Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur."

Go down

Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur." Empty Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur."

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:36 am

Detecting security expert Fadel Abu loaf, on Sunday, for a change seven ministers of the ministries of sovereignty in the state.

He said Abu loaf L / balance News /, that "change ministries Information is an ideas and proposals revolve in closed spaces between the political blocs and politicians," revealing in about the same time, "the existence of information that changed seven ministers of the ministries in a sovereign state and the head of the ministries of interior and defense list."

He said security expert, said that "the Supreme Council called for the dismissal of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi due to the inclusion of his ministers change," explaining that "the sacking Abadi will lead to a constitutional and legal vacuum."

Abu loaf and pointed out that "Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr called for political reform in his radical excluding the Prime Minister."

This "learned Agency / balances News / from informed sources in the office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, last Wednesday, said the minister, who is expected to change them in the first phase are both Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Agriculture Minister Falah Zaidan and Water Resources Minister Mohsen bird and Telecommunications Minister Hassan Rashed and Health Minister Hamoud Adila "

LINK--Abu loaf reveals change 7 ministers "for elections to occur."

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum