Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed!

2 posters

Go down

TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! Empty TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed!

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:11 am

Sissy:  Hello everyone. On OM said all agreements went good I n New York. UST will give the go. All is good. GO RV. Supposedly came from Elmer report to Room.

Dallred123: - Ok so my buddy has been in a training/meeting all day long they have been making sure that Iran and their banking software will match what he has been devolving he said it has been in the works for along time but that this was the final go.

Also he said this is the week I asked if we would have to wait for the weekend his exact word was no way. He said it can all be brought on any time day or night

Hitdoc:  TAKE YOUR PHONE TO BED...JUST GOT A CALL SAID IT MAY BE GOING DOWN TONIGHT !!!!

Rtjerry:  hitdoc, just got a call myself-- time to make the doughnuts:)

Zzzzzzzz:  Forex at 1055.... looks good to me!!! Time: 01/19/16 17:35 EST Open: 1055.0000 High: 1055.0000 Low: 1055.0000 Close: 1055.0000

Recognizelife:  spoke to a banker friend of mine today, he told me that we are so close we should be able to smell it....no turning back now… he gave the rates and they are awesome...and there's a surprise, a good one that tony didn't even tell us.... this guy is 30 year banker, fully vested and all I can say is that the rates are better than we ever thought they would be...and don't be the first mouse

Dreamsdocometrue:  Recognizelife...a surprise on rate or another currency?

Recognizelife:  All the rates are better

RVacomin:  recoqnizelife....YOU are in charge of the button

Recognizelife:  rvacomin: if only I were...we'd be rich by now...but I am positive it won't be much longer....

Fancy01:  Recognizelife you made my day

Recognizelife : fancy01: as it should be, I'm flying high myself because he actually showed me something that I had never seen before concerning this and it was solid; then he verified it with another friend of his from another bank and I almost past out

he told me to hold on and said "be quiet, while I verify this"...then he called his friend @ the other bank and he was transferred twice and the currency dept picked up and told him yes, that's checks out in their system
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! Empty Re: TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:22 am

And the pump goes on ... the pump goes on ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! 2805820865  TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! 2805820865  TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! 2805820865  TNT Chatter - Take You Phone To Bed! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum