why we are not seeing it here. Memo did not say you could be exchanging on that day, said you would see it then! Guess that is interpretation. (geez guess that leaves alot to interpretation)

Note: remember Kuwait RV was private and no internet at that time. This time, IRAQ Rv is very public with number of people involved and millions watching it all the time due to internet! Totally different circumstances.

? Who is the person that gives permission to start RV?? A: I do not know and others , like the banks, cannot or will not give me that info. He assumes it is the treasury that gives bank go ahead to exchange currency, but that is just an assumption on my (rays) part. 

Don't call the banks. Let nature take it's course.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! Empty Re: WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes!

Post by chilimama Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:02 pm

TNT IS GONNA HATE THAT

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! Empty Re: WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:04 pm

Pure horse crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! 2805820865  1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! 2805820865  1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! 2805820865  1- - WSOMN Now Transcribing TNT Call Notes! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:17 pm

It's TNT.  I wouldn't expect any less.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum