Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money

4 posters

Go down

Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money Empty Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Sunday that the fight against corruption and to prosecute the corrupt and recover public money, the most important steps that achieve reform Hakiqia.ozkr Abadi, in a speech delivered on his behalf by MP Ali Keywords in the National Conference for the Protection of peaceful coexistence today: that this national project which it represents and in addition to all the other projects that rise to the task of national reconciliation and the renunciation of violence, hatred and anti-terrorism a major national necessity required by the unity of Iraq's land and people to face the conspiracy sow sectarian strife and national strife, which aims to undermine the unity of Iraq and tearing up national cohesion and social fabric and waste of wealth and prejudice Bmqomath dropping his dignity and sovereignty. He said in order to defeat these conspiracies and close the doors against all conspirators at home and abroad and the creation of social, intellectual, cultural and political climate to consolidate the unity of the Iraqi people of all religions and sects and nationalities and achieve peaceful coexistence between all of its components and supporting our fighters Champions efforts in the armed forces and the Mujahideen of the popular crowd and volunteers of the sons of the tribes precious and fighters of the peshmerga in the holy jihad against Daash gangs of terror and backed up and stand behind it, and that target the Iraqi people of all factions, and committed the most heinous crimes against humanity, war crimes, and far removed from the religious humanity and civilized values ​​which represent the plot depth against Islam and the principles and values-Semitism. "He continued for it all but for the hard work and dedication to build a state and remove all obstacles that hinder the sincere efforts of the people to achieve peace and social justice and the rule of law and institutions security was to be concerted efforts of the government and the House of Representatives and the judiciary and independent bodies to fight terrorism and work to defeat and uproot the roots of all parts of Iraq and protection fabric community and maintenance of the necrosis of the spyware extremism and hatred and then contention and conflict sectarian, ethnic and Altjzbat, adding that "Iraq had a diversity of religious and sectarian and nationalist within the organization per country and contributed to everyone throughout history in the construction of the civilizations of successive, protect and defend the sovereignty, adding that" social integration is distinctive feature of this people, despite the presence of the rulers of the darkness to exploit Created to dominate the remaining ingredients. "explained Abadi, that" the defeat of the Baath gave the Iraqi people a new historic opportunity to rebuild and the foundations, institutions and investment wealth itself on the basis of constitutional and legal achieves all Iraqis the chance a decent living in a unified Iraq. " He noted that "urgent Our mission is to mobilize the energies and possibilities to continue the great victories achieved Mujahduha heroes and expelled Daash of cities and towns and the unification of the political situation and the speech media and social effort to gain more international and regional support for Iraq in its war against terrorism and to avoid political discourse emotional and sectarian and which is fueling conflicts and sows doubt and Elias and frustration in society and weaken the volume of international support enjoyed by today's Iraq, explaining that "the face of the financial crisis plaguing the country as a result of lower oil prices need to be everyone's cooperation to support the steps taken by the government and the parliament to address this obstacle Kabry.ocd to fight corruption and prosecute the corrupt and recover public money that It will be the most important steps that achieve reform a real in the process of building the Iraqi state and provide a real guarantee for not wasting public money and drained by muggers and corrupt "He pointed out that" the real national unity means that bears all the burden of building the country and face the dangers that threaten the safety and contributes to everyone in the success of the plans, programs and projects that achieve security and stability in Iraq and reconstruction at a time when everyone should enjoy the bounty and wealth on the basis of justice and the rights guaranteed by the constitution. " Among Abadi, that "the fight against extremism, hatred and foster a spirit of brotherhood, tolerance and love among Iraqi people project Tzltzm to shake hands on the good of the Shi'a and Sunni, Arab, Kurdish and Turkmen and Christian and Alayazdi and Sabian and all other religious and ethnic components and that everyone can contribute to the success of all activities of religious, political and Alajtmaiyh and cultural events to get to this great goal.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money Empty Re: Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money

Post by Muskie Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:05 am

Nobody seems to have the hootsba to do it.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money Empty Re: Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:09 am

Muskie, you are 100% correct- I think Abadi turned 'candy ass' because he doesn't want to make waves with Maliki, seeing how they are good friends, and from the same country- I really don't see Abadi staying around too long, I may be wrong, but his ass is on the line, and if Sistani doesn't hold a gun to his head, to get things done, Abadi may as well step down, he hasn't really accomplished alot since the last Parliament session-Many laws should have been passed, but, with Maliki still in the picture,Abadi has weakened considerably, as Sistani has been basically Abadi's crutch--
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:22 am

WOW!terbo good post,yep Abadi needs to show some back bone for sure,all this talk about Maliki for years being the bad guy, then why is he still in office? It goes without saying if anyone thinks there's going to be a RV soon your post speaks for itself terbo,we know who has the real power in Iraq & its sure not Abadi, yet. So the corruption continues with no change, RV? Yell right! Keep on dreaming.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:25 am

Chaz, Abadi: Real reform lies in the trial of the corrupt and recovery of public money 2834342768 Ilikeyou bigsmile :yes:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:40 am

The gurus love to play the Maliki game once in a while,every several months the gurus say that he has been arrested,this hype the lie of the RV to be imminent,in the past I've heard the gurus even say that he dyed! LOL,,,! What does this say to the newbies,the RV is a scam. To many lies to achieve a goal for the gurus that is.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:17 am

Chaz, you are 100% correct- The games will continue UNTIL Maliki and his henchmen are taken down for good-Maliki still thinks he is in power, although he has been stripped from his position as prime minister, and he still believes he has the power to control Iraq and it's people, and, he seems to think he is invincible, and with that, continues his 'reign'- He is operating on borrowed time, and he knows it-He still throws wrenches into everything to try to prolong the inevitable, and when and if they finally pass the amnesty law, and put it into effect, and enforce it, he will then resemble a bagel in a house fire- He'll be TOAST! Twisted Evil affraid waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 am

Unfortunately no one has told Maliki he he still operating as a government official,he meet with Governor of Salah al·DinRaad al·Jubouri this past week on official business for Iraq,so its proof, one ,he has not been arrested,as the gurus has said, two he is still in government, as what ever position he is holding right now, three, there is no articles coming out of Iraq saying any thing about dethroneing Maliki ether,actually there has been positive comments made about him in some articles from Iraqi news papers,so I don't expect anything soon or even later to happen to Maliki unless he dye of natural causes or he happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time when a bomb goes off.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum