Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Advertising on Dinar Recaps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
benttree

PostSubject: Advertising on Dinar Recaps   Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:25 am

Do you have ad blocker for Dinar Recaps?  I did but now it isn't there. Interesting if you don't because no matter how many times you delete them they come back and some of them are from places I buy from.  So sophisticated.  AND I can't imagine the income they get from this.  SO I'm leaving because of it.  Dinar Updates doesn't so far but every now often you can't read it because of the ads.  THIS SIGHT WINS..thank you...but I would like to hear what the rest of you think.  AND I'm gone from Tony/Ray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Advertising on Dinar Recaps   Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:33 am

benttree wrote:
Do you have ad blocker for Dinar Recaps?  I did but now it isn't there. Interesting if you don't because no matter how many times you delete them they come back and some of them are from places I buy from.  So sophisticated.  AND I can't imagine the income they get from this.  SO I'm leaving because of it.  Dinar Updates doesn't so far but every now often you can't read it because of the ads.  THIS SIGHT WINS..thank you...but I would like to hear what the rest of you think.  AND I'm gone from Tony/Ray.

You mean like this?? LOL

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advertising on Dinar Recaps   Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:53 am

I can not visit Dinar Recaps, Dinar Vets, or Dinar Guru for very long because of the ads.  IF I do, my computer runs super hard and then crashes.  Also, every time I do stop in to any of those sites, I get a Maleware warning.  That is one of the reasons why I don't put those paid ads on Dinar Daily.

1. I don't like the way they look.

2. They are bad for peoples computers and I just like you all too much for that.  LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Advertising on Dinar Recaps   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:42 am

THANKS PONEE I DON'T EVEN GO TO THOSE SITES ANYMORE AS THE MALWARE WAS HORRIBLE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benttree

PostSubject: Re: Advertising on Dinar Recaps   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:06 am

now Dinar Updates has ads you can't get off and I can ad block them.  However..why now do they start this?  It really (bad words) gets me going so (more bad words) so you are it..thank you and FYI Ebay is the worse..twice...they hacked me so they are gone..FB , Twitter gone..I guess I'm off the grid..got along just fine in the olden days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Advertising on Dinar Recaps   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:17 pm

You would think that those sites that really care about their following would not have all those ads, making it difficult for users to use their computers. Especially the ones that are giving Maleware warnings! They have control over them, but they will always say that they don't!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Advertising on Dinar Recaps   Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:06 am

Ponee wrote:
I can not visit Dinar Recaps, Dinar Vets, or Dinar Guru for very long because of the ads.  IF I do, my computer runs super hard and then crashes.  Also, every time I do stop in to any of those sites, I get a Maleware warning.  That is one of the reasons why I don't put those paid ads on Dinar Daily.

1. I don't like the way they look.

2. They are bad for peoples computers and I just like you all too much for that.  LOL

I was reading what Ponee said, but I was reading it wrong, here is what I saw:

I can not visit Dinar Recaps, Dinar Vets, or Dinar Guru for very long because of the lies.  IF I do, my brain fills with anger, and I run super hard out the door.  Also, every time I do stop in to any of those sites, I get ad overload warnings.  That is one of the reasons why I don't put those paid ads on Dinar Daily.

Of course, I'm being funny, but I personally don't visit those websites unless someone tips me off to a lie, at which point, I say, "Hey, look at what they said back in 2011."  

I know exactly how you feel about the ads.  If only you could put a few ads below the "Latest Topics" feed, that would keep them at bay.  I feel that with all that this site does, it should have at least two ads, I'd gladly help.

It's nice to see Sam I Am logged in at 1am, I missed him.

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Advertising on Dinar Recaps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: