Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE

2 posters

Go down

HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE Empty HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE

Post by UNEEK Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:45 pm

HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE 6388180

How to Achieve Balance in Your Life   By Gia Dalton

Many people have difficulty managing daily routines. And it’s no wonder, as they are working two jobs, taking care of kids, and returning to school. The added responsibility can leave you feeling overwhelmed and burnt out. But is everything you are doing necessary? Are you attached to outcomes and not enjoying the ride of life?

Basically you are a time manager, shifting gears between each of your responsibilities. Often you get lost in the shuffle as “me time” is completely omitted from your daily routine.

Not to mention, time for some fun. Managing to incorporate quality time for yourself is essential. If you are not careful your priorities often turn upside down; who and what are most important to you, end up at the bottom, including yourself.

Life can be a balancing act at best. However, with a little finesse, a good reality check, and a positive attitude you can turn things around and start enjoying the journey.

Life was not meant to be a tedious and monotonous to-do list. Sometimes you are so busy doing and accomplishing, you disconnect from what and who is really important, starting with yourself.

4 Ways to Balance Your Life

1. Learn to say no.

Graciously decline anything that does not interest you or feed your soul. Many people say yes out of guilt, fear, or wanting to be accepted. Not only will you end up doing something you’d rather not do, but you will resent doing it.  Give yourself an out.

When someone asks: “What are you doing this afternoon?” respond with: “What did you have in mind?” or “Why do you ask?” Give yourself an opportunity to think about what the person is asking, instead of being in a position where you may feel obligated to say yes.

If you say, “Nothing; I am free,” you could have a harder time saying no. Learning to say no will clear the space for the things you do enjoy. You will feel empowered, and not to mention relieved.

2. When you are at work always give 100 percent.

Do your best. Put your other obligations aside and do your job. Everything, from the memo you write to the meeting you facilitate, is a reflection of you. It has your imprint on it. Do it right the first time.

Pace yourself throughout the day. Be sure to take time for breaks and lunch. You deserve and are entitled to down time during the workday. Those breaks have been built in to help you get through the day and to work optimally. 

If you are self-employed, set up breaks for yourself. A five-minute break is a great opportunity to meditate, take five to ten deep cleansing breaths, or listen to something inspirational.

Eat lunch. Pack healthy and nutritious to go lunches and snacks every day. At lunchtime, find a peaceful location and sit while you eat. Disconnect from work during your lunch. Perhaps go outside.

Get some fresh air. If time permits take a 15-minute walk around the building after you’ve eaten. If you are skipping breaks, not eating lunch, or grabbing something from a vending machine, the result will be stress, anxiety, and overwhelm.

When you leave at the end of the day… leave it. Do not take work home, physically or emotionally. Whatever is left on your “to-do list” will be there when you return. The truth is your tasks will never be done. Unless you are trying to hit a deadline for completion, it is okay to pace yourself.

3. Separate yourself from the opinions and censorship of others.

This is a hard one for most. The truth is you will never know exactly what someone is thinking anyway. Most of what anyone says has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with them. Be who you are.

At night when you lay your head to rest, if the choices you’ve made throughout the day are pleasing to you, so it is.  If you have regrets, tomorrow you can do better.

Do you require validation to feel good about yourself? Perhaps the validation has been coming, what will you do when it stops? Good, bad or indifferent, free yourself, by not attaching your self-worth to anyone’s opinion of you.

You can either spend time and energy worrying about what someone may or may not be saying, or you can read a book, listen to motivational and inspirational speakers, learn something new, take a long hot bath, feed your soul, or have a little fun! Spend your energy on people and things that matter.

4. Detach from the outcome.

Life is continuously changing, and we know that change is inevitable. When you throw away the blueprints, you allow divine guidance and timing to flow in. 

Sometimes the things we want most are not what we need most. And other times what we have, we fail to acknowledge and appreciate because we are caught up in the quest to achieve a perceived, desired outcome.

This moment may be fleeting, but it is all we ever really have. Enjoy it. Feel gratitude and more of what you desire will come. Give away what you want, and watch how miraculously the Universe brings it right back to you.

The outcome may not be the way you planned; sometimes it’s even better. If you can trust that where you are and what you have is exactly where you are meant to be, then you will experience greater peace and joy.

Achieving balance can transform blah to beautiful. You will attract more positive experiences, have healthier habits, reduce stress, and experience an overall sense of wellbeing. Rock a positive attitude of gratitude and enjoy a balanced, beautiful life.

About the Author    Gia Dalton is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture Physician, teacher, visionary writer, author, speaker, coach, and intuitive life strategist. Her mission is to motivate, inspire and empower the lives of others with integrity, beauty and love.

http://giadalton.com/

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE Empty Re: HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN YOUR LIFE

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:10 pm

4. Detach from the outcome.

Wow, that is a tough one for me.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum