Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Kenny does it again!!!

He got onto Bruces call and said Bruce Edward Dawson!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:11 pm

HERE'S WHAT I SAID ''HELLO BRUCE'' TO THE AUDIENCE PLEASE COME OVER TO DINARDAILY.NET TO FIND OUT WHO BRUCE EDWARD DAWSON REALLY IS OR BRUCE DINGLEBERRY THAN I WAS CUT OFF LMAOOOOOOO  hyg hyg hyg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:27 pm

Awesome awesome awesome!

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:46 pm

I guess that the call is not going to be released.

I wonder why?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:52 pm

omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:58 pm

Haha!

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:04 am

If they ever do put it out, if your not on it, we will know that they edit them!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:10 am

Good job, Kenny!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:52 am

Thanks Sam Had 300 people from the big call come here lol Still way behind Marcus&U in breaking up this scam lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:54 am

THIS IS FROM RECAPS BUT REALLY IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE THE RIGHT CALL  The big call Bruce reply is 605-562-3198 Pin #123456
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:06 am

Kenny,
Great job!!
 Are you talking about Bruce Dawson who lives in Broken Arrow, OK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:22 am

yes
@Toby1 wrote:
Kenny,
Great job!!
 Are you talking about Bruce Dawson who lives in Broken Arrow, OK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:37 am

Hey, all is not lost. That's how I found you and registered last night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Kenny You Make Us Proud! Awesome Job

Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iraqcurrencywatch.com
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:42 pm

I don't know if anyone else checked, but Bruce's call was definitely NOT recorded. He must have forgotten to hit "record." lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:52 am

yeah he forgot....He changed his last name from dingleberry? I would change it too. Everyone knows that a dingleberry is a baby Turd. maybe we can start calling him Tony Turd jr.

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

Back to top Go down
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:23 pm

I wonder if Mr. Bruce Dawson has visited the famous Okie (Lonnie Freels) since it is only a 3 hour drive and thats nothing in Oklahoma. Seems like he is following Okie's playbook, around August 2011.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Maybe they have gotten together.  It's only 218 miles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:26 pm

@MarcusCurtis wrote:
yeah he forgot....He changed his last name from dingleberry? I would change it too. Everyone knows that a dingleberry is a baby Turd. maybe we can start calling him Tony Turd jr.

They have been calling Bruce Tony Jr for months.

Pete and Re-Pete too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:15 am

@RamblerNash wrote:
@MarcusCurtis wrote:

They have been calling Bruce Tony Jr for months.

Pete and Re-Pete too...
It's amazing how well that name fits him. Everyone is on the same page

Back to top Go down
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:08 am

Thank Marcus for the search option on your website. it works great. All anyone needs to do is type in their favorite guru and read about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!   Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kenny Does It Again. He Talked To Bruce!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-