Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WHO Are the Chinese Elders?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:53 am

From Camdoc :

Greenreaper:  My question, just who or what are the "Chinese Elders"?

Imperium:  GREENREAPER... IT'S ALLEGED THERE ARE ANCIENT CHINESE FAMILIES THAT ARE CHARGED WITH GETTING HUMANITY BACK ON TRACK.

Camdoc:  Imerium is right. But it is actually not just Chinese families. It is the royal line behind most European families as well. The Chinese royal families have been displaced politically, but have maintained their responsibility towards the People.

At least SOME of the European Royals are remembering their duty towards their people as well. My contact say that there are members of the Family which incarnate over and over to ensure that a certain number are always on the earth, and they are helped by those who are not currently incarnated. Thus, Zap talks about "those upstairs".

My contacts say that they have not been wise in the ways of international monetary policy, and that is why they have not been able to get their unimaginable wealth accepted by the Cabal who control the banking system.

Think of "blood diamonds" which are diamonds produced outside of the Cabal, and internationally verboten. So also is the gold of the Family, it is outside the system, and they will not let it in. Or have not, for the last 60 years.

Much of what we have been waiting for is the removal of the blocks to keep this wealth from being acceptable to the international banking system. It appears that the blocks are now gone.

Most of the gold of the Incas, mined by the Spaniards, went thru the wealthy of Europe, and was spent on Silk, Porcelain, and spices. In other words, it ended up in China and Indonesia (the spice islands).

The Cabal created WWII in part to collect this gold. The Japanese went thru China and SE Asia, plundering the gold. Japanese hid it in a huge system of bunkers in Philippines and other countries.

The "CHinese Elders" are not all Chinese. I know of members who are in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, as well as China. And the Red Dragon family appears to be Eastern European. There are also Western European royalty currently active in the projects.

Wiz:  Camdoc- good morning. In your opinion are the Elders targeting a particular date to complete this shift? Or is more a matter of an ongoing attempt that will ultimately succeed in being implemented.? Thanks.

Skylar11:  Wasn't a top person to the Red Dragon family who talked to D Schmit a scam… meaning he was not with them...

Camdoc:  Zap, who is an adopted member of the Family, refers to Grandfather, who is one of the older of the Elders. I also understand that they have recently changed clans in charge. One clan is in charge for 70 years, I have heard. I don't know if that Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family was real or not. I stopped listening to him, myself.

Camdoc:  Wiz the Family has been trying to restore their program since Bretton Woods broke down in the 1940s. THere is no deadline. THere is only what needs to be done….. It has already taken decades longer than they wanted it to!

Camdoc:  All of the Royal Family are not the good guys. I know of a Philippine princess who is real, hereditarily, but she has scammed many of the people who are trying to get this done

A problem working with the Family is that they are bound by oath never to spend any of this money. Thus, those who try to help them end up penniless, like Zap. They come up with tens of thousands to "prime the pump" and people like this Princess steal it all…..

Zap was adopted into the Family. He works closely with the Trust which was created to hold some of the funds. He is penniless, or was last week! His initial funds to fund Humanus/Landa may be coming in this week. Zap is definitely one of the god guys.

Lonewolf:   Camdoc can you post this History & Events Timeline 1.00 The Long and Winding Road to Recovery 1.01 Introduction: Who is Neil Keenan? http://neilkeenan.com/history-events-timeline/

Highplanesdrifter:   Camdoc - I know that Keenan claims to be N1 and that seems question to me. But is he connected to the process?

Camdoc:  Connected to the process? Keenan seems to be working with 1) the son of the former M1 or main trustee for the funds, who was Pres. Soekarno, first president of Indonesia, who was killed as was Kennedy for their involvement in the plan to restore the monetary system.

Soekarno's son, Dr. Sini (Sp?) assumes that he inherited the M1 position. Zap does not believe that to be true. Keenan is also working with the Amana, the traditional guardians of the vaults. They are NOT the Family! THey are the guards, not the owners!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:59 am

Ponee wrote:

Why not?  It's Dinarland.....  people will believe anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:16 am

Summed up in a few words: Who are the Chinese elders? Figment's of a fevered imagination.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Ssmith wrote:
From Camdoc :

Greenreaper:  My question, just who or what are the "Chinese Elders"?

Imperium:  GREENREAPER... IT'S ALLEGED THERE ARE ANCIENT CHINESE FAMILIES THAT ARE CHARGED WITH GETTING HUMANITY BACK ON TRACK.

Camdoc:  Imerium is right. But it is actually not just Chinese families. It is the royal line behind most European families as well. The Chinese royal families have been displaced politically, but have maintained their responsibility towards the People.

At least SOME of the European Royals are remembering their duty towards their people as well. My contact say that there are members of the Family which incarnate over and over to ensure that a certain number are always on the earth, and they are helped by those who are not currently incarnated. Thus, Zap talks about "those upstairs".

My contacts say that they have not been wise in the ways of international monetary policy, and that is why they have not been able to get their unimaginable wealth accepted by the Cabal who control the banking system.

Think of "blood diamonds" which are diamonds produced outside of the Cabal, and internationally verboten. So also is the gold of the Family, it is outside the system, and they will not let it in. Or have not, for the last 60 years.

Much of what we have been waiting for is the removal of the blocks to keep this wealth from being acceptable to the international banking system. It appears that the blocks are now gone.

Most of the gold of the Incas, mined by the Spaniards, went thru the wealthy of Europe, and was spent on Silk, Porcelain, and spices. In other words, it ended up in China and Indonesia (the spice islands).

The Cabal created WWII in part to collect this gold. The Japanese went thru China and SE Asia, plundering the gold. Japanese hid it in a huge system of bunkers in Philippines and other countries.

The "CHinese Elders" are not all Chinese. I know of members who are in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, as well as China. And the Red Dragon family appears to be Eastern European. There are also Western European royalty currently active in the projects.

Wiz:  Camdoc- good morning. In your opinion are the Elders targeting a particular date to complete this shift? Or is more a matter of an ongoing attempt that will ultimately succeed in being implemented.? Thanks.

Skylar11:  Wasn't a top person to the Red Dragon family who talked to D Schmit a scam… meaning he was not with them...

Camdoc:  Zap, who is an adopted member of the Family, refers to Grandfather, who is one of the older of the Elders. I also understand that they have recently changed clans in charge. One clan is in charge for 70 years, I have heard. I don't know if that Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family was real or not. I stopped listening to him, myself.

Camdoc:  Wiz the Family has been trying to restore their program since Bretton Woods broke down in the 1940s. THere is no deadline. THere is only what needs to be done….. It has already taken decades longer than they wanted it to!

Camdoc:  All of the Royal Family are not the good guys. I know of a Philippine princess who is real, hereditarily, but she has scammed many of the people who are trying to get this done

A problem working with the Family is that they are bound by oath never to spend any of this money. Thus, those who try to help them end up penniless, like Zap. They come up with tens of thousands to "prime the pump" and people like this Princess steal it all…..

Zap was adopted into the Family. He works closely with the Trust which was created to hold some of the funds. He is penniless, or was last week! His initial funds to fund Humanus/Landa may be coming in this week. Zap is definitely one of the god guys.

Lonewolf:   Camdoc can you post this History & Events Timeline 1.00 The Long and Winding Road to Recovery 1.01 Introduction: Who is Neil Keenan? http://neilkeenan.com/history-events-timeline/

Highplanesdrifter:   Camdoc - I know that Keenan claims to be N1 and that seems question to me. But is he connected to the process?

Camdoc:  Connected to the process? Keenan seems to be working with 1) the son of the former M1 or main trustee for the funds, who was Pres. Soekarno, first president of Indonesia, who was killed as was Kennedy for their involvement in the plan to restore the monetary system.

Soekarno's son, Dr. Sini (Sp?) assumes that he inherited the M1 position. Zap does not believe that to be true. Keenan is also working with the Amana, the traditional guardians of the vaults. They are NOT the Family! THey are the guards, not the owners!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 pm

The Ambassador to the Red Dragons, Bo Mikael Lindstrom, says he told Dave to stop scamming people with the RV years ago.

Interesting that they seem to be turning on one another yet again. Smile

I keep hoping Bo does the right thing and comes forward with what he knows.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Quote :
I really don't trust what is coming out of the Elders - they are not the direct sources of the money, the money was given to them.  The Dragon Families have direct source funding and these three very large trusts have direct source funding.

Dave Schmidt, Jan. 18th radio show.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tennisman

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:34 am

the Chinese elders are the old people I eat with in  the Chinese restaurant in reality they are just made up by the gurus and wanabees and are just fictional
Back to top Go down
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:42 pm

It's believed that the Germans stole a lot of gold during WWII, feeling that they had been brutally subjected to harsh sanctions after WWI and were deserving of it.  When the Allied Powers defeated Germany a lot of that gold was unaccounted for, and rumors turned into conspiracy theories that have lived on for 70 years now.  The movie Kelly's Heroes had a storyline based in part on that. 

Then there was Yamashita's Gold, the booty allegedly stolen by the Japanese and hidden in the Phillipines.  The fact is there are lots of old legends of stolen and hidden treasures that have given birth to all kinds of wacky theories, and these gurus are exploiting ignorant people with these stories.  Ask yourself .... "If my family had billions of dollars of gold stashed away, would I be looking for supposedly worthy recipients to disburse it to as a way of making the world a better place, or would I just use it myself to fund my own humanitarian projects?"  Common sense, guys.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WHO Are the Chinese Elders?   Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:02 am

A figment of someone's imagination.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WHO Are the Chinese Elders?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-