Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RV and the markets - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RV and the markets - from Martha

5 posters

Go down

RV and the markets - from Martha Empty RV and the markets - from Martha

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:55 am

RV and the markets - from Martha

I got up at 4 am but wasn't surprised that Europe was up, as well as oil on false OPEC hopes and lots of false bets.

Even the Diamon from Chase Bank bought more bank shares. Is he crazy? Another lame attempt to show positiveness in the banking industry.

Japan is the hit of the week as well as India but India is a BRIC country with a very strong asset backing and has some play room.

My personal take is that Sunday night, Monday am will be the real death certificate of the fiat world. China is TOTALLY IN CONTROL of this master plan.

I say the drama isn't over yet.

I would redirect my energies at Cuba today, when Pope Francis meets with the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, a meeting of East and West. Documents are to be signed at 4:30 pm est before the Pope continues on to Mexico City till Feb 18th when he returns to Italy.(you notice I am not saying Vatican since Pope Francis does not reside at the Vatican but in a private apt. In Rome).I bring up this historic meeting when we are in a time of enormous changes about to happen.
This coming week should be quite interesting to say the least. The 15th is the end of the Chinese New Year and also President's Day.

Will we see bank closures on the 18th? I would say be prepared just in case.

On the 22nd of February, the Chinese master number of completion, great expectation is the date of expected large funds to be moved but it is the true birthday of George Washington, our first President, a founding father of our real Constitution and of the Declaration of Independence.

I know it's a lot to think about but I would say very positive.

Remember that the year of the Red Monkey element signs are water and metal which is GOLD. With water, things can move and change very fast. Be prepared.

Martha

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RV and the markets - from Martha Empty Re: RV and the markets - from Martha

Post by jbk0606 Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:13 pm

First off you idiot..Its Jamie DIMON. He's the CEO of Chase and if he wants to put money back into his bank, that's his right! I really think you are just trying to pull off a bit here..You really can't be this stupid can you? Well maybe you can. Numbers won't pull off this RV!!!! Iraq will not RV until the terrorists are gone and the government stops being corrupt!!!! I don't see either happening for a long time!! I suggest you stop listening to IKO, Zap and the other morons and start doing due diligence, but you probably won't bc you're such a moron.

jbk0606

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:54 pm

I wasn't surprised to find the European markets up either since you have never been right about anything. Not surprising either since it is all made up by you or plagiarized from other liars. So tell me how many times are you going to declare the death of the "fiat world" before you admit it is all BS and you have no clue what you're talking about? Your knowledge level is on par with your attempts of numerology and Chinese Zodiac, in other words, a total waste, and no, there is not a lot to think about, in fact, there is nothing to think about.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RV and the markets - from Martha 2805820865  RV and the markets - from Martha 2805820865  RV and the markets - from Martha 2805820865  RV and the markets - from Martha 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:22 pm

OH, one last thing, the Chinese can't even control their own economy, do you really thing they are in control of some mythical GCR? If so, you are a bigger fool then I thought.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RV and the markets - from Martha 2805820865  RV and the markets - from Martha 2805820865  RV and the markets - from Martha 2805820865  RV and the markets - from Martha 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Ssmith wrote:RV and the markets - from Martha

I got up at 4 am but wasn't surprised that Europe was up, as well as oil on false OPEC hopes and lots of false bets.

Even the Diamon from Chase Bank bought more bank shares. Is he crazy? Another lame attempt to show positiveness in the banking industry.

Japan is the hit of the week as well as India but India is a BRIC country with a very strong asset backing and has some play room.

My personal take is that Sunday night, Monday am will be the real death certificate of the fiat world. China is TOTALLY IN CONTROL of this master plan.

I say the drama isn't over yet.

I would redirect my energies at Cuba today, when Pope Francis meets with the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, a meeting of East and West. Documents are to be signed at 4:30 pm est before the Pope continues on to Mexico City till Feb 18th when he returns to Italy.(you notice I am not saying Vatican since Pope Francis does not reside at the Vatican but in a private apt. In Rome).I bring up this historic meeting when we are in a time of enormous changes about to happen.
This coming week should be quite interesting to say the least. The 15th is the end of the Chinese New Year and also President's Day.

Will we see bank closures on the 18th? I would say be prepared just in case.

On the 22nd of February, the Chinese master number of completion, great expectation is the date of expected large funds to be moved but it is the true birthday of George Washington, our first President, a founding father of our real Constitution and of the Declaration of Independence.

I know it's a lot to think about but I would say very positive.

Remember that the year of the Red Monkey element signs are water and metal which is GOLD. With water, things can move and change very fast. Be prepared.

Martha

Birthday Personality Of People Born On 22nd February (Star Sign Pisces)

RV and the markets - from Martha 22-february-birthday-pisces
IF YOU ARE BORN ON FEBRUARY 22, your zodiac sign is Pisces. You are complicated but behind all of that, there is a mild-mannered, loveable Pisces. You can be in tune with your emotions and more often than not, show sympathy to others.
Those with a February 22 birthday, have strong shoulders. Friends and family lean on you in times of need. You are the go-to person, the person who comes up with a solution to people’s problems. Pisceans are realists so you like to get down to the root of the matter.
If you are looking for someone who is not afraid to openly display his or her feelings, those born on this day fit that description. It awards the human element to Pisces the Fish. Most 22 birthdate Pisceans  have this idea of what their romantic life should be.
It is more like a fairy tale so perhaps we should stick to the real thing. I am afraid that if you continue to think this way, you are subject yourself to heartbreak. You make willing sacrifices for someone you love and they appreciate it.
As a friend, Pisces, you are committed to the friendship. The February 22 birthday personality shows you are charming and patient, you attract those that are underprivileged. Everyone has his/her story so you never judge a book by its cover.
Pisces, you believe you can learn something from everyone. We all have history and can provide important clues about the present and future.
According to the birthday meaning for 22nd February, you have a yearning to live life but to live it in a way that you find desirable. Pisceans hate city life… its way to busy for you. You like to take your time and evaluate things.
Your flaw, Pisces, is that you would live in the city if you thought it would make someone else happy. Those born on this day would be silently miserable forecasts your birthdate horoscope.
It is so polluted in the city. When speaking in terms of your health, Pisces, you will do well to cleanse your body of toxins not to mention the preservatives. Eating on the go has its disadvantages.
You cannot fly if you are weighed down. After your cleansing, you should see an increase in stamina. Did you know this would lower your chances for depression as well?
When we talk about your imperfections, among other things we mean that you can be forgetful. Pisces with February 22 birth date, you forget the dry cleaning, the toilet paper and you are forever looking for your keys! This can be disruptive and irritating to others.
This could have an emotional impact on your friends and family as you can be sensitive when it comes to their comments. You tend to take things out of context and your feelings are hurt when you should be laughing at yourself. It really was funny, you know.
We all look for the obvious and cannot see it such as looking for the reading glasses when they were right there on nose the whole time. We all do it. Relax, Pisces.
Your birthday astrology predictions warn that because you are super sensitive, you tend to look for professions in which you can work alone. You would do well in matters that are bizarre or unconventional.
Those born on this date are people that like music. Perhaps pursuing a liberal arts degree would give you some pleasure. It will give you an outlet for your creative and spiritual nature.
In conclusion, February 22 Pisces birthday people are sympathetic and have big shoulders to lean on. You are charming and patient. Pisces zodiac sign born individuals tend to have a talent for music or something artistry.
You make faithful lovers but need to relax and laugh at yourself more. Above all, remember you are Pisces and you are awesome!

This Day That Year – February 22nd In History:

1288 – Pope Nicolas IV was chosen by ballot
1512 – Amerigo Vespucci, an Italian explorer, is dead at age 60
1797 – The Last Invasion by the French begins
1828 – Russia and Persia sign Peace of Turkmantsjai

Famous Birthdays On 22nd February:

Drew Barrymore, Julius “Dr J” Erving, James Hong, Steve Irwin, Ted Kennedy, Vijay Singh, Robert Young

Birth Date Sign:

You Fall Under Star Sign Aquarius/ Pisces Cusp

Corresponding Rashi (Vedic Moon Sign): Meena Rashi

Corresponding Chinese Zodiac Sign: RABBIT

Birthday Planet:

Your ruling planet is Neptune & Saturn
Neptune represents intuition, spiritual consciousness, sentiments and evasiveness.
Saturn stands for hard work, caution, reliability and restriction.

Birthdate Symbols:

The Water Bearer Is The Symbol For The Aquarius Zodiac Sign
The Two Fishes Are The Symbol For The Pisces Star Sign

Birthday Tarot Card:

Your Birth Day Tarot Card is The Fool. This card stands for freedom, impulsiveness and starting something new.

Birthday Love Compatibility:

You are most compatible with people born under Sun Sign Scorpio: This relationship is extremely well matched.
You are not compatible with people born under Sun Sign Sagittarius: This relationship will only work with  lot of understanding.

Birthday Numerology:

Your Favorable numbers are:
Number 4 – This number stands for hard work, reliable, meticulous and loyal.
Number 6 – This is a nurturing number that symbolizes caring, kindness, responsibility and supportive.

Lucky Colors For February 22 Birth Date:

Sea Green: This is a color that helps control your emotions and remain calm.
Purple: This colour is a psychic color that symbolizes intuition, mysticism and spirituality.

Lucky Days For 22nd February Birthdate:

Thursday – This day ruled by Jupiter stands for cheerfulness, support, philosophy and optimism.
Sunday – This day ruled by Sun stands for the universe, creation, authority and dynamism.

Birth Stone:

Amethyst is a stone of healing and protection and helps you get over addictions.
Aquamarine stands for meditation, peace, spirituality and wisdom.

Ideal Zodiac Birthday Gifts For People Born On The 22nd Of February:

An aquarium for the man and a handmade basket of biscuits for the Pisces woman.

RV and the markets - from Martha 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:44 pm

And a gag for idiot liars like Martha.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:44 am

Indeed- She just needs to stick a 'sock' in it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member