Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job

Go down

America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job Empty America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:33 am

America plans to keep 71 Iraqi figure from the front and is working to install Abadi his job 30159 

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Informed political sources that the United States has recently included 71 Iraqi political figure on the list of political exclusion will be stripped of their posts and may affect some legal accountability.
The sources said in remarks seen by "Tomorrow's Press," the former prime minister Nuri al-Maliki will be at the top of the US list as well as Hussein al-Shahristani, and Hadi al-Ameri, who Tzlma ministerial portfolios, in addition to the "Abu Mahdi Mohandes," which is responsible for the deputy chief of the popular crowd, and the list also includes, political figures, including officials in the government.

Meanwhile; Sources close to the National Alliance, for the supreme authority Ali al-Sistani chief of the popular crowd Faleh Fayyad's nomination, to receive as prime minister instead of the current President Haydar al-Abadi.

Sources: Mr. Fayad al-Sistani was nominated along with other two names, but it showed, according to - Almassadr- great enthusiasm for Fayyad to take over the functions of the prime minister of being more acceptable figures Iraqis and regionally, according to the same sources.

On the other hand revealed Iraqi political source of the existence of intensive contacts conducted by a number of American advisers and Sunni leaders with the leaders of the three Iraqi factions of the opposition, to enter into what is known as "the new political process" in Iraq, including the Iraqi figures are believed linked to the Baath Party of Iraq disbanded the it was headed by Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.

The sources said that Iraqi figures currently based in America and Britain, a candidate to return to the country, including the dissident members of the Dawa Party, which is led by al-Maliki.

But the same sources revealed that the United States insists on Abadi stay in office and threaten the application of the Iraqi presidential system just in case the case of political alternation place without progress and the growing collapse of the Iraqi state institutions.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum