Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tony & TNT Donations DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Tony & TNT Donations

Go down

Tony & TNT Donations Empty Tony & TNT Donations

Post by Ssmith on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:28 pm

The topic at WSOMN turned to Tony and how he made a living.  This is what 5m posted:

5M wrote
16s ago

he was ripping people off thats why...donations out his ear holes!! he was really taping into some people. he got my grammy for dang near 20k in 1 year with his stories and chatting with her off the call!!

Beth8888 wrote
1m ago
Mrsgib I read adminbill's post about the cost of $12.95 a month. About the same as Tony was billed.

Chaseybear wrote
2m ago
5M wow that is serious funds just a coman like he duped those others out of over 3 million he is in the right place now

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yarcrafterjim wrote
34s ago
Does anyone think the RV/GCR/whatever will happen before Tony gets out of prison? I am just wondering, that's all...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony & TNT Donations Empty Re: Tony & TNT Donations

Post by Ssmith on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:32 pm

5M wrote
16s ago
but all things work out for a reason and I guess I wouldn't be here where I'm at right now if it wasnt for him! that which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger and Grammy is still kicking it and she feels the same way and she'll be made whole shortly and then some real shortly but she took it real hard!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:51 pm

5M wrote
1m ago
im not upset. I'm saying Tony actually took care of his people that's cool and a good thing that he did but I'm still not happy with what he did with my grammy. i love my grammy and she donated for the whole family and i donated an ear and money for her because she was pretty much cleaned out financially and emotionally. next topic for me!! GO RV!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:07 pm

5M the only people Tony took care of was himself and his family (and I'm not talking TNT), anyone else, he just took. Wake up and smell the manure, Tony was a con artist and a crook, and the rest of the gurus are no better.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony & TNT Donations 2805820865  Tony & TNT Donations 2805820865  Tony & TNT Donations 2805820865  Tony & TNT Donations 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Tony is a Scum my grandpa donated more than 6K past 3 years. He should get 10 years instead of 367days

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:46 pm

The IRS needs to take a look at Tony's tax returns & PayPal account.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:56 pm

Tony got off easy.. Because he flipped & ratted out on others ie rick-rolled Sterling & others prior to the judge/State. That's why his sentencing was reduced. Now & forever he'll have to watch his back from now on LOL  

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:41 am

I am so glad to hear that Tony took care of those around him. He always seemed like such a nice fellow!! Do you think that Tony might start a prison ministry to help his new friends?

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:47 am

If he does start a prison ministry maybe someone here could help him with a new website to collect donations. :winky winky:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum