Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Massive Squeeze..... by Anonymous

2 posters

Go down

The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous Empty The Massive Squeeze..... by Anonymous

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:55 pm

Asian markets got hammered. EVERYTHING RED!!  ASIA DOWN , down hard!! US dollar strength is strangling US export trade.

Japanese YEN strengthens as safe haven against an increasingly over- valued US dollar. Saudi Arabia suspends currency rial futures trade! Futures for European and US stocks DOWN big time! Oil decline continues down until at least 2017.

Shell Oil profits plunge by 50%! Not a single stock in German and French stock markets is up! ALL MARKETS are down and now declared officially as bear markets!

Axel Weber at UBS states that China has "plenty of ammunition" to weather this financial storm! US treasuries are down across the board. This massive "global deflation" has no bottom and THIS the MAIN topic at Davos!!!

Some analysts believe China needs to devalue the yuan by 50%! Again, Weber says China is doing the right things!!!

So, what does it all mean?? ... there is a MASSIVE SQUEEZE on to bring you an RV!!!!

Right now!

AND , the beautiful part is, the Chinese yuan is the "sleeper" in the whole equation! Looks like we're out of time! Be ready and good luck! Remember the simple 2 step plan! Don't over think it, don't get creative, and keep it simple!

PS - the EU must be getting desperate about Greece, the EU Economic Affairs Commissioner publicly INSISTS that the IMF get involved in Greece!

I think Christine LaGarde is sticking by her guns, she will not put any IMF money into Greece until the EU makes the debt levels sustainable. So, guess who's starting to fracture by debt?.... Italy!

The downturn, the collapse of the fiat currency system, is accelerating dramatically!!

When bankers publicly get emotional, that's when you KNOW they're scared. But THIS TIME, there's NO ONE there to bail them out!

I see the perfect storm giving birth to an RV!!

Please please please, have your "to do list" and alternate plans ready to go right now. Use them like a check list to be sure you don't miss anything!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous Empty Re: The Massive Squeeze..... by Anonymous

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:27 pm

Stocks and stock futures are not down big time. The NY markets closed down less than 2% and futures are actually up slightly.

Most economists agree that unless China shifts it's economic model to a trade based free enterprise one, they will continue to lose ground. They have been depending on basically a Ponzi like scheme of continuing growth in income covering the debt, but with increased costs, leveling production and increased competition, that's not going to happen.

Things are getting interesting in the EU, but anyone who thinks that will force an RV or some mythical GCR, is a fool. There may be a storm coming, but it will not be perfect, nor the one you want.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous 2805820865  The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous 2805820865  The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous 2805820865  The Massive Squeeze.....  by Anonymous 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum