Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify"

Go down

Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" Empty Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify"

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" 55

Independent MP Mohammed al-Tai said, Wednesday, that the last word of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, which demanded a change of the political blocs ministerial, was apologetic for reference and for the fans and blame the political blocs, pointing out that he was not able to execute it.

I learned / balances News / Wednesday from informed sources in the office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said the ministers who are expected to change them in the first phase are both Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Agriculture Minister Falah Zaidan and Water Resources Minister Mohsen bird and Telecommunications Minister Hassan Al-Rashid and Health Minister Adila Hammoud.

He said al-Tai's / balances News /, said that "al-Abadi he can not at the moment to do something because the big opportunity that was in his hand has been lost," and expressed regret that "not benefited from the support of the masses and the mandate of reference."

He pointed out that "under depend on political quotas because he was asked to change the blocks and its ministers and the judiciary reform itself has not taken a single decision to test himself and tested the credibility of the blocks to change a minister."

He said al-Taie, said the "Change Minister chance they could be from al-Abadi, especially with the existence of corrupted files and the names of the ministers have been diagnosed by the masses."

He said, "Abadi is the son of political quotas so he can not get rid of them and will not be able to happen any cabinet reshuffle," adding that "statements and speeches consumed locally and the media would take its Facebook only".

It is said that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on Tuesday evening in a speech to the cabinet reshuffle includes substantial professional figures and technocrats and professionals, urging the House of Representatives and all the political blocs to cooperate with him in this dangerous stage ..

LINK--Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify"

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum