Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues.

Go down

Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues. Empty Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues.

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:29 am

Hello,

I want to talk about a couple of issues 
I have been grappling with for some time now
Tennwolfman, private exchanges, SKR  Safe Keeping Reciepts, groups and 
sending, getting phone calls, invite, Paris 19,  currency as collateral, 
security guards, new truck, trots about, 

[ PRIVATE EXCHANGES ]
I hear stories from different conf calls and read posts on differnt web

sites about private exchanges that have already occured.
I talk with a few other currency holders from time to time.
None of the ones I talk with have told me that they have exchanged even a small amount.  Nor do they know anyone personally who has done so.  Just because I do not know someone personally, does not mean to me that it 
has not happened.  I guess its possible, but I only hear these kind of  stories from one site and one conf calls.  Many other sites do not report  early exchanges, nor SKR  Safe Keeping Reciepts

[ SKR - SAFE KEEPING RECEIPTS ]
Several times on conf calls I have heard stories of people going into WM turning over their curriency and getting a SKR.   ( Safe Keeping Reciepts. )
Meaning yes we got your currency, no you cannot see it in your balance  sheet.

Is is possible, well ok, but I find it hard to believe.   And none of the other sites report this kind of thing. 

[ GROUPS & SENDING ]
Now regarding groups and sending off currency.
I am a member of a group, but have not had any communications for many months/years.
I have never sent off any currency, and do not intend to do so.  However I do talk with someone who knows a guy personally, and that guy sent off 90% of his currency to a lawyer in east.  Now Im told that group guy does not ever contact my buddy and my buddy does not understand why no further contact on the matter.  2 possibilities; one he signed an NDA non-Disclosure Agreement, Two that 
guy now beleives it was a mistake to send off 90% of his currency and is too embarrased to admitt his circumstances.  I suspect #2 the later.  I have been offered by 3 separte people to get in on a group deal, and when the conversation says "you need to sign power of attorny and send in 
your currency, I drop out all together.

[ GETTING PHONE CALLS ]
Now I have also heard of people getting calls from their Private banker/wealth manager, about going in and talking to them.  I do know of a few who have gone into talk, but with mixed resultts None of them have told me they exchanged their currency.  Mostly it was a get to know the customer sort of deal.  For example, banker/manager knows 
they are holding a certain amount of curriency so they are what I call a "qualified investor".  They have money, and they spent it on currency.  So they skin in the game.

[ INVITE ]
Bankers/managers want to invite them into office, to talk to them, not because they think its gonna rv soon, but because currency holders have demonstrated willingness to put their money where their mouth is located.  
grin

[  PARIS 19 ]
The strongest evidence I am aware of, is the Dec 15th 2015 and Jan 1st  2016 dates.  The paris 19 countries have all forgiven about 80% of the debt that Iraq 
owes them.  That is providing Iraq will RV its currency by Jan 1st.  And  start paying back the remaining 20%.  All of the Paris 19 are holding  large sums of Iraq currency in their reserves.  If iraq does not RV, then sanctions, and all heck will break loose.  Iraq has big incentives to RV

[ SECURITY GUARDS ]
I been hearing about people reporting they have been seeing several security guards and bank locations that in the past have not had security guards.

[ use currency as collateral ]
I have heard of this idea, but do not know of anyone personally who has used it.  Requires a WM who considers Currency as an asset and has value. 
Not many out there.  But I do believe it has merit.  You will need to turn over a certain amount of currency. It is held at the bank and you get a loan to use now.  It is not exchanged, it is just held as collateral until such time as RV. Then you exchange and repay the loan.

[ NEW TRUCK ]
Ok I heard this story about a guy who went in with his currency and got a new truck from a wealth manager.  This sounded good, but was it just  another false CE story?
Anyway I was in TNT chatbox today, and a guy who goes by the name

Tennwolfman was chatting and people were asking him questions.  I thought  I wonder if this is the guy who I heard about getting a truck, based on  his currency holdings?
I have copied HIS and MY replies below

FUZE wrote
Tenn...did the wm facilitate the truck deal or the BM, or Both?
Tennwolfman wrote
WM 
walter-bs wrote
tenn were you required to hand over some currency as colatteral? thank you

walter-bs wrote
Tennwolfman is there a post in forum regarding your truck deal?
Tennwolfman wrote
walter-lol I dont think so, dang it I cant remember
walter-bs wrote
i want to know more but dont want to cause to post over and over grin

Tennwolfman wrote
to walter--short side is--she made copies of my vnn 
and I kept the currency and sighed a promisory note
Tennwolfman wrote
only if you have a long relation with your WM and they trust you fully
Tennwolfman wrote
I have had an ongoing relation with my WM for 3 yrs now-it didnt just 
happen by luck as some of you might think--its not that easy

WALTER THINKS
a wealth mngr willingness to meet with currency holder only signals they  want to talk to proven high dollar investors. does not mean they believe  rv is at hand.....

[ TROTS ABOUT ]
im a dog that trots about.  
I visit many yards ( conference telephone calls ) ( websites ) 
Some people on certain sites hold a view that says, im not going to listen  to any other site but this site.  It is just to confusing.  Other sites say visit other sites and compare, just dont post there stuff here and expect us to explain why they hold a different view.  If you are not confused you are not informed.  They way I handle it is to store it all in different compartments in my mind, so I can at least be aware of it.  But I do not try to immediately  resolve the differences.  Or conclude which is right and which is wrong.  
They both my be true, just in different cities.  For example what is the weather now.   so and so said it is raining, such and such said it is sunny, they both  cant be true.  Bull ****.... both can be true if one is in Florida, and 
the other New York.  ! answer does not fit all circumstances or locations.

Ok so why am I posting all of these.  Well I hear similar ones over and  over.  They get invited in for wm appointments , but do not exchange or never come back and say what happened.  I hear about SKR and then nothing more about it.
I hear about private exchanges going to happen, but then nothing about it ever again.  To me its obvious why you nevr hear anymore about currency that was sent 
off to someone.  They are too embarrased to admit the circumstances.  So why do we hear over and over about somethings and then it never goes  anywhere.

Well in my opinion, there are newbies and there are seasoned holders. 

Newbies will hear a story and repeat it to others. Over and over.  Then later figure oh well and move on. Then a new story will show it self and they repeat that one over and over.  
It appears to me that there are people who originate these stories, knowing full well that to be effective to most people,  they only need it to be repeated and it does not matter if it comes full circle or not.

They can fool most of the people most of the time.  However they cnnot fool all the people all the time.
Then there are seasoned holders.  They have heard these stories, and notice they more times than not do not ever come full circle.  so seasoned holders do not repeat the story, because they have learnd it  will not go anywhere.
Do I believe the currency will re-value.... Yes
But in the mean time, there are stories that just take us NOWHERE.

So what do the people who originate these stories get back for their story telling efforts?   what motivates them?.
I cannot say for sure.  I only know that is happens over and over, so there must be some payback for them to repeatedly go to this effort.

[ JUST TO BE CLEAR ABOUT Tennwolfman ]
And just to be clear, I believe the Tennwolfman that I talked to in chat.

I was not talking about him. His replies and conversation. I am happy with what he has said.   Thank you REAL
Tennwolfman

We have too many IMPOSTERS and I am talking about the IMPOSTERS not the  REAL Tennwolfman.

WALTER-BS WROTE
Informing someone about RV is one thing, convincing is another.... you life will be better off if you stop trying to convince people. let them know it exists, and let it go... I almost lost a good friend over my continued effort to convince... let it go... grin

Wells Fargo does not sell Iraqi dinar in any location - online, by phone, or in our stores.
https://www.wellsfargo.com/foreign-exchange/index

[ just to be clear ]
I used to be a newbie. I asked all the same questions as a newbie.
However I do not think I am a newbie now.
How you will describe me is up to you.
Thank you for reading this post.
Walter-bs  GRIN
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues. Empty Re: Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues.

Post by benttree on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:27 am

Agree...thanks

benttree

Back to top Go down

Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues. Empty Re: Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues.

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:11 am

@Ssmith wrote:-snip-

[ PRIVATE EXCHANGES ]
I hear stories from different conf calls and read posts on differnt web

sites about private exchanges that have already occured.
I talk with a few other currency holders from time to time.
None of the ones I talk with have told me that they have exchanged even a small amount.  Nor do they know anyone personally who has done so.  Just because I do not know someone personally, does not mean to me that it 
has not happened.  I guess its possible, but I only hear these kind of  stories from one site and one conf calls.  Many other sites do not report  early exchanges, nor SKR  Safe Keeping Reciepts

That's because they never happened. No private exchanges, no SKR, it's all lies made up to hype the gullible.

[ SKR - SAFE KEEPING RECEIPTS ]
Several times on conf calls I have heard stories of people going into WM turning over their curriency and getting a SKR.   ( Safe Keeping Reciepts. )
Meaning yes we got your currency, no you cannot see it in your balance  sheet.

Is is possible, well ok, but I find it hard to believe.   And none of the other sites report this kind of thing. 

Good 'cause it's not true....

[ GROUPS & SENDING ]
-snip-  I have been offered by 3 separte people to get in on a group deal, and when the conversation says "you need to sign power of attorny and send in your currency, I drop out all together.

Probably wise.

[ GETTING PHONE CALLS ]
Now I have also heard of people getting calls from their Private banker/wealth manager, about going in and talking to them.  I do know of a few who have gone into talk, but with mixed resultts None of them have told me they exchanged their currency.  Mostly it was a get to know the customer sort of deal.  For example, banker/manager knows 
they are holding a certain amount of curriency so they are what I call a "qualified investor".  They have money, and they spent it on currency.  So they skin in the game.

[ INVITE ]
Bankers/managers want to invite them into office, to talk to them, not because they think its gonna rv soon, but because currency holders have demonstrated willingness to put their money where their mouth is located.  
grin

IMO 99% of these stories are total crap. The 1% that have some truth to them are misunderstandings.

[  PARIS 19 ]
The strongest evidence I am aware of, is the Dec 15th 2015 and Jan 1st  2016 dates.  The paris 19 countries have all forgiven about 80% of the debt that Iraq 
owes them.  That is providing Iraq will RV its currency by Jan 1st.  And  start paying back the remaining 20%.  All of the Paris 19 are holding  large sums of Iraq currency in their reserves.  If iraq does not RV, then sanctions, and all heck will break loose.  Iraq has big incentives to RV

The first part is true enough, the remainder is guru poo poo. There is NO requirement from the Paris 19, or anyone else for Iraq to RV, nor are there sanctions threatened against them.

[ SECURITY GUARDS ]
I been hearing about people reporting they have been seeing several security guards and bank locations that in the past have not had security guards.

Perhaps, but if so, I doubt it has anyting to do with a potential RV.

[ use currency as collateral ]
I have heard of this idea, but do not know of anyone personally who has used it.  Requires a WM who considers Currency as an asset and has value. 

One word ... BULL!
Not many out there.  But I do believe it has merit.  You will need to turn over a certain amount of currency. It is held at the bank and you get a loan to use now.  It is not exchanged, it is just held as collateral until such time as RV. Then you exchange and repay the loan.

[ NEW TRUCK ]
Ok I heard this story about a guy who went in with his currency and got a new truck from a wealth manager.  This sounded good, but was it just  another false CE story?
Anyway I was in TNT chatbox today, and a guy who goes by the name

See Above.

-snip-

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues. 2805820865  Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues. 2805820865  Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues. 2805820865  Walter-bs talks about a couple of grappling issues. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:36 am

Apparently Tennwolfgang's credit was only good enough for a fourth hand used 1998 Ford 'Exploder', complete with four Goodyear 'maypops'- couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum