Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out

+9
Cardiac99
wizkid
therealbutterfly
Jogjk
gwall73
BoltUpright
ntvtexan
justpassntime
dale3561
13 posters

Go down

What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out Empty What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out

Post by dale3561 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 am

I was reading the instructions on Dinar Banker for cash out if you go to one of their cash out offices and this is what you will need to bring with you, I assume
banks will need the same.
1. Provide a valid government issued ID
2. Present their currency for verification
3. Provide bank transfer wiring information
4. Provide proof of purchase including the source, which must be a legitimate legal source or seller

Now my question is what if you have bought or were given dinar from a friend or family member what proof of purchase will banks need from you to cash you out, a receipt from the friend or family member you got the dinar from? When it says "legitimate legal source or seller" does it mean you have to have purchased dinar from a "legal seller" and what makes a person a legal seller? Can't anyone who owns dinar sell it to someone to recoup their investment?

And what if you have given your dinar to a church or person in need before the RV, do they need a receipt from the donar to cash out?

Anyone have any specifics info on this?

dale3561

Back to top Go down

What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out Empty Re: What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 am

I am thinking the persons that got their dinar by gift may have some trouble cashing it in.

One of the guys I work with bought some dinar along with me on an order because his was a small amount. I had him pay me with a money order, had him copy it and I wrote out a statement of the transaction. I also provided him a copy of the receipt it was purchased on.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out Flag-212What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out Empty Re: What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out

Post by ntvtexan Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:26 am

Hmmmm....that's a good question...but the currencies ARE a bearer certificate
basically, so...

"Them's that bears it...owns it" so to speak. :cheers:

Cashing it in shouldn't be the issue...I cashed in KWD and Chinese Yuan at
my Chase branch and they only asked for my Drivers License.

The receipts are mainly for tax time...I hope...and then only to determine
long or short-term taxes.

The copying is for YOU, to prove where it came from and how much you had
if they lose it, or they try to say some or ALL of it is fake, etc etc etc...

Either that, or the affraid 1.2 Million Dinar affraid I'm giving away anonymously
without receipts will cause the people that get it some trouble !!!

But that'll be THEIR problem !!! lol!

ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 am

I didn't see anywhere on the list that we would need an RI/RV to occur first but I guess we really don't if we're prepared to lose a few hundred $$$.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out Empty Fees for Cashing in

Post by gwall73 Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 am

What are the fees for cashing in at the bank verses UST or an?other entity
gwall73
gwall73

Back to top Go down

Post by Jogjk Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:05 am

I think you will nee from 104 Foriegn Currency Exchange form. You can go on line and get it.

Jogjk

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 am

dale3561 wrote:I was reading the instructions on Dinar Banker for cash out if you go to one of their cash out offices and this is what you will need to bring with you, I assume
4. Provide proof of purchase including the source, which must be a legitimate legal source or seller

Now my question is what if you have bought or were given dinar from a friend or family member what proof of purchase will banks need from you to cash you out, a receipt from the friend or family member you got the dinar from? When it says "legitimate legal source or seller" does it mean you have to have purchased dinar from a "legal seller" and what makes a person a legal seller? Can't anyone who owns dinar sell it to someone to recoup their investment?

And what if you have given your dinar to a church or person in need before the RV, do they need a receipt from the donar to cash out?

You are assuming all banks will follow this dealers rules. Not so. You dont need to prove where you got it for the bank. Banks are easy and cheaper and will offer you great rates so why bother with a middle man (dealer). JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 am

It's a scare tactic to get you to buy more dinars from a Dealer. Chill out. It's a currency

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 am

My bank (ARVEST) told me to bring my currency (They do not care where I got it), they would visually check it with their book, provide me with a reciept, and they would send it to be verified, it would be in my account in 2-3 business days. $21usd transaction fee.

ALSO, Bank of Oklahoma (BOK) is still selling VND at around $60 usd per million. I ordered 5 million on Thursday and picked it up Saturday. $297usd.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:39 am

an R/V.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 am

gwallace1973@att.net wrote:What are the fees for cashing in at the bank verses UST or an?other entity

TD bank told me they will charge me $7.00 for the transaction ,thats it ,i heard that other places charge by the mills that you cash in ,shop around ,im going to the bank

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 am

They need money to cash out thats all. lol!

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis Phang Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 pm

dale3561 wrote:I was reading the instructions on Dinar Banker for cash out if you go to one of their cash out offices and this is what you will need to bring with you, I assume

We need to see the RV 1st ...................

Dennis Phang

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Jogjk wrote:I think you will nee from 104 Foriegn Currency Exchange form. You can go on line and get it.

Banks completing the exchange will have these it is required for them to file it.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out Flag-212What docs do Banks and Dinar Banker need for cash out Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum