Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Max Steel Has A Message for RayRen98 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Max Steel Has A Message for RayRen98

Go down

Max Steel Has A Message for RayRen98 Empty Max Steel Has A Message for RayRen98

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:02 am

Max Steel@coolhand6544  23h23 hours ago

@THE_TNT_TEAM hoping this dream comes true.

@THE_TNT_TEAM I am educated enough to make my money work.so I do not need the FORM,it's not even info anymore.only people own crap.

@THE_TNT_TEAM I have a new hobby now, that's to really tell rings the way I see it."you decide".

@THE_TNT_TEAM the FORM will not let you speak your opinion, 1 oz. of negative input and to are banned.

@THE_TNT_TEAM "The Form" it's like being in a cult, if you do not con-FORM you will be cast out in other words "Banned" from their churchMax Steel Has A Message for RayRen98 1f629

@THE_TNT_TEAM here one for you TNT listeners. The one caller was right. DC is gone,then Tony is in the pokie. Oh you didn't know?next......

@THE_TNT_TEAM I got this from another caller. Look up Tony on the Internet (public knowledge)he is being sued by quite a few people in......

@THE_TNT_TEAM Kansas City for a scam, cheating people out of thousands of dollars.i have read the summons myself it was on the Internet.....

@THE_TNT_TEAM i'm sorry but I think all you people all need to know who you're listening to it statedhe is off the air to do a year in jail.

@THE_TNT_TEAM continuing:and pay back $1.62 million to the people in the city somewhere in Kansas.i sure, keep in mind, yes..this is the ...

@THE_TNT_TEAM Internet! But it does have a picture and all the pages of the summons United States vs Tony Renthow. Look it up and wake up.

@THE_TNT_TEAM Believe me people I appreciate all the time that Tony has put into this. The education on money saving was priceless.....

@THE_TNT_TEAM but the facts are the facts some real some I don't know I just know what I read on the Internet and I see court summons....

@THE_TNT_TEAM I can't get kicked off Twitter so I don't know who's reading this I don't really care but I am going to speak my mind and my..

@THE_TNT_TEAM opinion.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum