Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG

+3
kenlej
Terbo56
chilimama
7 posters

Go down

WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG Empty WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG

Post by chilimama Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:14 am

MEMBERSHIP IS CLOSED
TO PREVENT ADDITIONAL ATTACKS ON THIS SITE ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT LOGGED ONTO THE SITE BY 11:59 PM EST ON WEDNESDAY WILL BE DELETED TO ELIMINATE POTENTIAL MAGGOTS.
[size=13]TO PREVENT THE DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT PM SUNNI DAZE, BODI OR ADMINBILL TO VERIFY YOU ARE A REAL PERSON THAT PREFERS TO REMAIN IN THE BACKGROUND. [/size]

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG Empty Re: WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Maybe they should 'weld' the doors shut, with themselves in it- Twisted Evil affraid sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG Empty Re: WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG

Post by kenlej Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:34 pm

I think they don't like me anymore! LMAO They liked me enough in the beginning to give me my own forum to show the anti RV idea  but after I started getting more views than all the rest of the forums put together they closed me down!! LMAO Or could it be me making 2 Iraqis even with IP ADD from Baghdad telling the IDIOTS that people was shooting their guns celebrating the RV LMAO OR  maybe me harassing them with about a 100 different accounts calling them fools and idiots or what their former leader called them FIDIOTS LMAO Bill is very upset with me because his wife is about ready to leave him because he's spending so much time chasing the ghost of me LMAO. But I've awakened a few people there so the time I've spent there is worth it. I've got 2 phones on the call today waiting for them to unmute me LMAO I JUST LOVE SCREWING WITH THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD 'DINARIANS' LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:38 pm

I THINK IT WAS YOU PM'ING PEOPLE AND CALLING THEM NAMES THAT DID IT.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:03 am

Tonight I have Troy telling them his insider in the CBI has told him that the RV will happen at 12 noon Baghdad time or 4AM EST and I have 20 people going nuts about it I've never seen anything like it in all my life and in my younger days I knew a lot of people in the under world but they were geniuses compared to these people lol
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 am

WELP I HAVE BEEN BANNED, SMH... PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES.

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:44 am

I REALLY DON'T CARE, THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON THAT SITE THAT WAS INTERESTING ANYWAY.

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:51 am

ALREADY CHILIMAMA?  What did you do, girl?   By the way.  You are gorgeous !  I see why you are called CHILI MAMA!  You are a HOT MAMA ! LOL!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:21 pm

LOL THX PONEE, I GUESS IT'S B/C I LURK AND AM NOT ACTIVE ENOUGH. THEY BANNED ANYONE THAT WAS NOT ACTIVE JUST IN CASE IT WAS KENNY, LMAO!

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:16 pm

CHILIMAMA ACTUALLY ORIGINATED FROM A FRIEND YEARS AGO AFTER I WON MY 3RD CHILI COOKOFF, LOL

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Ponee, I see you noticed, also, that Chilimama was one HOT dish- I mentioned that earlier on another thread, but I don't think she heard me- Personally, I think she's adorable! hemademe happydance :winky winky:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:11 pm

AKA Captain Jerry aka Admin Bill / William aka..... 
His real name is ??? ......
Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc,....
The Clock is ticking for my next Video....
Oohhh this should be GOOOODDD!! Time to reveal WSOMN 
   :okjh: WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG 1656125192 sarcastic

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:27 pm

terbo56 wrote:Ponee, I see you noticed, also, that Chilimama was one HOT dish- I mentioned that earlier on another thread, but I don't think she heard me- Personally, I think she's adorable! hemademe happydance :winky winky:

She is a sweet young thang ... now behave yourself you old fart. raspberry

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG 2805820865  WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG 2805820865  WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG 2805820865  WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:15 am

Geeeez- OK..... couch Razz WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:50 am

LOL THX EVERYONE Smile

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:32 pm

With the additional costs now for the instantteleseminar CC service, just waiting for that donate button to show up.

$20.00 for the forum + $97.00 for the CC = $117.00 per month.

Is ADMINBILL going to put out $1404.00 a year, out of his pocket, without getting something back in return?

WSOMN IS CLOSED TO NEW MEMBER-THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum