Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH

Go down

RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH Empty RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH

Post by chilimama on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:47 am

Redindian

RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH Avatar?id=1532107&m=75&t=1383831721

Date: 07:46 PM Jan 29, 2016
Truth about rates in Singapore via a phone call and a pal working there

Printer Friendly

I called the Changi airport (money exchange) center and asked about Yen to VND and Yen to IQD as well as Yen to USD.

Here ya go....
100 Yen is 304.000 VND (Dong)
100 Yen is 14.56 USD

NO IQD AND NO IRR TRADED THERE.
There is NO RV in Singapore and when it goes it goes in "synchronicity" (globally) to prevent illegal trades and fore knowledge. 
Believe what you will but that is the truth. Do your homework and quit believing all these armchair gurus because they work somewhere high up or in trades, etc. THey are NOT included in
the infamous (5) loop of people that will know when this is going.
God bless America, that's the news for today, the intel from over there and I am NOT Walter Cronkite.

Feel free to call Changi airport.
001-65-6595-6868 ask for the currency counter.
My pal is over there working and he is a US citizen.  Neither would lie to me about exchange rates.
Next!!!!!!

GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH Empty Re: RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:33 pm

I see a ban in your future ... and I don't need to be a fortune teller to see it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH 2805820865  RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH 2805820865  RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH 2805820865  RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH Empty Re: RED INDIAN FROM TNT DOES SOME RESEARCH

Post by mightyoak on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Don't you just love when someone checks out the guru BS and put out their findings.  Yes Kevind53 I am sure the Redindian will be banned from all sites.  Can you imagine putting out truthful info and how anyone can look it up.  LOL.  Go Redindian.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum