Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinarian Loses Phone Service  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinarian Loses Phone Service

3 posters

Go down

Dinarian Loses Phone Service  Empty Dinarian Loses Phone Service

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:39 pm

MSBSD from WSOMN loses phone service because of the amount of time they have spent on "free" conference calls.

Although I think they did her a favor, as it doesn't sound like she has the extra money to spend on a pre-paid phone card to listen to the lies.

MSBSD wrote
14s ago
taviagirl I am sitting here trying to calm down. I went AT&T and they refused to reinstate my account and they refused to refund me any of the money I have paid for this month. They said my account was cancelled because of fradulent abusive use of phone services because I listened to the freeconferencecall

MSBSD wrote
27s ago
I am furious because I do not have the money to go and setup with another carrier. I feel this is outrageous and it is being done because my acct is a prepaid acct.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinarian Loses Phone Service  Empty Re: Dinarian Loses Phone Service

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Bodi has the solution and I agree!  Go tell your local news station that you need to be able to get on these conference calls to hear the latest info on the dinar RV.  Maybe they'll do some digging into this and help you out.

BODI wrote
51s ago

MSBSD GO SEE A LAWYER - OR CONTACT THE NEWS...WE HAVE 8 ON YOUR SIDE...THEY WILL INVESTIGATE AND HELP YOU

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:54 pm

BODI wrote
5m ago
BUT I AM TELLING AN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY

NO $HIT!!!!

MSBSD wrote
4m ago
the small town I am in does not have investigative reporters here like they do in Houston. I will not let them get away with this because that was my only means of communication outside of the Internet. I live alone and what if I need emergency service or anything

BODI wrote
3m ago
CONTACT NEWS IN HOUSTON     Another excellent idea, Bodi!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Yes...BODI has a great idea. Go to your local news station and report on this injustice!

What AT&T is doing is a crime and they should be punished!!!

Here is a reporter that already knows what Dinarians are going through.

I'll bet she can help. Her name is Andrea Day.

Dinarian Loses Phone Service  101492116-Day_Half_Silo.240x240

http://www.cnbc.com/andrea-day/

Dinarian Loses Phone Service  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Ssmith wrote:BODI wrote
5m ago
BUT I AM TELLING AN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY

NO $HIT!!!!

MSBSD wrote
4m ago
the small town I am in does not have investigative reporters here like they do in Houston. I will not let them get away with this because that was my only means of communication outside of the Internet. I live alone and what if I need emergency service or anything

BODI wrote
3m ago
CONTACT NEWS IN HOUSTON     Another excellent idea, Bodi!

Andrea's record as a versatile reporter has won her a string of coveted assignments, including live coverage of "The Kennedy Crash" from Hyannisport and the exclusive "Baby Sale" case. Andrea was honored with three Emmy Awards for her investigative reports and has received nine Emmy Award nominations. She has also received numerous FOLIO awards for her news coverage and investigative journalism. In her free time, she works with the March of Dimes, helping families with premature babies. She has won numerous EFFIE awards for her distinctive advertising for brands, including Clairol and Kodak. She has also appeared in several television commercials.

Dinarian Loses Phone Service  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Dinarian Loses Phone Service  MoucG39S9q THEN THEY WORRY ABOUT WHERE THEY CAN HIDE THEIR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS LMAO GOD I'M GLAD I DIDN'T SHUT THE IDIOTS DOWN THIS IS THE BEST DAMN FUN I'VE EVER HAD LMAOOOOOO  Dinarian Loses Phone Service  3508649203 Dinarian Loses Phone Service  3508649203 Dinarian Loses Phone Service  3508649203 Dinarian Loses Phone Service  3508649203 Dinarian Loses Phone Service  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:26 pm

I just saw this at WSOMN.  This person isn't worried about hiding their money....they just want to be able to spend it.  Quickly!

5M wrote
16s ago
has anyone heard that if you spend your money frivolously they can take the money away from you? I'm not talking doing illegal things but just like spending frivolous can they really take it

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum