Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country

2 posters

Go down

Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country Empty Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:27 am

Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1

Saw economic expert on behalf of Antoine, Wednesday, to stop selling the dollar auction currency by the central bank will limit the smuggling operations out of the country, as he pointed to sell $ 320 billion for unknown sources.

Said Antoine told / information / The "Stop selling the dollar in the currency auction by the central bank will reduce smuggling and leakage dollar outside the country, as well as the possibility of activating the control over the conversion of dollars sold by the bank system," pointing out that "320 billion sold through an auction to sell the currency which is unknown sources. "

He added that "the Iraqi economy in a state of health in cash and mismanagement despite the presence of large fortunes being able to salvage from the current crisis," noting that "the imposition of customs tariffs and import duties and activation of income tax will be reflected positively on the reality of the economy by raising fiscal revenues and cut costs." .

And it decreased sales of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Tuesday, in the auction for the sale of foreign currency to $ 149 million, while the value of sales reached Monday $ 154 million.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country Empty Re: Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Back and forth, back and forth, in a day or two, another expert will come out saying the auctions are needed and a good thing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country 2805820865  Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country 2805820865  Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country 2805820865  Stop selling the dollar auction currency will limit the smuggling operations out of the country 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum