Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi

Go down

Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi Empty Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi 1.14550978741392706209

BAGHDAD - observer newsdealt with US newspapers earlier this month Aatervat American officer "James Carmen" who was working as liaison officer with the late Ahmad Chalabi before the entry of US troops to Iraq, and who admitted in US courts and the federal investigative money that has been spent in Iraq.Newspapers, Ahmed Chalabi has between 2000_2003 receive $ 33 million from the US State Department (feet receipts attached) and $ 6 million of the state anti-Arab intelligence (did not submit receipts), he confirmed that Chalabi until the liberation of Iraq and the entry of US and coalition troops to Baghdad was paid 340 000 US dollars per month (feet receipts attached.)and Chalabi is head of the "Iraqi National Congress of the most prominent politicians who had worked with the United States to topple Saddam's regime.

LINK---Financial issue in US court against the late Ahmad Chalabi

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum