Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas

Go down

Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas Empty Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:54 am

Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas 24058

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Confirmed Iraqi Forces Union, on Thursday, the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri's visit to Washington aimed to "provide a climate for the defeat of terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas," while al-Jubouri revealed that would report to Parliament on his visit to the United States upon his return.

He forces the Union in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "all previous official visits by the head of the House of Representatives to different countries, that netted the supreme national interest service," noting that "some visits have led to open new diplomatic relations or re what was cut from. "

The statement added that "personal visits he made recently, and led to the convening of Islamic Parliaments conference in Baghdad last month, while it was expected that the intersection or apologize most countries," returned the Islamic Parliaments conference held in Baghdad, "the most important solidarity conference with the Iraqi people against terrorism, and in the presence an unprecedented number of countries. "

The statement stressed that "al-Jubouri's visit to Washington comes to serve the same purpose, a higher national interests," pointing out that "the visit includes meeting centers sober research and lecturing in the top-notch American universities."

The statement continued, "The visit also aims to meet some US officials to exchange views with respect to providing the best climates to defeat terrorism, and to develop plans to ensure the reconstruction of liberated areas and contribute to the treatment of displaced people problems," asserting that "al-Jubouri, will present a detailed report to Parliament on his visit to the US United if he returns. "

The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri on January 27 reached 0.2016, to Washington DC to meet with a number of officials and discuss the fight against "terrorism" file.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas Empty Re: Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:55 am

Jubouri and his US counterpart stress the importance of the adoption of laws that support the reconciliation

Union of Forces: Jubouri visit to Washington aimed to defeat terrorism and the reconstruction of liberated areas Story_img_56b257eb166ca

[Baghdad-where] 
Search House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, who is visiting Washington now his US counterpart Paul Ryan the latest developments in Iraq and the region and ways to strengthen coordination and cooperation.

A statement by the Office of the al-Jubouri, the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, he was "The meeting reviewed the overall political and security developments in Iraq and the region."

The two sides discussed "the course of the legislative process and ways of enhancing joint cooperation and coordination, as it was stressed the importance of moving to adopt laws that support national reconciliation because of its positive impact on the overall situation, "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum