Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN

4 posters

Go down

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Empty The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:52 pm

ADMINBILL

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083

ADMIN BILL
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Flame

Date: 2h ago  
READ AND HEED - ACT LIKE ADULTS AND TREAT US AS LIKE ADULTS

MY INTENTION WHEN I STARTED THIS SITE WAS TO PROVIDE AN OPEN SOURCE OF INFORMATION WITH THE CLEAR UNDERSTANDING THAT WHAT IS SHARED IS THE OPINION OF THE GURU PRESENTING THE INFORMATION. THE SAME IS TRUE WITH MEMBERS IN CHAT THAT SHARE THEIR OPINION. IT IS THEIR OPINION WHICH THEY MAY FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT TO THE POINT WHERE THEY IGNORE OTHERS AND BECOME CLOSE MINDED WHEN THEY ARE CONFRONTED AND ASKED TO BACK UP THEIR OPINIONS WITH FACTS OR A BASIS OF THEIR OPINION. FROM THIS POINT FORWARD IF YOU WISH TO PRESENT YOUR OPINION BASE IT ON FACTS OR A CLEAR DIALOGUE OF YOUR THOUGHTS THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED IN THE FORUM. THIS PROVIDES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO DIRECT MEMBERS IN CHAT TO REVIEW YOUR INFORMATION. DISRUPTIVE ARGUMENTS BETWEEN MEMBERS OR BETWEEN  A MEMBER AND HOST IN THE CHAT ROOM ARE NOT PRODUCTIVE AND LEAD TO BAD FEELINGS AND WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED BY ADMINBILL. 
IF YOU ARE PRESENTING INFORMATION IN THE WSOMN FORUM OR ON THE WSOMN OM OR WINGIN IT CALLS MAKE SURE YOU CLEARLY STATE THAT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SHARE WITH ONE OF THESE CAVEATS:
1.) IT IS YOUR OPINION BASED UPON RELIABLE CONTACT INFORMATION

Right underneath his own post, this appears by...ADMINBILL!

ADMINBILL

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083

ADMIN BILL
The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Flame

Date: 1h ago  

FROM A TRUSTED MEMBER THAT I HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH

Dear Bill... I want to bring to your attention that the following tweets are NOT Already Blessed and ZebraGirl.... these are fake tweets made up by kenny...

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Empty Re: The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:55 pm

nwmontana

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Avatar?id=1591581&m=76&t=1451246024

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Dollar

Date: 1h ago  

Yes AdminBill, and the crap continues, as TNTBS/ Kenny not only does the fake Pam/AlreadyBlessed tweets etc, he's now...

Where's their proof???

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:32 pm

I find this funny.  They are already banning people over there for having an opinion that does not go along with theirs.  And anything that is not all positive and here comes the rv is deleted.

Is that how you treat adults?  And as adults these people just cower and say thank you.  Nice, another forum filled with whipped dinarians riding the hopium train and drinking the Kool Ade.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:59 pm

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE ALL JUST CAN'T GET ALONG LMAOOOOOOOOOO                        
 AT LEAST THE IDIOT SHOULD MAKE SURE IF HE'S GOING TO TALK ABOUT INTELLIGENCE HE SHOULD AT LEAST SAY THE JOKE RIGHT!!!!!!LMAO ITS THE SHARPEST KNIFE IN THE DRAWER FOOL   LMAO
Vampiro

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN Avatar?id=1592934&m=73&t=1452840990

Date: 23m ago

Printer Friendly

That's an interesting question. If it is a social experiment, it's a waste of time and effort. Trolls have been trying to disrupt chat rooms since the beginning. Also, Kenny has already proven he is the not the sharpest drawer with a knife in it. 

GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:07 pm

kenlej wrote:I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE ALL JUST CAN'T GET ALONG LMAOOOOOOOOOO                        
 AT LEAST THE IDIOT SHOULD MAKE SURE IF HE'S GOING TO TALK ABOUT INTELLIGENCE HE SHOULD AT LEAST SAY THE JOKE RIGHT!!!!!!LMAO ITS THE SHARPEST KNIFE IN THE DRAWER FOOL   LMAO
Vampiro

Printer Friendly

That's an interesting question. If it is a social experiment, it's a waste of time and effort. Trolls have been trying to disrupt chat rooms since the beginning. Also, Kenny has already proven he is the not the sharpest drawer with a knife in it. 

The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN 805197

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:10 pm

OR, the 'dimmest' bulb in the shed- The Cult Tactics Continue at WSOMN 3508649203 Laughing sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:06 pm

kenlej wrote:I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE ALL JUST CAN'T GET ALONG LMAOOOOOOOOOO                        
Vampiro

Printer Friendly

Vampiro wants to further clarify...

Vampiro

Date: 13m ago  

For the next time you come in, and try to stir up crap with me, this is an insult, not a joke. What I've done is put you (a knife), in a drawer, all by yourself, and noted that you are still not the sharpest one in there. Thank you for proving my point.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum