Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month

Go down

Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    Empty Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:47 am

Private banks began to pay Gramadtha since last July by 10 billion dinars per month    23761

It announced the cover of integrity, money laundering and economic crime in the Baghdad court on Wednesday, the start of the private banks to pay what Bzmtha of fines and benefits Tojerih to the Central Bank of Iraq since last July by 10 billion dinars per month, while confirming that these banks were able to repay 46 billion dinars.

Said Judge Radhi Fartusi in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the central bank already established a number of lawsuits to 28 banks waged a result of falling into breaches of the law after discovered by the Office of Financial Supervision," noting that "these banks paid 46 billion dinars, and on more than one batch, which is part of the amounts claimed benefits The delay with previous years. "

He Fartusi, that "the remaining owe fines and benefits of up to 191 billion and 551 million dinars," pointing out that "private banks committed by a decision of the Central Bank for payment during the timeframe expires in January of next year."

He Fartusi, that "payment by installments received a total of 10 billion dinars per month system," adding, that "the obligation to pay begun since last July." 

He explained the cover of integrity judge, that "the restoration of this follow-up to the amounts received directly by the President of the Federal judiciary Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud, and the presidency of the resumption of the Federal Court of Rusafa." 

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on Wednesday the (23 September 2015), the judges of integrity to strike hard and achieve justice and not to allow corrupt evasion, and while stressing on the need to confront them because they are "more dangerous than cancer" and trying to buy receivables, stressed the need to develop strategies help to deter corruption and speed up resolving these issues.

The phenomenon of corruption "the biggest challenge" facing Iraq as well as security, since the year 2003, especially the levels reached a level led international organizations specialized to the situation in Iraq among the "most corrupt" countries in the world, as it led to popular protests successive last of which was pervaded Since the majority of the provinces (the 31 of July 2015), to demand the fight against rampant corruption, and improve services

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum