Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA

+3
roxy22222222
chilimama
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA Empty WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:56 am

My question:  Which will come first...  the RV or the spaceships?  LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

APPALOOSA
wrote
2m ago
Our new financial foundation has already been laid and is being powered up now. St Germain and Kuthumi are in charge of that aspect. Massive arrests and millions of Starships will be decloaking over all the major cities on the planet. That will be followed by direct broadcasts from all satellites…connected by nanites to the bridge of the New Jerusalem the Flagship of the Galactic Federation

APPALOOSA wrote
1m ago
Starships and decloaking are these just generic words being used in a figurative way or are they being used literally..... OK.... I know that sounds dumb, but i think this is why many have a harder time wrapping our heads around ALL of the aspects of NESARA

BODI wrote
1m ago
APPA WHAT YOU ARE READING IS THE 'HEAVEN SIDE' AND IN ACTUALITY HEAVEN IS IN CHARGE HERE. THE GCR AND NESARA...THE RV IS A BONUS AND ADDED INTO THE PICTURE AS A STING OPERATION TO CATCH THE BAD GUYS

BODI wrote
24s ago
WITH NESARA - THE NEW GOVERNANCE IS STARTING IN THE US. AMERICA HAS FAVOR WITH GOD....ALL OF THE COMPANY OF HEAVEN AS WELL AS MANY NATIONS OF THE MULTIVERSE ARE ASSISTING PLANET EARTH IN HER ASSENCION

BODI wrote
42s ago
IT IS THE TAKING DOWN OF THE DARK FORCES (CABAL) THAT IS THE REAL THING GOING ON HERE. THIS HAS BEEN IN THE WORKS SINCE JESUS WAS HERE...NOW IS THE TIME IT IS HAPPENING...WE'VE BEEN PROGRAMED TO THINK UFOS ARE BAD ETC. OUR COMPANY OF HEAVEN IS COMING ON SPACESHIPS

BODI wrote
44s ago
APPA THE CABAL IS CONTROLLED BY DARK ETS - THE ANNUNAKI....WHICH CONTROL THEM...THIS IS ALL HAPPENING ALSO AS HEAVEN GAVE A PERIOD OF TIME THAT THE DARK WERE ALLOWED TO BE HERE.
BODI wrote
moments ago
APPA TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...YES THERE WILL BE DECLOAKING OF THE SPACESHIPS SO WE THE PUBLIC AREN'T TERRIFIED WHEN THEY LAND
APPALOOSA wrote
1m ago
BODI - I understand all of what your saying, but what I don't understand is the words in which they present the information. I mean "Spaceships" - we are having spaceships land on earth. That is just so hard to comprehend.
BODI wrote
41s ago
APPA YES...I UNDERSTAND IT IS HARD TO COMPREHEND...BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SAY ...OH THAT IS WHAT THEY MEANT AND NOT BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD

BODI wrote
22s ago
CLEMSON IT IS - BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE PARTS INVOLVED...IT IS DEFINITELY REAL AND WHEN IT COMES YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

BODI wrote
44s ago
APPA DECLOAK MEANS TO SEE THEM IN THE SKY...THEY ARE ABLE TO STAY HIDDEN
APPALOOSA wrote
26s ago
BODI - but spaceships......it's just so so difficult to make my brain open up to that concept.

BODI wrote
22s ago
APPA AND THAT IS OK. LIKE I SAID WHEN IT HAPPENS, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IMMEDIATELY AND NOT BE ALARMED

APPALOOSA wrote
30s ago
BODI - not be alarmed.....huuum....I venture to say that regardless......Ima freak the heck out.......

APPALOOSA wrote
11s ago
BODI - thank you

APPALOOSA wrote
1m ago
OK - So now I need to get used to the idea that someone has been communicating with the aliens that drive these spaceships and told them what is about to happen? Man o man - that's pushing it in my mind....but i'm trying.

Fishkissed wrote
moments ago
Appa, that's why we're here telling you that they're coming in peace. And the first ones to be revealed will look exactly human.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA Empty Re: WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:16 am

GEEZZZZ....  These people are in need of serious HELP!

APPALOOSA wrote
moments ago
I mean - I'm still trying to wrap my head around droans.....yes......droans that are part of everday life and sold in many stores........but, im getting there guys.....I'm now seeking the SPACESHIPS AND ALIEN LIFE for Dummies book.

warsaw wrote
2m ago
Seems like I read somewhere, '...that the very elect shall be deceived'. I hope that doesn't happen to me.  (It looks like you may already have been)

Fishkissed wrote
moments ago
Warsaw, for further research into your last comment, may I please recommend that you read "New Maps of Heaven" a synopsis of life in the Spirit planes, a compilation put together of channeled into through the last couple of centuries. Can be found on Golden Age of Gaia. Com

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:33 pm

WHEN I WAS AT TNT I USE TO THINK APPA WAS ONE OF THE SMARTER ONES, NOW I SEE SHE IS JUST A FOLLOWER.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:58 pm

chilimama wrote:WHEN I WAS AT TNT I USE TO THINK APPA WAS ONE OF THE SMARTER ONES, NOW I SEE SHE IS JUST A FOLLOWER.

I always viewed her at TNT as being the "high & mighty." angel2
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:17 pm

WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 99416710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 2805820865  WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 2805820865  WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 2805820865  WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:25 pm

WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 0cvKX5Lh_bigger   Meet WSOMN's Admin Bill

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:12 am

uh oh...LOL "BODI" still under TNTBS investigation BUT? This may possibly be Bodi I'll try and confirm it to make sure. You know the old saying "Your own words will give you away" LOL we will see?  WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA Sandy_10  

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:59 am

Damn That girl must of got her hair ideas from TRUMP LMAO I told my family that on Oct 12 2010 that the aliens was going to uncloak because some channeler Goodchild had said it. It was such a big thing that the odds in Vegas got to 50-50 but as we all seen it didn't happen. I've been waiting for Nesara since 2007 and it didn't cost me any money my family didn't know what to say to me when I told them we were all going to be millionaires LMAO. The thing about that if we all had a million bucks a loaf of bread would cost $10,000 just like in Zimbabwe just because the Zim is a 100 trillion doesn't mean the people are trillionaires  LMAO It looks like I might be going on Wolf Spirit internet radio on March 1 from 7-9 to talk to the new age group about this scam so I'll be letting everybody know if it happens
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 am

Why are dinarians all so ooooold? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:58 am

roxy22222222 wrote:
chilimama wrote:WHEN I WAS AT TNT I USE TO THINK APPA WAS ONE OF THE SMARTER ONES, NOW I SEE SHE IS JUST A FOLLOWER.

I always viewed her at TNT as being the "high & mighty." angel2

THAT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:35 pm

WELL I PUT THE PIC AS MY AVATAR ON WSOMN ON 1 OF MY ACCS SO WE'LL SOON SEE IT IT'S HER PIC OR NOT LMAO  WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 3508649203 WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 3508649203 WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 3508649203 WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 3508649203 WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:26 pm

Ssmith wrote:WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 0cvKX5Lh_bigger   Meet WSOMN's Admin Bill

Bill uses JFK for an avatar? WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 2805820865  WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 2805820865  WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 2805820865  WSOMN's BODI Explains NESARA 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum