Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Zanria Puts ADMINBILL At WSOMN In His Place About DinarDaily

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Zanria Puts ADMINBILL At WSOMN In His Place About DinarDaily   Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Zanria

Date: 14m ago  

Quote :
nwmontana wrote:

why does DINAR daily get away with fake tweets Pam has not always been a good person in many peoples minds, but its still slander, and i am purty damn sure Zebra girl AND OUR GREAT FRIEND TENNNWOLfMAN are more than a little bit upset to see themselves shown in such an unflattering light. TNT IS HOLDING MEMBERS HOSTAGE< BUT DINAR DAILY IS PROPAGATING HATEFUL LIES!

Dinar Daily did not make those fake tweets. Dinar Daily actually said on Twitter that they did not believe that those tweets and comments on Twitter and TNT were Pam, Zebragirl and DC. You should be careful about throwing stones.  You have to learn to discern what is posted by Dinar Daily and what is posted by others on their website.  Just like here, not everything posted reflects WSOMN and it's owner's beliefs. It is the same for Dinar Daily. 

Quote :
ADMINBILL wrote:

DinarDaily is site that posts crap

Dinar Daily may be rough around the edges, but you can't say everything they post is crap.  They put out a lot of GREAT ARTICLES.  People think what they post is crap because Dinar Daily is totally against any and all gurus.  And who can blame them?  They are some of the longest standing dinarians in dinarland and they have seen a LOT of of bogus gurus come and go. And they have seen how wrong the gurus have been over and over. Why is their contribution to flushing out the conmen in this investment so frowned upon? Hopium is not necessarily a good thing, over and over.

Quote :
ADMINBILL wrote:

I DO NOT BELIEVE WOLFY MADE THOSE STATEMENTS SO I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE HIM RESPOND. I AM PROVIDING A PLACE WHERE THAT CAN BE DONE BECAUSE DINAR DAILY WILL NOT.

No one has ever been denied access to RESPOND on Dinar Daily.  Wolfy is welcome anytime to say his piece there. You obviously don't know the owner of Dinar Daily well enough to know that she has never kept anyone from having their say on the forum. Good, Bad, or Ugly, as long the members don't attack EACH OTHER she has always allowed OPEN DISCUSSION without censorhip.  Even though the gurus feel that Dinar Daily should be censored because the gurus are always being proven as the  liars they are.

You want to make dinar all about love light and happiness, but we have to face reality.  This whole guru thing is out of control.  The constant building up of false hope based on tiny bits of articles twisted around to look like it means something to the RV.  That is just wrong in so many ways.  There is such a sad, hurtful side to this whole dinar fiasco. How many people have been hurt over and over in the grand expectation of "IT IS HAPPENING, NOW or in the NEST 24 hrs."  How many dinarians passed away waiting, hanging around on forums, and CC's, when they should have been living life to the fullest. Do you think the gurus that have passed away in the past couple of years knew how short their lives were and how soon they were going to be called to the Kingdom they would have spent that time with the dinar drama?  I don't think so. I think they would have made more time for things that were so much more important. 

Anyway, say what you want about Dinar Daily, but they were the FIRST and ONLY SITE for years that saw the light and ALLOWED  ALL MEMBERS to post freely with no censorship.
Sorry, I don't know about you, but I think intel providers and gurus NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE.  And if there is ANY GURU that ever wants to dispute what is put on Dinar Daily, they have always been welcome to do so. They have never been barred.

In the fashion of the gurus, I have posted this --- "IMO" and "ENOUGH SAID"
Lets see how long this stays up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Zanria Puts ADMINBILL At WSOMN In His Place About DinarDaily   Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:44 pm

hyg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Zanria Puts ADMINBILL At WSOMN In His Place About DinarDaily   Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:22 pm

And littledog chimes in with a suggestion to ADMINBILL...

littledog

Date: 36s ago  

Admin Bill... so far i also find this site a breath of fresh air and I'm grateful to you for putting it up and gathering such a "fab" community of info providers and members.

However, I have to remind us all that all sorts of folks are out there and, not matter how hard we work... we cannot control all that others express here or elsewhere. What we can do the best we can to monitor our own attitudes, thoughts and expressions, including how much play we give to those who want to disrupt things.

From that point of view I am of mixed mind about my experience of reading the twitter exchange... fortunately I also read down thru these comments, including Wolfy's share and see it was all a bunch of faked negativity, so I am letting go of the upset it got me into. I hope others also read that the twitter addys in that dinardaily link are all fakes... AND, BIll, maybe you want to add a line to your post explaining that the dinardaily thread is not actual posts from AlreadyBlessed or Zebra Girl, etc... just for those of us who are checking in hastily on our phones and might not read all the comments as well.

That being said by me:

I am as I type asking for blessings for everyone involved in this site and in TNT who has been bashed/bamboozeld/slandered... and to all of us upset by same... what is For the Highest Good of All Concerned.. may it pour forth, pour through and pour over us all ... removing the "no-longer-needed" and enhancing the joyful, abundant, loving and true in us all.

And Wolfy, in particular, my healing buddy-cat and I will be including you in our exclusive group of a m a z i n g souls receiving special healing each am for the next bit.

'Tail wag to all 'yall!

littled
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Zanria Puts ADMINBILL At WSOMN In His Place About DinarDaily   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:28 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
Zanria

Date: 14m ago  

Quote :
nwmontana wrote:

why does DINAR daily get away with fake tweets Pam has not always been a good person in many peoples minds, but its still slander, and i am purty damn sure Zebra girl AND OUR GREAT FRIEND TENNNWOLfMAN are more than a little bit upset to see themselves shown in such an unflattering light. TNT IS HOLDING MEMBERS HOSTAGE< BUT DINAR DAILY IS PROPAGATING HATEFUL LIES!

Dinar Daily did not make those fake tweets. Dinar Daily actually said on Twitter that they did not believe that those tweets and comments on Twitter and TNT were Pam, Zebragirl and DC. You should be careful about throwing stones.  You have to learn to discern what is posted by Dinar Daily and what is posted by others on their website.  Just like here, not everything posted reflects WSOMN and it's owner's beliefs. It is the same for Dinar Daily. 

Quote :
ADMINBILL wrote:

DinarDaily is site that posts crap

Dinar Daily may be rough around the edges, but you can't say everything they post is crap.  They put out a lot of GREAT ARTICLES.  People think what they post is crap because Dinar Daily is totally against any and all gurus.  And who can blame them?  They are some of the longest standing dinarians in dinarland and they have seen a LOT of of bogus gurus come and go. And they have seen how wrong the gurus have been over and over. Why is their contribution to flushing out the conmen in this investment so frowned upon? Hopium is not necessarily a good thing, over and over.

Quote :
ADMINBILL wrote:

I DO NOT BELIEVE WOLFY MADE THOSE STATEMENTS SO I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE HIM RESPOND. I AM PROVIDING A PLACE WHERE THAT CAN BE DONE BECAUSE DINAR DAILY WILL NOT.

No one has ever been denied access to RESPOND on Dinar Daily.  Wolfy is welcome anytime to say his piece there. You obviously don't know the owner of Dinar Daily well enough to know that she has never kept anyone from having their say on the forum. Good, Bad, or Ugly, as long the members don't attack EACH OTHER she has always allowed OPEN DISCUSSION without censorhip.  Even though the gurus feel that Dinar Daily should be censored because the gurus are always being proven as the  liars they are.

You want to make dinar all about love light and happiness, but we have to face reality.  This whole guru thing is out of control.  The constant building up of false hope based on tiny bits of articles twisted around to look like it means something to the RV.  That is just wrong in so many ways.  There is such a sad, hurtful side to this whole dinar fiasco. How many people have been hurt over and over in the grand expectation of "IT IS HAPPENING, NOW or in the NEST 24 hrs."  How many dinarians passed away waiting, hanging around on forums, and CC's, when they should have been living life to the fullest. Do you think the gurus that have passed away in the past couple of years knew how short their lives were and how soon they were going to be called to the Kingdom they would have spent that time with the dinar drama?  I don't think so. I think they would have made more time for things that were so much more important. 

Anyway, say what you want about Dinar Daily, but they were the FIRST and ONLY SITE for years that saw the light and ALLOWED  ALL MEMBERS to post freely with no censorship.
Sorry, I don't know about you, but I think intel providers and gurus NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE.  And if there is ANY GURU that ever wants to dispute what is put on Dinar Daily, they have always been welcome to do so. They have never been barred.

In the fashion of the gurus, I have posted this --- "IMO" and "ENOUGH SAID"
Lets see how long this stays up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zanria Puts ADMINBILL At WSOMN In His Place About DinarDaily   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:05 pm

yes

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zanria Puts ADMINBILL At WSOMN In His Place About DinarDaily
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: