Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 am

@Kevind53 wrote:
You keep posting them I'll keep making my comments. His (and others) lack of discretion caused Ponee a lot of headaches. They didn't bear the brunt of it, but Ponee did. I personally do not like it when someone takes advantage of a friend's good nature. In fact I resent it. Attempts to intimidate were also made, which I also resent. I hear through the rumor mill a new site is in the offing, I wish him luck and advise him to not the the door hit him where the good Lord split him on the way out.

Sound familiar?

RayRen:  [TNT Rap]  I love hearing Tony’s voice.  I see there are still some unhappy campers;  why don’t you pack your bags and leave?  It’s a very simple process.  Someone asked who chose the music – I did!  And if we have a call on Friday I will choose it again.  If you don’t like it, don’t let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you.  You don’t have to be on this call.  There comes a time when you get tired of nonsense.  There are 20,000 people on this call; if you want to start something, you’ve got the wrong person.  [Audio checks]  Let’s get this show on the road!

http://www.dinardaily.net/t50326-tnt-call-notes-1-6-16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:40 am

I have been using that phrase for years ... long before I ever hear of dinar. I have kpt my personal feelings personal up until now, but you're buddies jumped on me so ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:47 am

Kevind53  No I agree I'm not going to waste my time with his videos OR his chats. Since I neither like the way he conducts "business", his attempts to intimidate anyone who has the temerity to disagree with him, nor do I trust him, it would be a waste of my time.

RayRen:  [TNT Rap]  I love hearing Tony’s voice.  I see there are still some unhappy campers;  why don’t you pack your bags and leave?

I was simply pointing out the similarities between the way you want to control Dinar Daily and the way Ray controls TNT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:22 pm

No I do not want to control Dinar Daily, and given everything, I am amazed you would even think that. As I expressed I resent the way TNTBS tries to control anyone he disagrees with through intimidation, I resent the fact that his (and others) lack of discretion caused Ponee undue trouble, and I feel that Ponee's good nature has been to some extent taken advantage of. Actually I have blocked TNTBS' PM's and placed him on my enemies list so I don't see them since I don't give a rat's XXX what he has to say. If that's controlling .....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Kevin you and I are on different thought patterns on many things but we agree on this point.... that anyone that makes Ponee's life difficult will be dealt with swiftly by those of us that can.

Your loyalty to this site and to Ponee should never be questioned. Anyone that has been on this site for the last 5 years knows that also.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Being the new guy here, I don't know (or really care) what has gone on before.  But this thread was going ok until TNTBS and RamblerNash showed up, then it went into the crapper.  I did watch the video and it has nothing new in it that I saw, which is fine.  All videos don't have to have new info.  But I find it rather hypocritical for someone who posts in a giant blue font, with plenty of emoticons, and who puts "I AM LEGEND" with their icon superimposed and uses the "They love me!" pic from The Mask (both at the end of the video), to be criticizing anyone else about having a "me me me" attitude.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:06 pm

LOL jrg

good points and well said!

thanks for chiming in.

I suppose having a healthy image of ones self carries them way further in life than the opposite.

And when one truly is the best at something they really don't need to prove that to anyone or beat their own drum imo.

But how one handles their interaction with people here and other social media, especially directed at those that have done nothing but good for the site owner, needs to be looked at I feel. Threats are not gonna fly no matter who makes them and it matters not who they are leveled at. IT JUST IS NOT ALLOWED PLAIN AND SIMPLY PUT.

So tread lightly those that this applies to.... we don't take kindly to that bs here.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:37 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
No I do not want to control Dinar Daily, and given everything, I am amazed you would even think that. As I expressed I resent the way TNTBS tries to control anyone he disagrees with through intimidation, I resent the fact that his (and others) lack of discretion caused Ponee undue trouble, and I feel that Ponee's good nature has been to some extent taken advantage of. Actually I have blocked TNTBS' PM's and placed him on my enemies list so I don't see them since I don't give a rat's XXX what he has to say. If that's controlling .....

I beg to differ.  On one hand you say you don't want to control DD, but on the other hand you have no problem calling TNTBS's videos offensive, silly, etc.  Ever since he's shown up you have done nothing but discredit his videos with nasty comments, even though you admit you never watch them.   If you don't like them....fine, just move on.  This forum has a lot of facets and not everyone is going to like everything.  But shouldn't a job of a moderator be Fair & Impartial?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:35 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
Enough! Stop with the Poor me I'm the protector of this site attitude. If you had any credibility I would have made friends with you a long time ago Kevin! 
But I choose my friends wisely...
Ponee & I have talked about Dinar Recaps issue that you are referring about weeks ago! online & offline. That issue is over & done with GOT IT!  crybaby
When you start to contributing to the site like the others & I do x10's fold more than you. I'LL take it under consideration.

But I know secretly you still Love me Kev Laughing   
 throb       

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:48 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:
Kevin you and I are on different thought patterns on many things but we agree on this point.... that anyone that makes Ponee's life difficult will be dealt with swiftly by those of us that can.

Your loyalty to this site and to Ponee should never be questioned. Anyone that has been on this site for the last 5 years knows that also.

Don't let him drag you into the mud with him and his negativity... That issue was resolved WEEKS AGO! Kevin is just mad that he was out of the loop of what Ponnee & I talked about weeks ago.
Nick, Nash Ssmith, all talked about that issue WITHOUT his approval that he was not involved with. 
He stuck his nose in where it did not belong. And he feels like poor me nobody included him in the conversation That's all

But he still Loves me
throb spring1

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:52 pm

well alrighty then

just want us all to get along is all. 

carry on

winkywinky

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:57 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:
well alrighty then

carry on

winkywinky

Thanks Sweetie! meditate  "Cough Cough" OH Yeah where were you? you didn't make the call did YOU? Shame on you LOL 
Ponee made it! But you was no where to be found? Grrrr... hahahaha... 
lol! bigsmile Fine!! that's OK made be next time?  angelwing

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:05 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:
well alrighty then

carry on

winkywinky

We can all get along.

I just don't like seeing someone speak of somebody that they know nothing about and present it with some kind of authority.

People can make up their own minds...

winkywinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:08 pm

@TNTBS wrote:
@Purpleskyz wrote:

Don't let him drag you into the mud with him and his negativity... That issue was resolved WEEKS AGO! Kevin is just mad that he was out of the loop of what Ponnee & I talked about weeks ago.
Nick, Nash Ssmith, all talked about that issue WITHOUT his approval that he was not involved with. 
He stuck his nose in where it did not belong. And he feels like poor me nobody included him in the conversation That's all

But he still Loves me
throb spring1

Lets not forget about the other issue several months back as well...

Ponee keeps in touch with us and will let us know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:09 pm

@jrg wrote:
Being the new guy here, I don't know (or really care) what has gone on before.  But this thread was going ok until TNTBS and RamblerNash showed up, then it went into the crapper.  I did watch the video and it has nothing new in it that I saw, which is fine.  All videos don't have to have new info.  But I find it rather hypocritical for someone who posts in a giant blue font, with plenty of emoticons, and who puts "I AM LEGEND" with their icon superimposed and uses the "They love me!" pic from The Mask (both at the end of the video), to be criticizing anyone else about having a "me me me" attitude.

Good point. How about this thread picks up before all that started?

@RamblerNash wrote:
@jrg wrote:
Why not just start a thread on the subject?

I kinda have...

http://www.dinardaily.net/t49486-ask-yourself

http://www.dinardaily.net/t45727-trials-for-dinar-holders-marcus-curtis

http://www.dinardaily.net/t45726-kuwaitis-face-money-mess-as-banks-open

http://www.dinardaily.net/t49700-iraqi-dinar-rises-amid-smuggling-scandals

http://www.dinardaily.net/t49688-us-man-pleads-guilty-to-illegal-dinar-sales-it-was-smuggled-iqd

http://www.dinardaily.net/t49223-billions-of-dollars-smuggled-out-of-iraq-during-malikis-rule

http://www.dinardaily.net/t42851-parliamentary-finance-reveal-smuggling-200-billion-since-2005

http://www.dinardaily.net/t49176-deputy-denies-loss-of-350-billion-and-confirms-extinguish-advance-funding-in-previous-years

http://www.dinardaily.net/t46836-abadi-order-the-return-of-smuggled-stolen-money

http://www.dinardaily.net/t49182-un-ready-to-help-iraq-recover-his-money-smuggled

http://www.dinardaily.net/t49083-buyers-by-the-way-the-cash-smuggling-currency-and-outside-central-suspicion

http://www.dinardaily.net/t47433-this-is-what-iraq-after-international-threats-by-placing-it-in-the-black-list
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:17 pm

maybe I can work that in TNTBS! Smile

and Rambler.... yes folks should make up their own minds for sure. Just need all the facts to do that.

Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:26 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:
maybe I can work that in TNTBS! Smile

and Rambler.... yes folks should make up their own minds for sure. Just need all the facts to do that.

Smile

Did you know that it's...

**NATIONAL QUESTION YOUR DINAR GURU WEEK # 2**

That's one way to get some of the facts.

There shouldn't be a problem of asking people questions here as well.

winkywinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:34 pm

true that!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:37 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:

I beg to differ.  On one hand you say you don't want to control DD, but on the other hand you have no problem calling TNTBS's videos offensive, silly, etc.  Ever since he's shown up you have done nothing but discredit his videos with nasty comments, even though you admit you never watch them.   If you don't like them....fine, just move on.  This forum has a lot of facets and not everyone is going to like everything.  But shouldn't a job of a moderator be Fair & Impartial?

For the record, I kept my personal feelings to myself unless directly addressed, even after I was personally attacked, but when I was publicly attacked that made it public. Even as a moderator I am entitled to my opinion. Also for the record, I did try to watch a couple of TNTBS' early videos, and turned them off in disgust. Also for the record, I am not the only one, I have fielded complaints from others as have the other moderators, but as long as certain necessary limits and the lines of decency are not crossed too far over we have a hands off policy.

You accuse me of negativity, is that because I do not agree with your tactics? I will point out I am not the one who brought the threat of legal action upon this site.

Also for the record, although I removed some posts that crossed those lines IMO, I will also state I did not ban anyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:45 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:

Quote :

[snip]

http://www.dinardaily.net/t47433-this-is-what-iraq-after-international-threats-by-placing-it-in-the-black-list
You asked rhetorically if you should hijack this thread for discussion of smuggling.  I suggested you start your  own on that topic, and you replied that you have done so listing a bunch of them.  Thanks, I'll know where to go if I want to discuss smuggling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:36 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:

For the record, I kept my personal feelings to myself unless directly addressed, even after I was personally attacked, but when I was publicly attacked that made it public.

REALLY?  Anyone you don't see eye to eye with is fair game for your criticism.  You seem to have it in for the ones trying to expose the gurus for what they do.  It makes me wonder which side you are really on.

Even as a moderator I am entitled to my opinion.

True, but, at times, maybe your opinion would be better addressed in a PM instead of making comments in a public forum?

Also for the record, I did try to watch a couple of TNTBS' early videos, and turned them off in disgust.

Disgust?  Really?  Isn't that a little strong of a word?  It's not like he was skinning live squirrels or something.  LOL  (That's a joke, Kevin)

Also for the record, I am not the only one, I have fielded complaints from others as have the other moderators, but as long as certain necessary limits and the lines of decency are not crossed too far over we have a hands off policy.

That's your job as a mod.  Of course there are going to be differences of opinion, personality clashes, etc., but you shouldn't let your personal feelings be involved.  Correct?

You accuse me of negativity, is that because I do not agree with your tactics? I will point out I am not the one who brought the threat of legal action upon this site.

I never once accused you of being negative or having anything to do with any threats of legal action.  Which, by the way, have been discussed with the site owner and the situation resolved...... quite awhile back.

Also for the record, although I removed some posts that crossed those lines IMO, I will also state I did not ban anyone.

If you say so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:42 pm

.............Tagged..................

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Quote :

If you say so.

Don't believe me, ask Ponee or one of the Mods. Who made the decision is none of your business, but they will verify that I was not the one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:39 pm

I would prefer if we stick together as forum members and not bicker among ourselves even when we don't always approve of each others personalities. 

It was other websites and gurus that brought up legal actions and I shared that with Kevin who brought it to the forums attention.

TNTBS is a "large" personality and not everyone's cup of tea.

Kevin's "strong" opinions are not other's cup of tea.

We just need to all agree that we don't always agree. And not respond negatively to each other.  We have enough to focus on out there in dinarland, we don't need to implode.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:55 pm

@jrg wrote:
@RamblerNash wrote:

Quote :

[snip]

You asked rhetorically if you should hijack this thread for discussion of smuggling.  I suggested you start your  own on that topic, and you replied that you have done so listing a bunch of them.  Thanks, I'll know where to go if I want to discuss smuggling.

Thanks for redirecting the topic back RAMBLER !! throb

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 pm

@Ponee wrote:
I would prefer if we stick together as forum members and not bicker among ourselves even when we don't always approve of each others personalities. 
Yea come on, this is a Dinar Forum not a GOP presidential debate! :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 am

Whoa cool!!!

a musical thread! Love it!!!

spring1

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Who's smuggling? Anything interesting?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:12 pm

hey where did the music go? that was cool

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Go to page 1 for music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"At Dinar Daily, we believe in the dinar and its potential to Rv - Rd etc."
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: