Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?

Go down

Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?  Empty Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Having a different or opposing opinion on their site brought out a few changes. Will they ever allow an opposing view to be discussed?

-----

ADMINBILL

Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?  Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083

ADMIN BILL
Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?  Flame

Date: 1h ago

TO SIMPLFY CHAT AND FORUM CONTROL I HAVE SELECTED SUNNI DAZE AS MY DIRECT LINK TO THE CHATROOM AND FORUM WITH THE ABLE ASSISTANCE OF BODI. I HAVE DONE THIS TO REMOVE THE ACCIDENTAL BANNING INCIDENTS THAT HAVE OCCURRED RECENTLY ALONG WITH THE DIFFERENCES OF OPINIONS THAT HAVE RESULTED IN FLARED TEMPERS AND ADULT LANGUAGE.

CONSIDER THE PRESENCE OF SUNNI DAZE AND BODI IN THE ROOM AS IF I WERE THERE. BE RESPECTFUL BUT KNOW THAT THEY WILL NOT INFRINGE ON YOUR RIGHT TO VOICE YOUR OPINION IN A NON-CONFRONTATIONAL AND RESPECTFUL MANNER AND THEY CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WHENEVER NECESSARY.

-----

It seemed not long ago that Sunny Daze had the itchiest triggered finger there with many folks cheering her on, as she vaporized post after post.

Is she going to be the "DAZ" of WSOMN? 

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?  Empty Re: Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:13 am

Who cares, they are idiots of the worst sort- It will be fine for awhile, and then someone will get a wild hair across their ass, just like old times-Nothing new there, nothing to see, move along, please..... 2cents Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?  1656125192 Have You Been Banned From WSOMN?  1656125192 tony
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum