Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament

Go down

A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament Empty A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:27 am

• A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament 5.14546696881579663470

The House voted Friday to set up a parliamentary committee to investigate the MP Mishan al-Jubouri's remarks in which all politicians and office holders Alrfieh accused of being "corrupt and Mrchun.

Jubouri preempted Thursday's meeting to reveal what he called "the plot to assassinate him at the gate of the Council at the hands of guard one of Representatives," because of his recent comments.

Jubouri and wrote a letter to members of parliament in his page on "Facebook", saying, "I intend to come back from Damascus after he learned that you are going to discuss Adthamata political class of corruption but the warning you received says that the guard for any of you who are standing at the gate of the Council will be launched on the fire and then be facilitated his escape and to get rid to me anyway, without my participation. "

He added, "Here I want to reaffirm before you that all the political class responsible morally and legally responsible for the corruption that seized kill it on the people's money, and most of us involved in it directly."

He continued, "I have the facts of the corruption of the political class put half in jail if they applied the laws in force in Iraq, not Sweden, while the other half has a responsibility to do their bit for Takazlhm and broken right what they did because they have accepted corruption and Haddenoh."

Jubouri said that "the accused by name in previous television interviews re-accused in front of you and possessed documents irrefutable on corruption", noting that "most of the parties in the government have offices under the investment addresses earn commissions for all the projects being implemented in the ministries run by ministers from the masses, and other projects carried out only on paper and smuggled their money to the accounts of the corrupt. "

He asked al-Jubouri, "Where did you go eight hundred billion dollars spent by the government during the past eight years and we all know that when Daash our cities were empty army depots until the ammunition was occupied and we did not build factories or hotels, and the parliament building and the houses we operate are all in the green, which has built the former regime!? ".

He called for a "take a courageous decision commissioned by the Judicial Council form a judicial commission to consider the accusations launched by and give up all of us Zaamea and deputies and Useraoua for parliamentary and political Hsantina and delegated questioning each of the names are in the investigation and to provide those involved to the courts and be the first to stand before them."

He said al-Jubouri, "Either you to use to respond to the pressures of the blocks, which accused the ministers of corruption and revenge me to drop my membership, it does not worry me but will not Arhbna Sazidny determination inspired by Hussein peace be upon him the courage to challenge the falsehood will not remain concealed Akeshvh". On the extent crossed

It is worth mentioning that the committee set up by the House of Representatives, in a hearing on Thursday, includes members of the Integrity Commission, the Parliamentary Legal and Parliamentary Committee and the Committee members and parliamentary development.

Also it awarded the presidency of the Council of eligibility for each deputy filed a complaint on al-Jubouri, the competent courts.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament Empty Re: A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:28 am

Iraqi lawmaker reveals 'whole government is corrupt'

MP under fire saying on TV he took bribes to close corruption cases, politicians 'destroy Iraq,' and if he revealed all 'they'd kill me.'

By Ari Yashar
First Publish: 2/5/2016, 12:20 PM

Iraqi lawmaker Mishaan al-Jubouri appeared last week on satellite TV, where he admitted to receiving bribes to close corruption cases, and revealed that the "whole government is corrupt...including me."

"I received bribes to close a corruption file, but I didn't close it. I took a few million dollars but didn't close the case," Jubouri told Aletejah TV, claiming he was not taking a bribe but rather fooling the "corrupt dog."

Sources in the Iraqi parliament on Friday told The New Arab that it was voted the previous day to launch an investigative committee to question Jubouri.Jubouri said on TV that if he was to "reveal everything on satellite television they would immediately kill me."

"The whole of the ruling political class is involved in corruption and we are all in cahoots with them one way or another. We in the Commission of Integrity open corruption files, then they give us a bribe, so we close the files."

The lawmaker added, "we politicians are the reason behind Iraq's destruction, and the political class...are to blame for every hungry child in the country and every ill Iraqi who dies for the lack of medicine."

In response, sources revealed the Iraqi parliament on Thursday voted on "forming a committee to question MP Mishaan al-Jubouri over his comments in which he admitted to receiving bribes as well as other remarks in which he said there were (other) corrupt parliamentarians and government ministers."

Iraqi lawmaker Mohammad al-Jaf told The New Arab that the committee will likely refer the case to the judiciary, adding, "this is a criminal case and it is now public."

http://www.israelnat...89#.VrSYglJ-41c

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament Empty Re: A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:30 am

Parliament: a commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's remarks

A commission of inquiry in Mishan al-Jubouri's comments fugitive from the assassination attempt on the doors of Parliament 55802

BAGHDAD / obelisk: the House of Representatives voted on Thursday to set up a parliamentary committee to investigate the MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Mishan al-Jubouri's remarks in which all the accused politicians and office holders Alrfieh as 'corrupt and Mrchun'.

The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Susan Baker told I followed 'obelisk', the 'House of Representatives voted to set up a parliamentary committee to investigate Mishan al-Jubouri on comments in which he said that all members of the House of Representatives Atlqoy bribes'.

She said Baker, that 'the committee includes members of the Integrity Commission, the Parliamentary Legal and Parliamentary Committee and the Committee members of the parliamentary and development', indicating that the 'House of Representatives gave the eligibility of each deputy to complain to the al-Jubouri in the courts with the Judicial Council. "

The Jubouri admitted earlier, as part of the corruption that exists in Iraq, and stressed that all political and owners of high-level positions in the country 'corrupt and Mrchun', as he pointed out that all members of the Committee when they want to open any file related to corruption 'comes corrupt and surrender Committee bribery is evacuated completely close the file '.

http://www.almesalah.com/index.php?page=article&id=68988

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum