Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad

4 posters

Go down

Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad Empty Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:35 pm

This article presents half truths, and then comes up with a zinger of a recommendation which undoes every thing else.

Lee Wanta, on the Board of Veterans Today, is trying to steal the gold that belongs to humanity in the Global Debt Facility.

The Rothschilds are bad, it is true, but there are many hidden elites that are hiding behind them. And the worst part about this article is that it is silent about the Knights of Malta in the US military that are preventing the transition to the gold that is in trust for the US citizens in the Global Debt Facility. Veterans Today removed my questions to Martin Dempsey at his two townhall meetings last year. Veterans Today is silent about the attempt to nuke Charleston on October 7, 2013, and the firings of Major General Michael Carey, Commander of the 20th Air

Force, responsible for three wings of intercontinental missiles,

and Vice Admiral Tim Giardina, in charge of the Navy’s

nuclear arsenal.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/12/workin-for-the-occ/Karen Hudes
·

READ THE PDF FILE HERE https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Twitter6.20.14.pdf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad Empty Re: Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Wow ... just wow ... you must have an inside contact ....
Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad Mqdefa10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad 2805820865  Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad 2805820865  Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad 2805820865  Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad Empty Re: Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad

Post by jrg Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Ponee wrote:READ THE PDF FILE HERE https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Twitter6.20.14.pdf

I'm a little confused here Ponee, about whether you believe this or not.  Its obviously a fraudulent document.  The header might be from a real DoD response, but there is no salutation which is always present and it mostly is the ramblings of Karen Hudes (which is not going to be sent BY the DoD obviously), who is the person that claims the reason Bishops wear the Mitre (the large cone shaped hat) is to hide their huge skulls as they are actually a different, and hyper intelligent species who have been hiding at the Vatican for centuries. Need I say more?

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:23 pm

I think it is time to cut Karen's medication

Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:00 pm

I think she needs to be on some anti-psychotics ... BTW Tim Giardina was a Rear Admiral, not a Vice Admiral, and he was deputy commander of Stratcom, he retired with 40 years of service in 2014. Major General Michael Carey was indeed the Commander of the 20th Air Force and was indeed canned in 2013, essentially because he couldn't hold his liquor. The rest of it is so far out there that it borders on silly.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad 2805820865  Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad 2805820865  Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad 2805820865  Karen Hudes says The Rothschilds are bad 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum